What can I get with 620gp?

11 posts

Flag Post

What good gun(s) can i get with 620gp?

Flag Post

Why spend gp on guns.

Flag Post

Wait until lvl59 and spend them on exp boost, buy raging judge (secondary weapon)

Flag Post

and save 80GP for 10+damage, 90GP for 15+accuracy

Flag Post

save about 100-200 of them for skills, other wise you can get the RJ (pistol version of a shotgun) or if you are in teir 4 then i would get the ksg permanent.

Flag Post

Dont get either the RJ or KSG perm, credit shotguns are better and gsh-18 is the best pistol, not raging judge, although glock 18 is both cheap and hella fun to use.

Flag Post

Use it for skills. Then get some more from contracts if you can. Then get something good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carloi:

Dont get either the RJ or KSG perm, credit shotguns are better and gsh-18 is the best pistol, not raging judge, although glock 18 is both cheap and hella fun to use.

glock is useless without skills though, you need the extra 10 damage or else it cant do much. personally, i like the akms, vss as val (damn GRO), g36c.

Flag Post
Originally posted by storn42:

glock is useless without skills though, you need the extra 10 damage or else it cant do much. personally, i like the akms, vss as val (damn GRO), g36c.

headshots man, all about the headshots.

Flag Post

RJ’s are good.

And yeah, I agree with everyone else that you should get GP skills. (+15acc, +10 damage, -Recoil)

Flag Post

RJ is good for starters but it’s outclassed by gsh-18 in every way: longer range, faster fire rate, much much faster reload, higher mobility etc. RJ’s 10 range before damage tapers off means you might as well knife the bugger instead of pistolling him. And glock 18’s insanely high firerate helps you land headshots easily, instant kills everyone except VIPs.