Triples with G36C

15 posts

Flag Post

Hi everyone,

So I got the G36C during the Free Perm weap. giveaway and I really like it. After tasking the Scar thus trying the ACOG and watching some videos, I though I would love the G36C Uber ( tasked version ) even more. BUT it’s 100 triples, and I don’t seem to be very fast on it ( weap is level 7, and I only have 8 triples so far … )

So I would like to ask you guys, how would you finish this task as fast as possible ? ( I got all my task at Team Elimination – Evac and Evac2 map )

Thanks for reading and for answering, have a nice day :)

P.S : Also, did anyone have a name change on Kongregate after having created a Contract Wars account ? I was told it may mess up the account on Contract Wars, anyone can confirm ? Thanks again !

Flag Post

wait there was a free perm. weapon giveaway!!!!,how can I not know this

Flag Post

@BoneHead111
It was a while ago, gift to everyone that had an account for somewhere around 6k facebook likes ( they are at 140k now )

Flag Post

Keep playing on evac/evac 2 on the servers that are 12 or 14 players. After that its pretty much just luck. I’m in the process of unlocking the w-task for the 9A91 which is 50 triples and its going pretty slow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dregamus:

Keep playing on evac/evac 2 on the servers that are 12 or 14 players. After that its pretty much just luck. I’m in the process of unlocking the w-task for the 9A91 which is 50 triples and its going pretty slow.

That’s what I was doing until I read that some people could do 150 triples easy in a week. It got me wondering their secret ;) (high level players, not low levels ;) )

Good luck anyway !

Flag Post

One tip I have read is to use grenades on spawn points following up with your G36c. I don’t have grenades so I cannot tell you how effect it is.

I have no triples on my G36c or SR3M and 1 on my Colt IAR. Hence, I cannot give you any tips of my own ^^

Flag Post

Iar is duable with gun only(large mag,high damage). Other way is help with granade, or flank and shoot heads(OSM). If there is any other way, i wold like to hear it. I need to do triples with scorpion and berreta pistol…

Flag Post

okay seems like im the only one here who has it tasked if you really wanna go for it rent w-task multiplier and go play 14 slot evac2 or play normal evac or interchange those imo are the places where you can get triples as fast as possible
and yeah dont spray burst fire maybe? you got time to do it dont rush that shit and yeah nades can help if you only get a double with your g36c :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by p0wn0d:

okay seems like im the only one here who has it tasked if you really wanna go for it rent w-task multiplier and go play 14 slot evac2 or play normal evac or interchange those imo are the places where you can get triples as fast as possible
and yeah dont spray burst fire maybe? you got time to do it dont rush that shit and yeah nades can help if you only get a double with your g36c :p

I’m not the spray and pray type ;) Thanks for the advice anyway !

Flag Post

evac
nades
2x contract

took me 5 days

Flag Post

Triples are not hard, if you get low level noobs. I just get into one match with most 20-30 level noobs. In a first minute i did 2 triples and a storm with scorpion without nades. But then game was over and serever reseted. Dream went in flames. Some contracts are redicolus with new cap levels. Higher level players just dont hang close by each other and have armor, skill… MP mentioned luck, in daily contract you cant count on luck, if you have more than 10 streaks to complete.

Flag Post

Okay thanks guys for the help ;)

Have a nice day !

Flag Post
Originally posted by ObadaS1:

Have a nice day !

I got the G36C thanks to the +200 GP from a FB event and a +100 GP reward from level 61. It took me 4 days to complete the w-task. I had a few clannies ask me for tips on triples. I copied this post from the clan forum:

Evac TE is your best bet for triples. There are a couple ways to approach triple kills:
1. VIP: If you are the VIP, it’s very likely that enemies will rush towards you in groups. Use your iron sights (G36C has one of the best irons in the game I think) and fire in 3-4 round bursts. This will conserve your ammo and kill fairly quickly.
2. Recon: Stick to using a light and silent pistol (I use G17 Devgru). Learn the map and the spawn points, then just rush around checking spawn points. Draw the weapon you want triples with when you get close. If no one is at the point, pull your pistol back out and move the the next point. Try to kill enemies in groups so they all respawn at the same time, and most likely in the same area.
3. Boom & Bang: You’ll need at least one grenade for this method. Try to get to a vantage point where you can see multiple potential spawn points (the hill near the downed chopper is great, but leaves you vulnerable to headshots). Locate the enemy and where they spawn, then throw a grenade in that direction. Instantly draw your weapon and sight in on where you think you can get a quick kill. As long as you get the 3rd kill with your weapon it counts towards the w-task.
4. Rambo: The G36 isn’t the best choice for this style, but some well aimed fire can get it to work from time to time. Instead of using stealth and flanking, this style is just a head-on charge into a spawn with guns blazing. You can fire in long bursts or just continuous fire. It won’t work every time, but you should get a triple here and there.

