SV-98 Sniper PROBLEM!

16 posts

Flag Post

hi , i have a issue with my SV-98 sniper , when i aim in my SV-98 sniper , i cant see through it , in the scope its all blank , WHAT SHOULD I DO , i spent allot of work trying to get that SV-98 sniper.http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/bandkiller101/media/ContractWars_zps9da94b5e.png.html?sort=3&o=0

kind regards
Team_Player

Flag Post

Try posting a screenshot as it may aid the devs on helping you solve your problem.

Flag Post

It’s your graphics card.

Flag Post

http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/bandkiller101/media/ContractWars_zps9da94b5e.png.html?sort=3&o=0 here’s the pic of problem

PLEASE HELP

Flag Post

your graphics card. also your settings are low… might be part of the problem..

Flag Post

What’s your graphics card/processor?

Flag Post

Go to settings, video/audio and turn on post-effects.

Flag Post

your graphics are definitely not up to the games standards. looks like you’re playing on windows ’78

Flag Post
Originally posted by MP201:

your graphics are definitely not up to the games standards. looks like you’re playing on windows ’78

This.

Flag Post

thanks , im not going to show you my graphics card because its way to imbarrasing to even tell you…. thanks :(

Flag Post

http://s14.directupload.net/images/130527/jjvv39yu.jpg
Btw, it should look like this ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by somerandomn:

This.

MY graphics card is an intel express chip set family 330/331. The new 4000 graphics card already came out. Is my computer okay with the sniper rifle scope because it gets screwed up. It’s a lot better than team_player’s scope though!

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeloyK:

This.

MY graphics card is an intel express chip set family 330/331. The new 4000 graphics card already came out. Is my computer okay with the sniper rifle scope because it gets screwed up. It’s a lot better than team_player’s scope though!

Stop bumping this useless old topic.

Flag Post

Just check if your GPU supports pixel shader, that is all…

Flag Post
Originally posted by IndonesianGirl:

This.

This isn’t a useless bump. It’s actually good that people are using old threads instead of making new ones with the same topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:
Originally posted by IndonesianGirl:

This.

This isn’t a useless bump. It’s actually good that people are using old threads instead of making new ones with the same topic.

THANK YOU SKULLHEAD51!