Mud and Blood:Recon Discussion

44 posts

Flag Post

In case you don’t realize, Mud and Blood 3 is never coming out. Why? Because its going to be called, as the title says, Mud and Blood: Recon. I will go into further details.
First off, It WILL not be in a medieval setting. It will be set in Vietnam, And you will lead a four man squad, to operate deep in enemy territory. It is a Randomly Generated environment, So when you set traps, Animals can and WILL set them off and utterly and completely DESTROY you. The map is approximately 5000 pixels Each way, And you will also be able to customize your character,Like choosing what weapons and what he will look like,etc.
http://www.urbanprophet.com/mnbrecon.png

Flag Post

True, its mud and blood vietnam mixed with last winter.

Flag Post

Do you know when the release date is because last time i checked it was still in pre-alpha stages

Flag Post

As of now, No release date is being stated, probably because he doesn’t wanna get your hopes up and not finish it within the deadline. My prediction is in about 4-6 months.

Flag Post

4-6 months is sooooooo long.

he can make updates as the game progresses

Flag Post

Urbz already has the next update. We get the unit called “sarge” which is a soldier with a thompson and grenades.They cost 10 tp and you only get 1 per game. Just remember he dies and all units morale get cut in half but he is really great with morale. Did you really think Urbz was going to be unfair with the germans and not give them new toys? Well you’re wrong you see the germans either get a new arty cannon or flak cannon and they get a new plane. So chalk one up for us and 3 for the germans.

Flag Post

lol sarge costs 12

Flag Post

l

Originally posted by CaptainIcarus:

Urbz already has the next update. We get the unit called “sarge” which is a soldier with a thompson and grenades.They cost 10 tp and you only get 1 per game. Just remember he dies and all units morale get cut in half but he is really great with morale. Did you really think Urbz was going to be unfair with the germans and not give them new toys? Well you’re wrong you see the germans either get a new arty cannon or flak cannon and they get a new plane. So chalk one up for us and 3 for the germans.

lol wrong game, were talking about recon not MnB2

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2nd_Lt_Wells:

l

Originally posted by CaptainIcarus:

lol wrong game, were talking about recon not MnB2

Sorry the thread got off topic and I went with it. If there is anything you need to know about Recon just ask me.

Flag Post

When did it get off topic?

Flag Post

When they were talking about the update.

Flag Post

rofl XD

Flag Post

All of you are wrong, a. mud and blood three and mud and blood recon are two seperate games, they are both being made,
b. whoever said its a cross between last winter and mab vietnam fail, its its own game in its entirety, 4 man squad in veitnam esseically green bertets, ambush supply line stay hidden overhead view like the rest of his games, with schrolling screen, he was also talking about a ressetable skill tree, wheter or not this will make it into the actually game is debatable, soilders all look unique, with various weapon, seeing as the infamous m16 is involved jamming was also being talked about, and seeing as hes working on last winter first 4-6 months is generous

Flag Post

I thought that Mud and Blood recon was Mud and Blood recon, and after that is released, a Mud and Blood 3 would be released – not sure what setting though.

Flag Post

I have truly gave up hope on waiting on MaB: Recon. Its been almost 3 YEARS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by smearman9000:

I have truly gave up hope on waiting on MaB: Recon. Its been almost 3 YEARS!

agreed

Flag Post

i just want some thing new update recon mab 3 just some thing

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrKillah:

i just want some thing new update recon mab 3 just some thing

Recon isn’t MaB 3.

Flag Post

OMG Icarus he knows that! He says an update on one of the games that is going to come out. They are 2 different games, stop correcting people!

I remember when they were rly starting to talk about Recon on the forums…it was a long time ago. Urbz should either stop working on it and focus on MnB2/LW or actually finish it already!! @avatar…we know its “its own game in its entirety” he was saying thats wat the gameplay is like, and that is true killingspree26. Im not sure if he talked about this but i hope in Recon you can pick up enemy weapons and use them so that when they are fired, it just sounds like the NVA dealing with rebels. Would make it easier to get deeper into enemy lines. I wonder if for a lot of (whatever currency system they add in the game) you can buy silencers or flash hiders. Would be kool.

Flag Post

Hey people, I see that you guys are very excited for MnB: Recon, but the Truth is, It probably wont be coming out for another few months.

But, Urb is going to release a “New” game very soon.

It has nothing to do with MnB, but it was made by Urb, so all of you Randomness fans should be able to use it to quench your Thirst for a new game.

Lets just say that people will have to learn to save the world at lunch time…

:P

Flag Post

What is the game called, and is he going to upload it on Kong?

Flag Post

jrknight626 whats the game called?

Flag Post

the game stinks its strwalt or something like that

Flag Post

save the world at lunch time – STWALT. thats what its called.

Flag Post

It is indeed called ‘Save The World At LunchTime’. And it’s quite good, though not in the same league as Mud and Blood 2. It certainly doesn’t ‘stink’. It can be found here. In addition, to anyone who’s interested, there’s another unfair, random and brutal game worthy of note (apart from Gekisen). It’s called ‘Urban Slug’. Have any of you ever played Metal Slug? It’s like this, only the bullets travel in real time, you have a choice of 4 (or more) randomly selected missions and… it’s so much more brutal.
Prepare to cry.
Urban Slug