TKPD Sniper Carbine Review and Tips

28 posts

Flag Post

Ok.. so later on when you continue to play this game, there is one gold contract where you have to make 80 long shots in map lake with TKPD Sniper Carbine. It takes some time, but be patient. Also, here i will tell you some tips. My English is not perfect so be patient :)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
It was my first time using TKPD Sniper Carbine…. it seemed ok at first, but seriously…… it is not that good…. anyway, to do long shots, i usually aim middle of people’s head with my SV-98. i did the same with TKPD Sniper Carbine, but i almost got no long shots across the lake (big island to small or the other way) You can get long shots in more closer length, but usually you will shoot across the lake. So here is little tip about using TKPD Sniper Carbine. When you are trying to get long shots, try to aim upper part of people’s head. this way, i got way more long shots than i did when i used it for first few hours just aiming middle of people’s face. Secondly, do not spam / spray. It is not EBR marksman… the bullet will spread like hell (even EBR marksman’s bullet will spread like hell —> there is gold task for doing 175 kills in lake with EBR marksman). try to fire one bullet by one, and hold shift whenever you fire. I saw one thread written by Kirill, he said that shift (walking thingy) stacks up and will give you more accuracy —> it is true i tried out. Gain some control before shooting. *also try to sit before shooting
__________________________________________________________________________________________
i tried using TKPD Sniper Carbine on other maps after finishing my gold task. if you check the stats of the weapon, you can check that it’s mobility is really low. Even if you get lots of mobility skills, it won’t give you lots of speed. It worked ok in old sawmil (te), but did not worked well in other maps, because of it’s mobility. It’s accuracy is decent and reload is fast though. if you are skilled camper and skilled at hiding too, this might be the weapon you are looking for. * i really don’t like the scope though… it is just bad for me….
TKPD Sniper Carbine is really not that great weapon, but if used well (aiming top of people’s head) it will give you easy kills since it is one shot one kill. it is decent weapon for killing, and for long shots in lake follow my tips (though it might not work for you guys / it worked well for me) Good luck on your gold contracts people, and pls leave some comments so i can improve my weapon reviews next time. (going to write some reviews)
p.s —> sorry for not having any images or game play & for writing so long
EDIT – here is the source for holding shift stacking accuracy
kirillkostrov – in his profile page with shouts
1) Stand still
2) Sit
3) Aim
4) Hold shift
5) Make a shot
6) Keep ypur SR repaired
Jan 22, 2013 7:40am
skullhead51
Wait, crouching and holding shift stack increased accuracy effects? I thought it was one or the other.
Apr 9, 2013 11:07pm
kirillkostrov
it stacks
p.s i will call the shift stacking accuracy SHIFT TRICK

Flag Post

Well, SNIPER in this game has low accuracy, different from other game. ( 100% accurate )
Longshot takes a lot of luck to acchive. I think this game sniper is fine, the only bad thing is the Contract, Bronze contract and Silver contract are able to complete, but and Gold is impossible. ULTRA HARD to do

Flag Post

NOT SO FAST

Flag Post

been staring at that contract for a while. now ill have some more courage ^^
thanks for the tips man

Flag Post

uhh… what do you mean by not so fast?
and ooww, your welcome if it gave you some courage ^^

Flag Post

no wonder why i couldn’t hit anyone across lake ty mir :)

Flag Post

Thanks for sharing. I’ll try that shift+ aim right now :)

Flag Post

Ns tips, will try it, while the game need fixs

Flag Post

I have TKPDS forever. Level 13… Crouch and make sure you know how to aim with a sniper rifle. This weapon is great for the “Sniper” achievement (100 doublekills with sniper rifle).

Flag Post

bebere remember to press shift to be more precise
also my next weapon review will be EBR Marksman

Flag Post
Originally posted by IMirage12:

I’m sorry I NEVER hold shift. I just crouch. I still get 100 accuracy no matter what. No need to hold shift. I can go 50-10 in TE games without using shift with TKPDS. I’m more experienced with the TKPDS than you. Don’t tell me what to do, if my tactics with TKPDS already work.

Flag Post

1) Stand still
2) Sit
3) Aim
4) Hold shift
5) Make a shot
6) Keep ypur SR repaired

This helped me a lot. Thanks :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by bebere:

I’m sorry I NEVER hold shift. I just crouch. I still get 100 accuracy no matter what. No need to hold shift. I can go 50-10 in TE games without using shift with TKPDS. I’m more experienced with the TKPDS than you. Don’t tell me what to do, if my tactics with TKPDS already work.

sir i said to be more precise i dont care how you play and don’t want to know, but just little advice
also go ahead and see if it works with lvl 50s and 60s (im lvl 60)

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatboy8898:

1) Stand still
2) Sit
3) Aim
4) Hold shift
5) Make a shot
6) Keep ypur SR repaired

This helped me a lot. Thanks :)

your welcome :) play more precisely and deadly >:)

Flag Post

The whole thing looks like one whole paragraph. Can you organize it a bit?

Flag Post

TKPD carbine is one of the snipers I’ve never tried :(

Hope it’s good :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

The whole thing looks like one whole paragraph. Can you organize it a bit?

uuhhhh i don’t know why but if i put spaces between paragraphs to make different paragraphs, i get repetition and bunch of mixed up lines…. if you can tell me how to fix it i will :) ty for your feed back
k now i got your advice and going to fix all the review out there ty :)

Flag Post

100 Accuracy won’t get you minimum spread anyway, so sitting/holding shift/investing more into accuracy will help you get better result with sniper (and not only sniper) arms.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirillkostrov:

100 Accuracy won’t get you minimum spread anyway, so sitting/holding shift/investing more into accuracy will help you get better result with sniper (and not only sniper) arms.

Can you explain this further?

Flag Post

thanks for the indeapth review :)
i dont have the gun or contract yet though, but thanks :)

Flag Post

Just did the contract. :D
Even 1 prokill.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheDutchSoldier:

Just did the contract. :D
Even 1 prokill.

Y U NECRO THREAD FROM MAY! COME ON YOU ARE LEVEL 63!

Flag Post

sir i said to be more precise i dont care how you play and don’t want to know, but just little advice
also go ahead and see if it works with lvl 50s and 60s (im lvl 60)

+1000, don’t get your panties in a bunch lol it’s tips not demands. XD

Flag Post

…… why u bring up my old noob thread lol

Flag Post

p.s i will call the shift stacking accuracy SHIFT TRICK

Good thing that caught on.