Official Bug Reports Thread page 2

664 posts

Flag Post

You may have been counting inaccurately, you may have misread the amount to get promoted or you may have exited before your score was recorded. Or possibly it could be that:
Sometimes, you get profile XP at the end of a game but it will only show when you refresh the page.
The waves thing is probably Direct Order crates affecting your logical wave counter, which is different from the visible one. Or it could be another symptom of the last problem mentioned above.
I’ve given some possible reasons for that: try placing the AAA further away from the screen edge.
We know that some hotkeys are FUBAR. Here is the current list:

Hotkeys that work and invisibly return to root menu, but graphically the submenu is still open: M3 AT (1-i), Fifty (1-o), Mechanic (1-p)

Crashes game: Pillbox (5-r)

A regular trench is built instead: Mortar pit (5-e)

Hotkeys currently inexistent:Sarge (1-d), Half-track (1-f), Half-track gun pod module (3-q), Half-track mortar module (3-w), Half-track AT module (3-e), Half-track MASH module (3-r), Half-track command module (3-t)

Tooltips cut off: Pillbox (5-r)
But not sure about your bug. Since it’s a bunker graphic it’s not going to be the old ‘you hit the wrong hotkey’ problem. Hrm. Hrm. Hrm. Needs moar confirmation.

Flag Post

I am experiencing so0me issues with the A.T. piece. When I purchase it for use and it arrives on the battlefield, regardless of where I place it, it always states that “this cannon is too close to others and can’t operate normally”. Please help!

Flag Post

I have the same problem with the A.T gun

Flag Post

Must… not… rage…
Restrain…
RESTRAIN
AAARGH, THIS HAS BEEN NOTED GOD-EMPEROR KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES! IT’S GOING TO BE FIXED IN THE NEXT PATCH, WHICH IS GOING TO COME OUT WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. OK?

Flag Post

Dude calm down your making me suffer a lot of laughing issues.

Flag Post

a couple of times my bukers and cameo nets flipped from one side of the screen to another.

Flag Post

Breathe in…
Breathe out…
Breathe in…
Br- THE MOVING STRUCTURES BUG HAS ALSO BEEN NOTED! URB MAY FIX IT AT SOME LATER TIME, HE HAD A GO A COUPLE OF PATCHES AGO! YOU CAN COUNTER IT MODERATELY EASILY
Got to stop being so ragey. Maybe if I copypasted the bugs list?

Flag Post

Just reporting the moving structures bug. Pillbox turned into some barbed wire, while I was placing down the barbed wire… oddly enough though my dead(I hate you so much for making this game so amazing) HQ turned into the pillbox. Great work (AGSSAJLKGHAGLDFIHATEYOUAHJLF;DSKASDFH) amazing game. Keep up the brutality… I feel like a masochist saying that…

Flag Post

How can you tell it’s official?

Flag Post

Just watched my artillery destroy lots of those pesky Germans yet on the stats page it says ‘Enemy killed by Artillery: 0’ I’ve tried refreshing. I know it’s a minor thing, but I’m not sure whether it affects the Ground Controller Medal. Anyway, the games still awesome

Flag Post

not really a glitch but in the next patch can u make the space needed to plant a mine bigger seems that no matter how far away my mines are my engi trips it =(

Flag Post

There’s going to be a new patch released soon. It’s already on Mochi, so urb’ll take it to Kong in a bit.
It has been confirmed that it has fixed the AT guns being unable to fire, and possibly that there will be no more teleporting structures. Also, Paks no longer kill themselves and Wespes will only fire when on the screen (Wespes may still be bugged). Also, Land Matresses are now worth it again!

When it comes out, please get some reports in on the above topics, if anything’s bugged.
Thanks.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this should be considered a bug or not but whenever I get detailed orders it lowers the amount of waves I have, not the difficulty. Just played a game and wave counter says 130 but since I have gotten 6 Detailed Orders I’m actually at wave 65… This does not help me in my quest to get Victoria Cross at all… I hate detailed orders so friggen much!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Schematics:

I don’t know if this should be considered a bug or not but whenever I get detailed orders it lowers the amount of waves I have, not the difficulty. Just played a game and wave counter says 130 but since I have gotten 6 Detailed Orders I’m actually at wave 65… This does not help me in my quest to get Victoria Cross at all… I hate detailed orders so friggen much!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought detailed orders just lowered the amount of Germans that came in, say instead of 5 panzergrenadiers or whatever there’d be 2. So I think you are encountering a bug.

Flag Post

No, it just affects the Logical Wave Counter.
Vehicles which you need to take out with AT weaponry (tanks etc) start appearing around wave 40. If you have a DO crate before this (say wave 25), it will put the logical wave counter back by 15, so tanks will then start appearing around wave 55 on the visible wave counter.

Flag Post

A problem that i am facing is that even if i get to round 100. the player stats i only made it to 40.

Flag Post

i guess im lucky the only bug ive encounted is the at operating problem and that cant be stoped until patch but still never had a moving building or watev

Flag Post

I hate how it effects the logical wave counter in the later levels. It can be really nice earlier on, but I don’t think it’s worth it. I’m about to lose a game and I’m on Wave 110 and a crate lands on a soldier and it puts me back 15 levels then I lose… so then it counts as 95 waves – Very annoying when your trying to get Victoria Cross/Mud and Blood Badge. So if your in the higher levels watch out for those crates!

Flag Post

Got mah frenchie to Staff Sergeant, no medal RGH

Flag Post

That’s because you got him to Sergeant, not Second Lieutenant.

Flag Post

yo so with the whole 2.2.7 patch stacked at cannons no longer work.
the problem is though i buy an at cannon, it comes out, and it doesn’t fire, no matter where i move it, it just seems dumb and keeps popping the message 1 at cannon is too close to each other to fire.
right now it just kind of seems like it’s overly touchy and a waste of 8 points. any help on how to get this thing to work would be appreciated.

Flag Post

AT cannons no longer work at all even if you only have 1. Urb is fixing/ has fixed this so do not use them until the next patch (2.2.7b)

Flag Post

I’ve gotten passed wave 100 a few times, but have obtained no ribbon. I think that a bug might be in the in-game counter… On the bright side, that is the only problem I have noticed, and, the hard badge seems to not be bothered by this glitch in the counter. Just figured it was worth the post.

Flag Post

Logical wave counter. It’s affected by Direct Order crates, so it may not be the same as the visible wave counter.

Flag Post

even with no crates it can still take a few extra waves to work,
ex. i had to get to wave 104 to unlock the ribbon.