What's up with this mess?

9 posts

Flag Post

I have the “Kill 30 enemies above level 15 with Longshot from USP” contract.

I have done 5 Longshots with the USP, none of them have counted, I know at least 2 were above level 15.

What the hell is the problem?

Flag Post

Maybe it’s the same problem as the one with SCAR ? Scar-L’s W-Task, you need to get longshots instead of headshots. So you might need to get 30 headshots instead of longshots ?

Flag Post

or you killed the same guy not long ago?

Flag Post

welcome the everyones world where you have to do the contract to times for it to count (cause half of the kills are denied)

Flag Post

FEB 24, 2013 12:52AM
Tired of not getting progress on your contract/w-tasks/achievements? Play on team gamemodes, instead of deathmatch – there is NO anti-farm measures there. Also, if you are a deathmatcher – try to kill DIFFERENT players (this can better be achieved on full servers)

Don’t do your contracts on DM if the contract doesn’t require it and all your life-threatening problems will go away.
And on DM it isn’t THAT bad, I did a contract on lake couple days ago, got counted 175 kills out of ~230.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaves:

FEB 24, 2013 12:52AM
Tired of not getting progress on your contract/w-tasks/achievements? Play on team gamemodes, instead of deathmatch – there is NO anti-farm measures there. Also, if you are a deathmatcher – try to kill DIFFERENT players (this can better be achieved on full servers)

Don’t do your contracts on DM if the contract doesn’t require it and all your life-threatening problems will go away.
And on DM it isn’t THAT bad, I did a contract on lake couple days ago, got counted 175 kills out of ~230.

if i play te then i lag too much, if i play td then there are not enough kills per min, if i play tq then there is too much lag. also dm is har to do contracts and i kill two ppl in a row all the time

Flag Post

Sorry, but that has nothing to do with the game. It’s easy to do contracts, just do them on other modes than DM, if you can’t because of some personal problem that’s not the game’s fault.

Stop blaming the system if the fault is in you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kaves:

Sorry, but that has nothing to do with the game. It’s easy to do contracts, just do them on other modes than DM, if you can’t because of some personal problem that’s not the game’s fault.

Stop blaming the system if the fault is in you.

but i saying that people like me have too much lag

Flag Post

You actually get longshots with it? What do you aim at (aiming at the head doesn’t seem to count as one whenever I try…)