For the Devs - Eu servers

13 posts

Flag Post

Is there any chance of seeing more eu servers on CW? The game is absolutely beautiful but it’s sad that me and tons of other players have to deal with 200 ping while we could be playing with 60 on eu servers. I think the ideal balance between eu and US servers should be 0,4 to 0,5 to 1.

Do you think you could address this problem?

Thanks.

-YoYoBro

Flag Post

there is 3 European servers for all the levels
and 2 for low levels
as you can see , first 3 rarely entirely full , so it is about convincing players playing there , then making more of those
more of those will appear when existing servers will be actually full most time

Flag Post

I beg to differ Nqss.. Most of the time the EU TE servers are stuffed :) I play A LOT and I spend most of my gaming time there, and they’re always running with lots of people. I think adding a terminal-DM EU server would be a great idea.

Just trying to help obviously, it’s my impression.

Flag Post
Originally posted by YoYoBro93:

I beg to differ Nqss.. Most of the time the EU TE servers are stuffed :) I play A LOT and I spend most of my gaming time there, and they’re always running with lots of people. I think adding a terminal-DM EU server would be a great idea.

Just trying to help obviously, it’s my impression.

Yes, EU servers are stuffed with non-Europeans.

Flag Post

Let me guess Sherlock. A wild, wild, wild guess.

Might it be because you took that screenshot during your afternoon? Which by COINCIDENCE (but I guess you aren’t intelligent enough to understand it, not your fault bro) is our 4AM? I doubt lots of EU players are online at 54 AM, right?

I can’t believe how pitiful you’re trying to make yourself in front of readers. It’s as if I was trying to convince people that US servers are useless because during MY daytime in the US it’s night time and US servers are full of europeans. I can’t believe you just posted this, really.

Oh, and don’t even try to convince people this screenshot was taken at another time of the day because I entered those games too, and it was 4 AM.

Flag Post

I took it just now. That game is going on at this very moment. 11:34pm EST. But it does not matter what time it was. My case stand as I provided proof.

And I had no idea what you go on about in the rest of your post. Perhaps some sleep is needed? It is what.. 4am there?

The point of that post is very simple. Can’t believe I have to draw a map. Users do not pay attention to where the server lays. They merely go to an open, not complete server.

Flag Post

I don’t play on European servers for the most part, but the u.s. servers are rarely ever full. if there are currently 3 european servers that are often full, perhaps they should have more. There are always at least a few american servers that are free of players.

i don’t believe that many american players will join european servers during regular hours when american servers are full. nor do i believe that many europeans will want play on american servers when they can play on european ones. players usually enjoy playing games in servers where they have a low ping.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

I don’t play on European servers for the most part, but the u.s. servers are rarely ever full. if there are currently 3 european servers that are often full, perhaps they should have more. There are always at least a few american servers that are free of players.

i don’t believe that many american players will join european servers during regular hours when american servers are full. nor do i believe that many europeans will want play on american servers when they can play on european ones. players usually enjoy playing games in servers where they have a low ping.

Yes, and this is what they should follow. One shouldn’t have to face ridicule for reminding users to pay attention to the ping side of things. As if it is common knowledge. This is my first multiplayer game and I did not know.

Flag Post

[Removed]

It’s 4 am here in europe, while it’s 11:34 pm there. People-here-might-be-sleeping? You know?

Sleep is a naturally recurring state characterized by reduced or absent consciousness, relatively suspended sensory activity, and inactivity of nearly all voluntary muscles→ From wikipedia, in case you didn’t know.

If I take a screenshot when it’s 11:34 here and 4AM there there will be the opposite situation? US tactical conquest server stuffed with EU players? Your case is not even a case, your proof is irrelevant and doesn’t prove anything (have you ever said WHAT EXACTLY you want to prove?)

You have no idea what I go on about in my post because you’re too concerned with your ideas, kid. Try to expand your mindset for a moment, and you’ll see I am right. You know people can’t play while sleeping, I hope. Or we might have to open a forum thread for it, just like you did to tell everyone that ping is lower on local servers.

Edited by adv0catus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:

Yes, and this is what they should follow. One shouldn’t have to face ridicule for reminding users to pay attention to the ping side of things. As if it is common knowledge. This is my first multiplayer game and I did not know.

I didn’t try to put you to shame, my first post was clearly ironic. You chose to ridicule yourself when you went on aggressing me and saying I was a troll because I was politely suggesting that your thread might be redundant. Your correct answer should’ve been ‘This is my first MMO game and I thought it might’ve been relevant’.

Your actual answer was ‘Wtf your point is wrong in last game you left and I won and incomprehensible stuff …you troll you’re just accusing me disappear you noob.’

Flag Post
Originally posted by YoYoBro93:
Originally posted by bananaaa:

I didn’t try to put you to shame, my first post was clearly ironic. You chose to ridicule yourself when you went on aggressing me and saying I was a troll because I was politely suggesting that your thread might be redundant. Your correct answer should’ve been ‘This is my first MMO game and I thought it might’ve been relevant’.

Your actual answer was ‘Wtf your point is wrong in last game you left and I won and incomprehensible stuff …you troll you’re just accusing me disappear you noob.’

European servers are often filled with non Europeans. I proved it. Take it with stride YoYo. Who cares what time it was. You said it was stuffed and I said it was stuffed with non-Europeans. Clearly you, a European, is online. You and five others from chat that I counted.

Another game at this time. Almost midnight here in the EST.

Something isn’t redundant because you deem it so. I do not understand this logic. But that is a redundancy I often see from your side. I do not need to make it explicit that this is my first multiplayer game. That should be given. lol

Good Night YoYo.

Flag Post

You do not understand my logic because you want to prove yourself you’re right. I didn’t tell you ‘delete your thread this is useless’. I tried to contribute to the discussion politely, suggesting ironically that the ping thing was a bit obvious at first, and then pointing out that good reflexes can usually outmatch better ping.

From then, things started going south thanks to you and your answers. Don’t blame your inability to provide points on other people, please, nor should you try making generic statements such as ‘That is a redundancy I see often from your side’ just to make it seem like I am the bad guy for some weird reason no one else can see. You’re being told both from me and slixtrix that your topic’s title is misleading and your arguments are flawed, yet you insist in dispatching all criticism, despite it being polite, and accusing me of being mean to you. [Removed]. You should apologize to europeans and change the title of this topic to ‘Eu servers have higher ping than US ones’ and you’ll see no one will come here pretending you’re at fault for something.

Have a nice day.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator