Suggestions and tips page 8

2984 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Onitsuki:

Any chance we can get some customization, costumes, or special armor etc just so we can give the players more personality. For eg: achievements unlocking certain cosmetic items.

planned
but pretty hard to do , since its suppose to be optimised for browser
client – no problem

Flag Post

i really think the w-tasks for the izh-43 and the mod-2 should be switched. i know the izh has a much faster follow up, but you almost always use the second shot on the first guy because he either didn’t die from the first or the lag takes too long for you to tell so you fire the second in a panic thinking he’s still alive.

Flag Post

Maybe add slug rounds for shotguns as a W-Task or something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by awesome456213:

Maybe add slug rounds for shotguns as a W-Task or something?

</blockquot

They already are slugs as w tasks. try leveling up from level 2 before whining about things.

Flag Post

I have a suggestion. GET RID OF THESE GOD DAM FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE CONTRACTS!!!! Like how am i suppose to get 9 triple kills in TDM in 1 day right after school? Why are they making us rent Gp weapons to get GP wtf is that??? I mean seriously that is a bunch of shit fix these contracts to be actually possible without farming.

Flag Post

i just noticed no body ever made a Quad kill. who is gonna be the first to do it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

I have a suggestion. GET RID OF THESE GOD DAM FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE CONTRACTS!!!! Like how am i suppose to get 9 triple kills in TDM in 1 day right after school? Why are they making us rent Gp weapons to get GP wtf is that??? I mean seriously that is a bunch of shit fix these contracts to be actually possible without farming.

everything possible without farming , there is just not enough people yet
Why you should rent GP weapons to get GP? WHy would devs give premium stuff for completly nothing? Who would pay for the server rent?

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

9 triplekills takes like 2 hours. Lancer did it in 1 hour. That contract is nothing compared to 6 prokills or 4 stormkills on a map barely anyone plays.

Flag Post

I agree, everything is possible without farming. The 4 stormkills and 50 triplekils are easily done in an hour. Then I take my lottery winnings and retire.

Flag Post

Triple kills are surprisingly easy to get in a legit way. Before farming them out of boredom, I got 3 legit triple kills in 3 matches. Play evac and throw a grenade when the whole opposing team has just spawned.. hell you might also get quad kills!

Flag Post
Originally posted by YoYoBro93:

Triple kills are surprisingly easy to get in a legit way. Before farming them out of boredom, I got 3 legit triple kills in 3 matches. Play evac and throw a grenade when the whole opposing team has just spawned.. hell you might also get quad kills!

You are too pro, don’t put such expectations on others.

Flag Post

Why does this game practically ignore the Unity cache? I have seen Battlestar Galactica Online use it for all the loaded models. took some 500MB back then, but it held the whole game. some people want a downloadable version, but that’s why they don’t need one, just have it in the official cache. CW does not use the one accessible via the webpage because the models generally are kept after deleting that.

Flag Post

Please lower the amount of SP cost for the +5 HP skill in the assault tree , it costs 4 SP and that’s quite a bit of SP for only messily +5 HP, it should be lowered to 2 SP and please refund the players 2 SP if they spent them on that skill.

Flag Post

Perhaps we can see a list of players and their levels before joining a room?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananaaa:

Perhaps we can see a list of players and their levels before joining a room?

now thats would increase server load and wouldn’t happen for now

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rave5000:

Please lower the amount of SP cost for the +5 HP skill in the assault tree , it costs 4 SP and that’s quite a bit of SP for only messily +5 HP, it should be lowered to 2 SP and please refund the players 2 SP if they spent them on that skill.

bad idea. everyone should be compensated with a full skill tree reset, which includes gp and sp reimbursement, if this is done. many have opted not to get that skill because it’s too pricy. they should not be penalized.

… if any change should be made to the skill tree i think you guys should get rid of guaranteed detection.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InevitableDeath:

i just noticed no body ever made a Quad kill. who is gonna be the first to do it?

i have done it

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:
Originally posted by Rave5000:

bad idea. everyone should be compensated with a full skill tree reset, which includes gp and sp reimbursement, if this is done. many have opted not to get that skill because it’s too pricy. they should not be penalized.

… if any change should be made to the skill tree i think you guys should get rid of guaranteed detection.

I agree with the full skill tree reset plus reimbursement of SP and GP, but guaranteed detection isn’t too great, they nerfed it in the last update. The video you saw was before the update, you can only see players who are shooting nearby for only 2 seconds and that’s only if they aren’t using a silencer. It has a very limited range.

Flag Post

How about W-task for AKMS and more W-task for other guns? :P

I want this silencer AKMS
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5774/eeis03img0957zw7.jpg

Flag Post

Level 5 weapons should open a option to get a flashlight for that weapon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

some weapon got flashlights if you look closely
MR-133 for example
but it is not working , because those are not in the game , as always YET

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nqss:
Originally posted by Glock243:

some weapon got flashlights if you look closely
MR-133 for example
but it is not working , because those are not in the game , as always YET

I’d also like a big pink pleasure device as an attachment to stun my enemies.

Flag Post

^ Pink FTW 8)

Flag Post

Needs a snow map with ice where people randomly slip and fall. Lower mobility (heavier weapon) will be less likely to slip but take more damage. Higher mobility will cause you to slip more but take less damage. lol just something random.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator