Official Bug Reports Thread page 18

665 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thijmenrune3:

I have an engineer near the left side of the map and unfortunately I can’t move him anymore. He also won’t shoot, but for the rest he does count as a troop I think because when I try to build something it says the engineer should move closer.

TR him. That’s the best you can do. He’s gone now. Don’t place your units too close to the side.

Flag Post

a little more than half the time i try to pause my game, something doesn’t pause properly. for instance, the Germans can still shoot and kill my troops, or the waves still come after i have paused. i do have a work around for this, which is just unpausing and pausing the game until it works.

Flag Post

Strange session.

-A camnet in low right corner, a nazi grenade falling IN THE MIDDLE of the map, the camnet blow away.
- second camnet, same place, this time with also an AT undercovering. Same ending for the camnet, maybe is the firing force of the AT? Dunno.
- Well, this for sure is a bug. A Bunker created a little up on the middle line of BATTLE PAUSED…warped in the left bottom corner.

Flag Post

Update. The swapped bunker doesn’t exist for the game…my units just being killed by nazi’s grenade. I haved put’em covering in that bunker…

Flag Post

The first two bugs are weird and there doesn’t seem to be any cause for them. The third is the well known ‘bunker warp’ bug, which Hitler bribed urb not to fix. In other words, that’s a big bug, but no fix yet.

Flag Post

i was playing and all of a sudden one of the enemys blew up for no appernt reason.i had a morter but he wasnt set up.he was targeted thogh

Flag Post

i fucking go to buy a bunker and get a damn trench thats just great

Flag Post
Originally posted by bossman121:

i fucking go to buy a bunker and get a damn trench thats just great

Don’t use hotkeys. Click the icons to build. (Especially when using Internet Exploder)

Flag Post

This bunker warp is annoying…every 2-3 games i have to spend 5-10 pints to replace them, for a beginner is a problem, more with the last updates that make the enemy harder to kill

Flag Post
Originally posted by Brutalized:

i @#!% go to buy a bunker and get a @#!% trench thats just great

Don’t use hotkeys. Click the icons to build. (Especially when using Internet Exploder)

This glitch happens when you click the icons also. This is very annoying. Please fix.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GK_Coldaman:
Originally posted by Brutalized:

i @#!% go to buy a bunker and get a @#!% trench thats just great

This glitch happens when you click the icons also. This is very annoying. Please fix.

From reports, the bug is most prevalent in Internet Exploder. Other browsers rarely (if ever) experience the bug.

Flag Post

Another problem that I just realized. My AT mines dissapear every wave. Please find a way to fix if you can. Sorry, I must sound pretty whiny…

Flag Post

Not the only. Did you check Lance’s Pillbox strategy? Well, i’ve just put a medic in the top border of the pillbox, and the new nazi machine car (22’ something) just don’t pay attenction to it, pass and kill each 2 gunners in two different bunkers and only after…kill the medic. in the pillbox. O_O i onow I’m noising for you, but i’ve resetted my data for restarting with the news updates (last time i was colonnel or something, when you can use 4 Spec Ops)

Flag Post

The Recon Vehicle can kill people in pillboxes, which is annoying. Hopefully it’ll be fixed at some point.

Flag Post

If you try the paratrooper challenge beware! All your guys can land in trees and die wasteing the try. I’m hopeing this will be fixed soon :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by acecold3:

If you try the paratrooper challenge beware! All your guys can land in trees and die wasteing the try. I’m hopeing this will be fixed soon :/

It should not be changed ITS URB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a risk that you sould take

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dserra:

It should not be changed ITS URB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a risk that you sould take

Its not a risk allied command would take with highly trained soldiers such as them and you only get 11 trys max and haveing one or more of them robbed like that is a huge turn-off

Flag Post

THE WAVE CLEAN UP SCREWED ME I HAD A SOLDIER WHO CAUGHT ON FIRE AND IT WAS HEADED FOR AN ENEMY SOLDIER.IT GOT RID OF HIM HE WOULD OF BURNED HIM.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dserra:

Its not a risk allied command would take with highly trained soldiers such as them and you only get 11 trys max and haveing one or more of them robbed like that is a huge turn-off

Dude planes in WWII are were horribly innaccurate they drop there troops they dont make it I have read so many things about WWII para drops and almost every drop was off mark and most of the time they have soldiers fall into trees,houses,water,on a church steeple, your actually lucky that urb dosnt have the chance of flak guns shooting your guys down. :P

Flag Post

my men killed n ss and was he was still moving like kundap wehn i kill its driver

Flag Post

Any reason that the "Concentrate Fire’ command doesn’t work on the Nebelwefer?

Flag Post

It should do. I thought that urb had fixed that in 2.3.1d…

Flag Post
Originally posted by branabus:

It should do. I thought that urb had fixed that in 2.3.1d…

Yeah, its still borked I believe.

Flag Post

surely this shuddent happen.i sent my officer up at round 1. Volstrum spawnd. i made him enter CQC and he got flattend by the stupid drafty

Flag Post

i did close guard protection. used sarge. HE KILLED HIM!