Suggestions and tips page 6

2974 posts

Flag Post

Is their any w task for glock 18 because one man i dont remember his name killed me with glock 18 silenced

Flag Post

I think the VIP symbol size should be changed. It often blocks me from seeing the actual player model. So, making headshots on the vip w/o scope (no problem with scope..) becomes a bit difficult.

Flag Post

Please add in a CR sink.

I have so much CR with nothing to do.

Add in a box or a slot machine to gamble cr.

Flag Post

Could it be possible to add a repair all button somewhere, because i get lost sometimes trying to find the weapon to repair it (i find it though after 20 seconds or so). I just think this would be a good idea or have when you start the page up to repair a gun its already on repair it to max so all you have to do is click yes

Flag Post

There are grenades, where are the mines?

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

There are grenades, where are the mines?

i would like to see a claymore at every corner xD … nope …

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Please add in a CR sink.

I have so much CR with nothing to do.

Add in a box or a slot machine to gamble cr.

Common problem in fremium games, isn’t it.

Flag Post

Cr to GP conversion would be a good Cr sink…. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

Cr to GP conversion would be a good Cr sink…. :D

no, you do not understand the meaning of PREMIUM curency. the devs need money. CR to GP is a SHITTY idea and will never be implemented.

Flag Post

yes. i do. it might not be implemented, but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad idea. games with a freemium model have had such conversions before.

you’re sensitive.

Flag Post

One feature that would improve the game immensely would be the ability to create and delete multiple characters on the one account. This will allow players to experience the different playing styles of the classes WITHOUT having to create a whole new Kongregate account.

Flag Post

let us sell the gun or let us test the gun before we buy

Flag Post
Originally posted by cenn:

let us sell the gun or let us test the gun before we buy

No selling. Only testing.

Flag Post

i think its a little too hard for lvl 10s to lvl sometimes due to most people r lvl 20 or higher

Flag Post
Originally posted by ARCHMON:

i think its a little too hard for lvl 10s to lvl sometimes due to most people r lvl 20 or higher

The level difference is nothing to be afraid of in this game, everyone can die from the tier01 guns.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hungryfarmer:

One feature that would improve the game immensely would be the ability to create and delete multiple characters on the one account. This will allow players to experience the different playing styles of the classes WITHOUT having to create a whole new Kongregate account.

At some point this is good idea. But just imagine if your account is being hacked and:
1) All your GPs transfered to another account
2) All your guns are sold for 1/2 price
3) All your characters are deleted

That’s why we’re not going to implement:
1) Funds transfer between accounts
2) Weapon sell
3) Ability to delete/reset account

Actually there will be a way to reset account, but we will implement a protection to prevent instant reset.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

Actually there will be a way to reset account, but we will implement a protection to prevent instant reset.

What do you mean reset account? Reset all skills and weapons and get the GP back? Because there is no point if you don’t get the GP back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hungryfarmer:

At some point this is good idea. But just imagine if your account is being hacked and:
1) All your GPs transfered to another account
2) All your guns are sold for 1/2 price
3) All your characters are deleted

That’s why we’re not going to implement:
1) Funds transfer between accounts
2) Weapon sell
3) Ability to delete/reset account

Can you make an in-game login? If I get hacked on kongregate or banned on kongregate I can’t play CW.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vice123:

What do you mean reset account? Reset all skills and weapons and get the GP back? Because there is no point if you don’t get the GP back.

details are undefined yet, however we thinking about saving some of the player’s investments.

Flag Post

If you mean getting all GP back, including GP won via contracts, this will lead to people abusing the system by doing the following:

1. completing first couple of gold contracts that give GP.

2. resetting account.

3. going back to step 1.

Flag Post

The only thing which is definite – account reset will cost GPs.

Flag Post

The only thing which is definite – account reset will cost GPs.

Well played.

Flag Post

A kill counter would be helpful. All it would do is show how many kills you got since your last death. This would be helpful since you would be able to know when armstreaks, ragekills, stormkills, and prokills are coming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kuyaaaron:

A kill counter would be helpful. All it would do is show how many kills you got since your last death. This would be helpful since you would be able to know when armstreaks, ragekills, stormkills, and prokills are coming.

agree
this was suggested before , so im also excited to see response

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:
Originally posted by Kuyaaaron:

agree
this was suggested before , so im also excited to see response

Unnecessary.