When is mud and blood 3 is on kongregate ?

63 posts

Flag Post

when does mud and blood three come out

Flag Post

they dot yet it has not been relased yet

Flag Post

dose the creator know when it will be brought to the web,on any site including kongregate

Flag Post

No, there is no time line or release date for Mud and Blood: Recon yet.

Flag Post

im starting to think there is no mnb recon i have seached the web everywere and still have only seen like 4 screenshots

Flag Post

It’s coming out probably within the year. urb does not do release dates. The latest game he’s released (as a beta) is STWALT (Save The World At LunchTime), which you can play primarily on unfairrandombrutality.

Flag Post

Listen you buttnuggets,I’m from the MNB forums,and MNB:Recon is still in devellopement,but MNB Recon is NOT,I repeat NOT MNB3.
MNB3 still doesn’t have any information or release date for now.Just check the damned MNB wiki,it’s here for a damn reason.

Flag Post

Excuse Frenchy.

Flag Post

it has not been determined what setting it will be, WW1, modern, future, aliens.

Flag Post

i hope none of them grammar nazis come around here now!!

Flag Post

It never came out you guys were wrong

Flag Post

I don’t think it’s gunna come out

Flag Post

mud and blood 3 is being made but he hasnt said anyhting about ir

Flag Post

There isn’t a release date on MNB Recon. But French, who cares if they say MNB3. It doesn’t matter. What I know about MNB Recon is that it’s four of you behind enemy lines, and there’s some kind of rewards, like ribbons. I am sure it will come out in late 2011, or 2012.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zagy20:

im starting to think there is no mnb recon i have seached the web everywere and still have only seen like 4 screenshots

The point in that is to keep us in suspense. Wouldn’t be fun if we knew everything about it before it came out, eh?

Flag Post

I’ve seen screenshots of both MnB3 and Recon.

For the record, MnB3 will be a WWII game in the D-Day setting, either you being the offensive allies or defensive Axis.
MnB:R will be use tiny squad tactics of a 4 man team in Vietnam’s jungles.

But MnB3 will much improve on MnB2. If you go to the MnB.net forums to the MnB3 forums, you can ask for pretty much any change in MnB2 applicable to MnB3 and it may get done.

Flag Post

It will never happen….some of us have been waiting for almost a year

Flag Post
Originally posted by WhoopieBurger:

If you think a game so complex can be made in a short amount of time, go for it. Coding is merely urb’s hobby, not his job. And this pessimistic attitude towards MnB3 will not help the community at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Brutalized:

Coding is merely urb’s hobby, not his job.

Exactly

Flag Post

Guys I doubt that Urbz is making a new game by now. It has been such a long time, so is it really a fad now? Is it worth time asking when a new game will come out? Ask yourself that and if Urbz sees this, how about relpying because it is ridiculous how long its taking you jokers to make a flash game. Sit and read this for 5 seconds and think whether or not MnB3 will ever come out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RepublicManic:

Guys I doubt that Urbz is making a new game by now. It has been such a long time, so is it really a fad now? Is it worth time asking when a new game will come out? Ask yourself that and if Urbz sees this, how about relpying because it is ridiculous how long its taking you jokers to make a flash game. Sit and read this for 5 seconds and think whether or not MnB3 will ever come out.

This is a post a few weeks ago from a good friend of mine. I think this sums up your stupidity and that post well. This post was originally about MnB2, but considering that MnB3 is highly more complex, it works.

“That is, the most naive, statement I’ve ever seen, or heard.
I’m sorry, but MnB are NOT in any way shape or form, “easy” to produce.
In fact, MnB2, contains over Eleven THOUSAND files.
A large majority of those are pages, upon pages of coding, hundreds of thousands of lines, millions of words, billions of characters.
Coded, mostly, by a single person.
Now, let’s say that there are exactly 1,000,000 words, (There’s prolly much more then that, but I’m being generous)
Now, let’s assume Urb could type about 60 wpm, with absolutely ZERO errors, (An Impossible feat I may add)
he would need to be typing steadily, no food, no drink, no rest, for a month, just to write the code, not including testing, or images or anything else that makes a game, a game.
Now if any ONE of those characters are wrong.
If ANYTHING, in all these pages of code, is off in any way, the entire thing crashes.
And once that happens, it can be WEEKS of troubleshooting, then may take an entire day to find and fix the problem.

However, if you can build me MnB3, within the next 12 hours.
I will consider myself wrong.
I suggest you start now, the clock is ticking." -Hecter

Now, if you would please, stop spreading your unbacked idiocy around these forums? We’d appreciate it.

Flag Post

This is a post a few weeks ago from a good friend of mine. I think this sums up your stupidity and that post well. This post was originally about MnB2, but considering that MnB3 is highly more complex, it works.

A large majority of those are pages, upon pages of coding, hundreds of thousands of lines, millions of words, billions of characters.
Now, let’s say that there are exactly 1,000,000 words, (There’s prolly much more then that, but I’m being generous)
Now, let’s assume Urb could type about 60 wpm, with absolutely ZERO errors, (An Impossible feat I may add)
he would need to be typing steadily, no food, no drink, no rest, for a month, just to write the code, not including testing, or images or anything else that makes a game, a game.
If ANYTHING, in all these pages of code, is off in any way, the entire thing crashes.
And once that happens, it can be WEEKS of troubleshooting, then may take an entire day to find and fix the problem.

Now, if you would please, stop spreading your unbacked idiocy around these forums? We’d appreciate it.

Why are you so mad brah? We’re just sharing our opinions on things. Seems like your’re the one making an ass of yourself.
Most of the comments are just an analogy, don’t take things too literally.

Flag Post

Why are you so mad brah? We’re just sharing our opinions on things. Seems like your’re the one making an ass of yourself.

So I’m the ass for trying to show him how complex a flash game is, and how near impossible is it for one person alone to do it all? As I said, if he thinks a flash game this complex is easy to make, he can go ahead and make it. I’ll be waiting.

If he cannot, I see no reason for him to be complaining that the wait has been too long.

Flag Post

It’s not an analogy, he used real facts to show you. If you want to think he’s just being an ass, design a better game yourself. The fact that MnB can command its own 400+ page wiki is a feat in itself, each unit is crafted nicely, the expressions mean something real, and the game is not made by some 14-year-old in his basement thinking a 120-hour game is awesome (at 4 hours/day that’s 1 month). Urb spends most of his free time coding in addition to his real job – just because he can’t make a new game in a month or two doesn’t mean he’s lazy, it means he puts a lot of time into his games and makes them on a new standard of excellence.

Oh yeah, and he codes alone and does not give his game source code out to anyone so there is no development team for him to subcontract work to.

Flag Post

i really like mud and blood when will the 3rd one come out bro