Other general tips:
1. Obviously, a noob enemy team helps a lot. Lower levels tend to stick together in groups, and don’t usually have as many damage and armor skills, giving you the advantage.
2. Headshots will kill in 1 hit. Use this to your advantage and aim upper chest/head level.
3. Lining enemies up will deal damage to everyone in the bullet’s path. This will allow for more enemies to be killed while using less ammo.
4. Bursts control recoil and conserve ammo. With a 30 round magazine, you may need every round you have.
5. Iron sights will greatly improve accuracy and keep a tighter bullet spread at all ranges. Make sure you sight in unless it’s completely impractical (aka pointblank range).
6. Reload often. If you don’t get the triple kill, reload before you engage again.
7. Go for broke. If you get a double kill, and there doesn’t seem to be another enemy in the area, aim at a choke point where someone would likely walk through. Empty your mag on that choke point. It doesn’t work often, but you might get lucky and someone will walk into your gunfire and give you the triple.

Obviously, the +15 damage skill really helps the G36 (35 damage with 59 ROF is very low DPS, 50 damage with 59 ROF (or 64 with +5 fire rate skill) provides a solid balance for any range of combat. -15 recoil won’t hurt either.
As stated before, luck will factor into triples quite a bit, but not as much as persistence. If you stick with it, you will get plenty of opportunities to get triple kills. The G36C SKK (w-tasked version, says G36C SKK in menu, but is the G36C Uber in game…) is worth the time it takes. You get a very precise 4x ACOG, as well as an AAC suppressor (similar to the one on the P90 Devgru).
Remember, w-tasks aren’t like contracts. There’s no set amount of time to complete it, and your progress will never reset (with the exception of a glitch perhaps). Persistence will pay off, just keep using the G36 and you’ll get there. Happy hunting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by R0ck0ut41:
Originally posted by ObadaS1:

Have a nice day !

I got the G36C thanks to the +200 GP from a FB event and a +100 GP reward from level 61. It took me 4 days to complete the w-task. I had a few clannies ask me for tips on triples. I copied this post from the clan forum:

Evac TE is your best bet for triples. There are a couple ways to approach triple kills:
1. VIP: If you are the VIP, it’s very likely that enemies will rush towards you in groups. Use your iron sights (G36C has one of the best irons in the game I think) and fire in 3-4 round bursts. This will conserve your ammo and kill fairly quickly.
2. Recon: Stick to using a light and silent pistol (I use G17 Devgru). Learn the map and the spawn points, then just rush around checking spawn points. Draw the weapon you want triples with when you get close. If no one is at the point, pull your pistol back out and move the the next point. Try to kill enemies in groups so they all respawn at the same time, and most likely in the same area.
3. Boom & Bang: You’ll need at least one grenade for this method. Try to get to a vantage point where you can see multiple potential spawn points (the hill near the downed chopper is great, but leaves you vulnerable to headshots). Locate the enemy and where they spawn, then throw a grenade in that direction. Instantly draw your weapon and sight in on where you think you can get a quick kill. As long as you get the 3rd kill with your weapon it counts towards the w-task.
4. Rambo: The G36 isn’t the best choice for this style, but some well aimed fire can get it to work from time to time. Instead of using stealth and flanking, this style is just a head-on charge into a spawn with guns blazing. You can fire in long bursts or just continuous fire. It won’t work every time, but you should get a triple here and there.

Other general tips:
1. Obviously, a noob enemy team helps a lot. Lower levels tend to stick together in groups, and don’t usually have as many damage and armor skills, giving you the advantage.
2. Headshots will kill in 1 hit. Use this to your advantage and aim upper chest/head level.
3. Lining enemies up will deal damage to everyone in the bullet’s path. This will allow for more enemies to be killed while using less ammo.
4. Bursts control recoil and conserve ammo. With a 30 round magazine, you may need every round you have.
5. Iron sights will greatly improve accuracy and keep a tighter bullet spread at all ranges. Make sure you sight in unless it’s completely impractical (aka pointblank range).
6. Reload often. If you don’t get the triple kill, reload before you engage again.
7. Go for broke. If you get a double kill, and there doesn’t seem to be another enemy in the area, aim at a choke point where someone would likely walk through. Empty your mag on that choke point. It doesn’t work often, but you might get lucky and someone will walk into your gunfire and give you the triple.

Obviously, the +15 damage skill really helps the G36 (35 damage with 59 ROF is very low DPS, 50 damage with 59 ROF (or 64 with +5 fire rate skill) provides a solid balance for any range of combat. -15 recoil won’t hurt either.
As stated before, luck will factor into triples quite a bit, but not as much as persistence. If you stick with it, you will get plenty of opportunities to get triple kills. The G36C SKK (w-tasked version, says G36C SKK in menu, but is the G36C Uber in game…) is worth the time it takes. You get a very precise 4x ACOG, as well as an AAC suppressor (similar to the one on the P90 Devgru).
Remember, w-tasks aren’t like contracts. There’s no set amount of time to complete it, and your progress will never reset (with the exception of a glitch perhaps). Persistence will pay off, just keep using the G36 and you’ll get there. Happy hunting.

Thanks for the tips. I was already doing some of them ( reloading, aiming, searching ) but I never though of finishing a mag on a lucky guess after a double. I don’t have a grenade and I don’t think I will get it soon. Unfortunately I’m lvl 59 so loads of map are filled with high level ;)

Thanks anyway, have a nice day !

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator