witch german unit you HATE most !!!! page 4

103 posts

Flag Post

Firstly, I know the Wespe is considered one of the most dangerous singular units in the game. I recognize that fact, and damn near sh*t myself when I encounter one.

That being said, In the many months I’ve played MnB2, I’ve only encountered a Wespe twice. The reason why?

1. Pak38: These buggers come at early waves when you have no reliable anti-tank/armour abilities. Yes, I know your infantry can eliminate the operators but I almost always take casualties from which I can not recover from.

2.Panzergrenadiers:When it’s not various forms of artillery decimating my unit. It’s these assholes with their Stielhandgrantes. They throw more of those damn things than both Manning brothers have thrown passes in their entire careers playing football(including College and High school ball! Boom spam, anyone?)

3. Sd. kfz. 222: Pretty much the same reason everyone else hates them, they waltz in the back of my squad, rape and pillage, then convince my AT units that if they don’t commit suicide immediately, the entire universe will self destruct! Everything else are minor inconveniences.
(Blitzes excepted. And the occasional lucky hit)

Flag Post

Both are countered by bunkers.

Flag Post

What do I hate huh? I hate… Tiger Tanks. IT SURVIVED AN ANTI-TANK MINE! Dammit boy what do they feed those things?!

Flag Post

Here is a informal list of Kraut suckers that I hate:

1. The Wespe. No matter what defense you have pit up against it, your doomed once it is ready to fire, because it is an endless arty strike.

2. Sd. Kfc. 222. This isn’t a big threat, but it does get pretty annoying when you shoot out all the guys in the back including the gunner sometimes, everyone still fires at the driver and then you get overwelmed.

3. Snipers. These guys are invicible and decimate you one by one, nothing else needs to be said.

Flag Post

goreblood1 tiger tanks were the best tanks in the war so you can expect that to happen

Flag Post

volksstrums because my stupid AT targets them when there right next to my men :( then a wespe comes and killed the AT
also flak panzers shoot the crap out of my men

Flag Post

The 222 always fucked my guys up at the worst possible moment. I now always have a engineer plant about 4tp points worth of mines up and down the sides. Works great mops up other flanking units and infiltrators as well.

Flag Post

flak! i swear everytime those things get a shot off it kills 3 of my guys……2nd to that are the AT guns >_>

Flag Post

Zombie is worst. I can’t kill him but he can kill everyone

Flag Post

flak bad also

Flag Post

agreed it piss’s me off when u got super men on ur depoly great aim moral _ u just get set up allmost got m3at and bamm u start getting the living shi t beaten out of u buy the pack _ ur sniper doesnt shoot him dead-- so u send egin out to mine thier ass but no…he neaver makes it …so ur in the bunker _ ur sniper gets pwned u have a gunner left commander,adn medic _ and 1 mortar ur like wt f why wont he die !!!!then he some how kills u inside ur bunker and ur mortar feas and u lose --

Flag Post

Flak and the damn AT gun. They both kill one of my guys every time they get a shot/burst off. I can understand how the Flak is so deadly but a fucking AT gun!? they fire AP shells not HE or Frag shells!!

Flag Post

Hm…People have been saying wespe a lot. But if you have 5 men above the mid line, the wespes turn into your best allies… They bombard the German lines until they blow themselves up. But of course, if you don’t have 5 men up there wespes are very dangerous. I think the Tigers are the worst. They make our Shermans look like toy cars first of all, and they’re very hard to destroy, especially after they kill your engineer when he tries to place an anti tank bomb and leaves the bunker for 5 seconds.
The SdKfz222 is my the second unit I hate most. Because they like to screw with my snipers and everyone else that’s not in a pillbox.

Flag Post

agreed “troopdude” tiger are bad news for bunker
destroyed tank in middle was tiger killed by the wespes u see

Flag Post

Its the Sd KFZ 222. Easily. These little dudes just roll in, take no time to aim and then instantly kill any one of my guys instantly. Then it switches targets and repeats until everybody’s dead. Thats just plain No Bueno

Flag Post

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1pjbxj&s=6

once u see pic click it to see full thiers 3 of them :) i made it to wave 104 :)

http://oi46.tinypic.com/xfb09c.jpg

Flag Post

wespe wave 21 =(

Flag Post

Anything that uses explosives. They will always blitzkrieg me as early as they possibly can, and I can never do a damm thing about it because my defenses are never strong enough when they do it.

Flag Post

try having spec ops near ur tank and a guner in the middle

Flag Post

Pak38 no doubt
Altho not the most dangerous unit these can spawns before lvl 10
And without anti-armor/support they can also last long enough for another one to join in

Flag Post

Never seen a tank, but here are my choices:
1: FLAK turret: I swear, 2 spec ops 4 soldiers a medic a engie a camnet and a trench cleared out by the time i killed it.
2: Mortars: None of your soldiers seem to care about mortars but they wipe out the group. bunker needed.
3: Artillery cannons: Y’know those big ones that shoot giant tankshells? That thing destroyed my HQ, bunker and palisade! And sarge. :I

Flag Post
Originally posted by Unlife98:

Never seen a tank

how have you not seen a tank and i hate the mobile artillery because they spawn at the early waves

Flag Post

Either a WESPE or surprisingly, a Tiger. ;D Actually, a Tiger isn’t that bad. It’s rather annoying when your zooks get gibbed by a WESPE they were supposed to kill.

Flag Post

I really hate panzer grenadiers. They seem to forget about that gun they carry and just throw grenades all over the map until your guys die or they die. Why are they even the most common unit?? They are there to support armor, not act on their own. Thats the wehrmact’s job; they are “the backbone of the german army” and all.

Flag Post

I once got a Tiger on wave 8. “wtf??!!!!!!!!!” It was over in seconds.