User feedback and opinions page 7

503 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gothic_Crow:

I can’t wait until I get “the professional” perfect snipe every reload? yes.

first shot only

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:

first shot only

still worth it :)

Flag Post

All I can say is, great job for making such a wonderful game. Other titles out there like Red Crucible and CS Portable pale in comparison to what you guys have done.

I wish I can see more maps in the future, that would be amazing. The only thing this game needs more of right now (aside from other bug fixes) are more maps in each of the game modes. Tactical Conquest should have at least around 4-5 maps by the time this game is out of beta.

Btw jer, does professional work if you are moving?

Flag Post

agreed. it’s a phenomenal game.

it does need maps though. right now, most players stick to playing one or two maps and that can get old.

luckily, it seems like the devs are working on new maps. kirill announced two new maps although pictures have not yet been posted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

agreed. it’s a phenomenal game.

it does need maps though. right now, most players stick to playing one or two maps and that can get old.

luckily, it seems like the devs are working on new maps. kirill announced two new maps although pictures have not yet been posted.

I wonder if they fit on the map nqss posted. BTW i translated the names.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/254-contract-wars/topics/329999-rpg-battle-mode-idea

Flag Post

I there any way to report farmers. I keep finding them lately and it’s hard for me to play sometimes because of it. Maybe if the contracts didn’t have to be completed in one day less people would farm. And some of the anti-farming measures just makes it harder for legit players to complete the contracts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rakoras:

I there any way to report farmers. I keep finding them lately and it’s hard for me to play sometimes because of it. Maybe if the contracts didn’t have to be completed in one day less people would farm. And some of the anti-farming measures just makes it harder for legit players to complete the contracts.

Rather, why don’t you go find room without farmers, it’s hard to ‘farm’ with douches shooting a massacre

Flag Post

first shot only

That’s what I said, “every reload.” It works beautifully and is a perfect trade off having the perfect shot but only every few seconds at most.

Flag Post

It’s not the farmers who make it hard for non-farmers to play as all it takes is just one regular person to simply ignore farming and play normally to completely screw up their farming.

And a note about anti-farming measures, I find sometimes I farm because I can’t find anyone playing the map required, so I invite people to play on sawmill_dm for example and the only ppl who come are ppl with the contract and they already know why I’m there so we farm and I find anti-farming measures affect me the exact same amount as when no farming is happening, sometimes less so. Contract prerequisites that rely on other people to exist are a problem.

Flag Post

It’s not the farmers who make it hard for non-farmers to play as all it takes is just one regular person to simply ignore farming and play normally to completely screw up their farming.

And a note about anti-farming measures, I find sometimes I farm because I can’t find anyone playing the map required, so I invite people to play on sawmill_dm for example and the only ppl who come are ppl with the contract and they already know why I’m there so we farm and I find anti-farming measures affect me the exact same amount as when no farming is happening, sometimes less so. Contract prerequisites that rely on other people to exist are a problem.

Let me get this straight. A map no one plays on and then people join to play that map but then you get them to farm? ._.

These farming excuses are getting more and more obtuse.

I looooooove your last sentence.

Flag Post

hey 3rd it is pretty great when a first person shooter requires others huh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 3rdyellow:

Let me get this straight. A map no one plays on and then people join to play that map but then you get them to farm? ._.

These farming excuses are getting more and more obtuse.

No, wrong, absolutely backward. I never encourage farming, EVER. Let me be more clear; I only ever had the slightest inclination to farm when I was faced with a contract that required other people to be playing a map which wasn’t being played. So I invited everyone in chat to play this oft neglected map and as it turned out, ostensibly the only people who showed up were one or two people wanting to farm. My intention was to get enough people in the map so that I could legitimately complete the contracts.

Let me rephrase my meaning there. Contracts that require other people to play a certain map between the hours of whenever you play to whenever you stop playing, at the same day you have the contract, when the moon is full, and stay long enough for you to finish just for you to have the chance to complete the contract is silly. I hear there is no shortage of people (therefore opportunity to complete particular contracts) on the Russian game but here there are hardly any people playing specific map/map-mode combinations and or not always any people who fit the level requisite in any given map for you to even begin to complete particular contracts.

To summarize; some contracts are mathematically impossible to complete during certain time periods.

Had I an infinite amount of time or played the game at the perfect times this wouldn’t be an issue, maybe that is why you have trouble understanding me.

Flag Post

It is a really nice game. But i’d hope servers which allow more players.

16 is really nice number for team battles or 10-12 for DM but if it cant happen, I’d prefer numbers close to that. 10 for TE or 7 for DM is really low.

Flag Post

The next time we need to clear our caches b/c of an update, explain that that it will help in your message instead of just, “Don’t forget to reload the game and clean your browser’s cache if it’s necessary”

Flag Post

Nice job putting some hardcore servers for lower levels.

Flag Post

I just wanted to say, you guys have done a DAMN GOOD JOB (very good) of the VIP icon. It makes TKPD viable against VIP’s now :DDDDDDD

Flag Post

It would have been better if the VIP icon shrunk and moved up above their head or something because now it’s hard to tell which one it is when there is more than 1 guy near the VIP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

It would have been better if the VIP icon shrunk and moved up above their head or something because now it’s hard to tell which one it is when there is more than 1 guy near the VIP.

kill
them
ALL

Flag Post

kill
them
ALL

FINALLY some one gets the damn point of this game :p

Flag Post

I was recently banned from contract wars because of team killing I just started H.C, (Hard Core) there was NO indicator that anyone was my friend/H.U.D.
I only killed a total of 5 team mates I was kicked which I understood. I refreshed my page and It said I was banned for 19 days I would really like to be unbanned. I am NOT a troll at all! It was a total accident PLEASE UNBAN ME WHEN POSSIBLE. I would really like to get back to playing and having fun.

Email me at : [Removed]

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

kill
them
ALL

Shooting/killing one guy catches the attention of the other. That’s why i want to headshot the VIP for the points first. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSaggy:

I was recently banned from contract wars because of team killing I just started H.C, (Hard Core) there was NO indicator that anyone was my friend/H.U.D.
I only killed a total of 5 team mates I was kicked which I understood. I refreshed my page and It said I was banned for 19 days I would really like to be unbanned. I am NOT a troll at all! It was a total accident PLEASE UNBAN ME WHEN POSSIBLE. I would really like to get back to playing and having fun.

You know because your teammates are wearing the same color shirt as you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by radicalace:
Originally posted by MrSaggy:

You know because your teammates are wearing the same color shirt as you.

i will say though, 19 days is a LONG time for teamkilling…

now for actual feedback, maybe make it so we still get full xp from killing a clan member who is the VIP. i’ve started stopping just short of killing them just so i can get SOMETHING out of my work but i was once on a team where the other members were incapable of finishing off the vip. i finally gave up on them and did it myself w/ just a 3-5 round burst just so i could get the next one.

Flag Post

Guys, it’s never a good idea to post your personal information on a public forum, such as your e-mail. Please don’t do it anymore.

Flag Post

I do not understand why there is a level limit for hardcore games, since there isn’t the influence of skills.. Please remove those limits, now i cannot play anymore HC games because there are no players on lvl 59-70 servers.

Thank you