Official Bug Reports Thread page 19

662 posts

Flag Post

i gave a solider rifle grenades and then a shotgun he kepth the grenades bar + rifle grenades bad a##

Flag Post

the pak38 guys appear to be invincible to bazooka fire. After 6 shots directly behind the armor plates, I thought I would kill them. But no >.<

Flag Post
Originally posted by DawnofShadows:

the pak38 guys appear to be invincible to bazooka fire. After 6 shots directly behind the armor plates, I thought I would kill them. But no >.<

Bazookas have recently been nerfed. It will hopefully be fixed soon though.

Flag Post

Go to Mudandblood.net and you see in the update zooks were severly reduced in power for some reason

Flag Post
Originally posted by FLAPJACK33:

i gave a solider rifle grenades and then a shotgun he kepth the grenades bar + rifle grenades bad a##

FLAP rifle grenades dont work with BAR or shotgun, hope you know that, they have em but cant use em

Flag Post
Originally posted by mainman879:
Originally posted by FLAPJACK33:

FLAP rifle grenades dont work with BAR or shotgun, hope you know that, they have em but cant use em
eh

Flag Post

the jeeps fire one shot and then stop
they became snipers

Flag Post

My bazookas never fire unless I give the Focus Fire command.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tarkanos:

My bazookas never fire unless I give the Focus Fire command.

Zooks cannot fire under camnets or in bunkers.

Flag Post

Zooks are not that great anymore just so you know, they can’t even take out transport vehicles. Oh yeah, still waiting for that CQB glitch to be patched when your soldier ducks for cover in CQB after being shot at.

Flag Post

Its not a bug, that’s just called being pinned down.

Flag Post

Placed a 50 in a bunker, and it disappeared, can 50’s not be in bunkers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by deezus:

50s can not be placed in structures im pretty sure

Flag Post

Yeah they can.

As for its disappearance, I have no clue, but I’m suspecting that it was probably destroyed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Brutalized:

Yeah they can.

As for its disappearance, I have no clue, but I’m suspecting that it was probably destroyed.

Well, the bunker was still standing, just without the 50 I placed in it

Flag Post

if engineer in pillerbox engage a close combat with enemy, they wont move after they won…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ciphxu:

if engineer in pillerbox engage a close combat with enemy, they wont move after they won…

To exit CQC, your unit must have a line of sight to target another enemy. Since the pillbox blocks line of sight, he cannot target another enemy, therefore he cannot exit CQC, and cannot move.

Flag Post

so u have to avoid CQC in pillerbox…

Flag Post

In the middle of wave 41, my bunker without reason moved itself from where i place it at wave 9 to the bottom left corner of the screen and a german tiger tank appeared half way down the screen. I know the game won’t be fair to you but that doesn’t seem like its meant to happen… D:

Flag Post

Its a known bug that can sometimes be caused by destroyed antennae. Urb’s working on it…hopefully.

Flag Post

german recon vehicle equals max pownage against u it better thena tiger as it will hit people in bunkers and under cam nets as if they have no protection and are wide in the open i even tried bunker with trench and sandbags to no help for me as it just gunned me gunners right outta there … seems the only way to beat the recon is to kill it befor it kills u XO….not an easy task i might add .

Flag Post

Urb will have a look at its accuracy values and rebalance it if necessary.

Flag Post

my mouse chooses and places a soldier all in one click so i can only move someone a few feet per click. its kind of annoying…

Flag Post
Originally posted by dead_body_man:

my mouse chooses and places a soldier all in one click so i can only move someone a few feet per click. its kind of annoying…

This bug occurs sometimes in Internet Exploder. Switch to another browser like Firefox or Google Chrome. We’ve had no reports of that bug in those browsers.

Flag Post

it kinda annoying seeing a enemy running straight to my bunker (flamethrower) my spec ops is shooting the flame guy buth the spec ops looking to wrong direction

note : inside the bunker is 4 gunners laying fire on pak38 and other enemy troops not the flamethrower
other soldier is shooting random infantry except that flame guy