where are the clans

13 posts

Flag Post

people are saying that there’s clans but i dont see anything

Flag Post
Originally posted by holeman1:

people are saying that there’s clans but i dont see anything

Demopo thought there was clans because he is new to the game then he made a thread about it and now it has most newbies believing that there clans. There ARE clans in the russian version i believe.

Flag Post

I wonder how this works in the Russian version, do they have inbuilt microphone team speak?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sbuk:

I wonder how this works in the Russian version, do they have inbuilt microphone team speak?

Not too sure, but i doubt it.

Flag Post

I believe the devs are waiting till there is adequate, legitimate users to furnish out clans on this side of the pond. At least, they waited for enough 59ers to implement HC (Hardcore) maps.

Flag Post

I have seen people with tags.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorstein:

You can get a " tag " simply by changing your nick. This doesn’t have anything to do with in-game clan system.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaves:

You can get a " tag " simply by changing your nick. This doesn’t have anything to do with in-game clan system.

Well the OP didn’t specify. NOBODY has said anything about an in-game system except for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaves:

Well the OP didn’t specify. NOBODY has said anything about an in-game system except for you.

Actually, if you read the rest of the comments, you will find out you are the only one not talking about in-game clan system.

Flag Post

in near future there will be proper clan system , i do belive developers dont want to get in clans yet , because it is all still manually made

Flag Post

Aren’t there like prizes for clans and stuff? They probably don’t want to add it in because there aren’t enough players and all the top players will go to one clan making it undefeated for a while.

Flag Post

There’s a clan system in the russian version, but there is a few clans in this version. By using a name change to add in a clantag and such, like SSNC.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Aren’t there like prizes for clans and stuff? They probably don’t want to add it in because there aren’t enough players and all the top players will go to one clan making it undefeated for a while.

there is clan wars , tournaments which is awarded with huge prices and maybe a clan tag on the texture of new gun
Like saiga 12 got tag of clan LoL and IAR got clan tag of clan FLAME from some russian network