witch german unit you HATE most !!!!

103 posts

Flag Post

i hate the damn german motorcycles with the driver and the machine gunner.

1: they drive fast into your line’s 2: when you kill the driver that fucking machine gunner come’s out 3: when you kill the machine gunner de driver drivs forward into your line’s witch german unit you hate most.

Flag Post

Wespe, hands down.

Flag Post

id say its the tank gun its soo annoying the troops get cover and they shoot fast power full rounds

Flag Post

wespe’s the worst, if you don’t get it right away you’re dead. regardless of what you’ve built up.

Flag Post

tiger tank and wespe but wespe seems fire as soon as it pops out…u must gun it down within 10secs….

Flag Post

Well i hate arrtirtley and fuel bombs…… German planes ftw.I Hate the pak.The brandebug secert soldiers….And panzer.I Killed one with rocket.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nick41:

Well i hate arrtirtley and fuel bombs

Are you sure they are fuel bombs?
I think you mean V-1 rocket

Flag Post
Originally posted by maddnesscats:
Originally posted by nick41:

Well i hate arrtirtley and fuel bombs

Are you sure they are fuel bombs?
I think you mean V-1 rocket

Fat bomb one.

Flag Post

I’m not sure why, but everyone seems to hate tanks; and everyone complains about the bazookas having terrible aim, but when I play my bazookas always kill the tanks before they do too much damage with a direct hit. lol

Also everyone complains that enemys always have so much accuracy and hit everyone; nope, they always miss like your tanks.

Lastly, everyone complains about artillery; 2 words Cam and Net. Artillery attacks when you have over 6 soldiers; but cam nets take any soldiers under it away from the soldier count; so quit whining and play it properly.

OK, rant ends there, I hate any soldier that avoids every shot I fire lulz. So IMO people are exagerating some things too much.

Flag Post

Brandenburg blitz’, mainly because I have never fought a WESPE

Flag Post

Wespes. I was on wave 80-something and then all of a sudden one comes along and destroys a dozen or so men in one hit…

Flag Post

whatever german who suddenly begins throwing grenades like a friggn mark 18 launcher…. oh, and enemy mortars who set up shop before they even walk fully on the screen where only explosions can get them

Flag Post

i hate germn at hun 1.you all most cant destroy it 2.it has uber aim and shoots fast 3. its kills you best men

Flag Post

at gun soory*

Flag Post

wespe is clearly the worst thing in the game bc evry time i see it it brutaly murders all my troops

Flag Post

on my 46th wave and suddenly a truck, AAA gun, and about 10 infantry not including the one inside the truck just rush me and destroy, i hate AAA guns….

Flag Post

Mg42 men and Mortars also sometimes opel blitz trucks

Flag Post

Half tracks,

suddenly my awesome experienced at gun cant aim for poop at that thing and starts blowing up my trenches _

Flag Post

Wespe is without a doubt the most dangerous thing around, if you don’t agree you’ve been luckily spared from them. Just wait until it gets time to set up shop (blitz wave and then wespe for instance) and watch in horror.

But the unit that has killed and injured most of my troops must be the panzergrenadiers. I hate it when they get a perfect hit and gibs your ranger-trained and BAR-equipped guy in a trench with sandbag walls under a cam net and protected by wire…

But the unit I hate the most is either early enemy snipers or brandenburger who arrives from the side and rush straight into your trenches/bunkers. Or possibly flamers… Not enemy flamers, they are like bonus grenades, allied flamers – every time I’ve tried to use them it’s ended in a big pile of ashes where my squad used to be.

Flag Post

the wespe is no match for my squad. with 4 mortars and 6 bazookas, atleast 1 of them is bound to get a direct hit.

my most hated unit is the flakpanzer. the second they come onscreen they shred your men. atleast with the wespe you have 20 seconds (ish) to do something about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wlane:

the wespe is no match for my squad. with 4 mortars and 6 bazookas, atleast 1 of them is bound to get a direct hit.

my most hated unit is the flakpanzer. the second they come onscreen they shred your men. atleast with the wespe you have 20 seconds (ish) to do something about it.

Not really, I’ve seen a Wespe fire immediately after appearing on many occasions.

Flag Post

I would have to say either brandenburg blitz because all of a sudden 20 enemies come out of nowhere or the enemies that cancel out your camnets. This is probably because i just started playing again and i’ve never even seen a wespe. if somone could put up a screenshot of a wespe that would be awsome.

Flag Post

Definately without a doubt… those poorly trained draftee guys… on the rare occasion that they throw grenades they always throw like 5+ grenades and they almost always hit

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gam3End3r:

i´ve never even seen a wespe. if somone could put up a screenshot of a wespe that would be awsome.

Was going for the guerilla award, the tank in the middle killed my officer and sent my zookas fleeing the field. The wespe eventually blew the tank into pieces (giving me the tank killer ribbon!) before they changed tactics. Those bodyparts in the lower part of the field used to be my medic hiding under a tree. The wreck above it was also a wespe, but my zookas managed to get it. When it nearly hit my sniper to the left, he went from ~110 HP to -247 (without gibbing strangely enough).

Flag Post

ive never seen a wespe in my fights, so i think the PAK is the unit i hate the worst, it comes so early in the game i dont have much that can destroy it, luckily you can kill the soldiers that are firing it…