[public letter] Message to Lancer (locked)

45 posts

Flag Post

Since I’m not the only one this applies to, making this public:

Lancer:

Apparently, you’re the best player in the game, and got more than enough gold to get everything (and I mean everything). But it has made you a little, let’s say, a big of a showoff. I keep getting pitted against you, and I need a contract in TE. I PMed your profile and message you in-game and in chat, but no response of any kind. You seem content to troll everyone that isn’t near your league, i.e me. (level 35, no kreds invested in the game) Make it fair to the like of me, please.

I will consider deleting this, if and only if the following deal is made (one of the below)

*1 (prefered) Help me with my current gold contract, since I need to get pass you to do it. Two or three other things while I’m at it. Also let your 59s help me. I can do the same with your contracts.

*2 Delete your current account and start over, and no investing kreds in the new one

*3. Swap accounts with mine. I would be much fairer with the power than you are.

Maybe if outside forces help me here, the above deal may be void, but only under my approval.

PS. I predict that the devs, both Kong and Contract Wars will react to this. Their actions will determine their allegiance to this issue.

PPS. I saved a copy on notepad, in case something happens to it.

Edit: edited this.

Flag Post

Reserved for evidence, if I can get imgur to coorerate

Flag Post

Either you have very lame sense of humor, or you’re mentally challenged.

To my knowledge lancer never spent any money on the game. He’s the best ranked non-payer.
The fact he doesn’t help you when you message him doesn’t mean anything, I wouldn’t help you either if I was busy.

And a friendly poke to lancer, best player? I don’t think so, played with him a couple times, surpassed his K/D, frags and score every single time ^^. And I’m your average casual player, not some 24/7 paying pro.

Flag Post

payer glock > non-payer lancer.

Flag Post

Lancer’s Achilles’s heel is long range lol.

This must be a fail joke since facts are wrong and there are stupid deals for the deletion of this strange, out of nowhere thread… i don’t even think lancer reads the forums, he never posts lol.

Flag Post

Why does Lancer have Achilles’s heel and how did he get it? I didn’t even know Achilles was real. o.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

Why does Lancer have Achilles’s heel and how did he get it? I didn’t even know Achilles was real. o.o

Weakness…but of course you already know :P

Flag Post

Oh. I thought Lancer was a cannibal who slaughtered Achilles and consumed all of Achilles’ body parts aside from his heel.

But I guess the weakness thing makes some sense too… perhaps we’re both right.

Flag Post

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Hmmmm i bet he is stuck on getting 50 pistol kills on lvl 40+…. XD i wanna see what he posts when he needs to get the 9 Triples.

Nothing Else to say BUT you made my day. Have a good one and go to sleep Marine851 due to the fact that you must be either drunk or off your face or even both to make such a funny post like this.

Flag Post

For everyone who thinks I’m joking, I am not. So, get in a game against evac, and where his lowest level teammate is better than your best.

And no, I haven’t faced Glock. and anyone who may be better than lancer.

Flag Post

Ok im guessing your assuming that all high lvls team up…which they dont or only do to complete contracts as being on a team with more skilled players increase their chance of survival but reduces their exp rate.

I have vsed multible high lvls (50+) on the same team and had a score above theirs due to me being the only one on the team getting VIP kills therefore giving the highest exp for that game even though my K:D was nothing to that of theirs.

And the reason why people think this is a joke is because of your answers to resolve this problem.
Firstly: There is no problem he doesn’t have to help you, it seems more like your a spoilt person and mostly have things go your way and there was a chance he was fullscreened for this whole time making all your attemps at contacting him invalid.
Secondly: Why would he delete his account. Why waste time he has put in this game to satisfy a person while he is satisfying his own needs by playing this game for FUN and doing what he things is FUN.
Thirdly: … This is just basicly stupid and i see this part as the joke.

The whole reason why everyone i can think of, is seeing this as a joke is because a player (doesn’t matter if he is the best or the worst) won’t help another complete objectives in a game when it is not his responsibility and isn’t required to.

Marine851 i am assuming you are in the earlier years of life and haven’t discovered yet that not everything goes your way and you should move on, as when you get older basicly nothing goes your way unless you force it to because you have the power or money. BTW have fun with 5+ years of school :D it gets more fun each year :D :D

Flag Post

I feel disrespected.

This thread should be about me.

Lancer kdr = 2.something

Glock kdr = 3.7

Flag Post

unless you need to have a topic about whining, you dont want this about you.

Flag Post

He didn’t invest any money into the game, he just plays quite a bit which is why he is so good. Maybe the reason he didn’t want to help you is because there was nothing in it for him, if i was him, i wouldn’t help you anyways because of this dumb thread you made. No need to make a thread dedicated to a specific player, just get over it and ask someone else.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I want to say rude things to OP

Flag Post

+1 for lol
made my evening :D

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

There, I can’t even point out the utter stupidity of a post.. My post has been removed, but I’ll repeat what I said in a more polite way:

OP, you should really think 10 times before writing an epic level or nonsensical rambling in a post. Please go do something else, instead of ranting about non existent problems.

Flag Post

Seems legit.

Flag Post

Lol this is hilarious,Yoyo calm your tits and take a joke lol

Flag Post

I think the OP is serious, sadly.

Flag Post

LANCER DONDE ESTAS BRO

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pabliski95000:

LANCER DONDE ESTAS BRO

lol it’s his first post^

btw, he already saw this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

Since I’m not the only one this applies to, making this public:

Lancer:

Apparently, you’re the best player in the game, and got more than enough gold to get everything (and I mean everything). But it has made you a little, let’s say, a big of a showoff. I keep getting pitted against you, and I need a contract in TE. I PMed your profile and message you, yet no response of any kind. You seem content to troll everyone that isn’t near your league, i.e me. (level 35, no kreds invested in the game) Make it fair to the like of me, please.

I will consider deleting this, if and only if the following deal is made (one of the below)

*1 Help me with my current gold contract, since I need to get pass you to do it. Two or three other things while I’m at it. Also let your 59s help me.

*2 Delete your current account and start over, and no investing kreds in the new one or this is void

*3. Swap accounts with mine. I would be much fairer with the power than you are.

Maybe if outside forces help me here, the above deal may be void, but only under my approval.

PS. The devs, both Kong and Contract Wars will react to this. Their actions will determine their allegiance to this issue.

PSS. I saved a copy on notepad, in case something happens to it.

marine i usually dont talk like this but this is solid crap, im a level 36 and i talk to lancer quite often on this game, he doesnt troll me other than he is a little self centered in the fact that, HE IS a player just like you, and HE IS trying to do contracts just like you, please dont post stuff like this their is really no point
Also the comment about swapping accounts with lancer i think could possibly be worth a kong ban, but thats up to kong to dispense, i also suppose Contract Wars could ban you but thats up to them, i also think you are just trying to get attention <<<———- and i really find this quite annoying