Official Bug Reports Thread page 23

662 posts

Flag Post

Why are the stats in the “ops” menu always wrong? I just started over, got 121 waves, and it says i survived 75, wtf?

Flag Post

There are two wave counters in the game. The visible wave counter is the one you see during a game.
The other wave counter is called the Logical Wave counter, and you do not see it ingame.

The Stats page follows the Logical Wave counter. The Logical Wave counter however, is affected by Detailed Order crates. DO crate will set back the Logical Wave counter by 15. In that game, you likely got 3 or 4 DO crates, making your Stats less than what they should be.

Some more information can be found here: http://www.mudandblood.net/wiki/index.php?title=Logical_Wave_Counter

Flag Post

So if i got a DO crate, i would have to survive 15 additional waves than usual to get a bronze star (for example…)

Flag Post

Is a Pak 38 round more powerful than a bomb, airstrike, or V1? Because one shot from the Pak 38 blew up my bunker, and it wasn’t even a direct hit! It was more off to the side.

Flag Post

They all break bunkers.

Flag Post

for last month, whenever i click on the troops to move them, they move to same spot like i double clicked them. this game has been totally unplayable ever since. anything i can do? something i need to be installed? oh, cant use explorer, yea, explorer sucks anyways, ill try firefox

Flag Post
Originally posted by deadskinmask4:

for last month, whenever i click on the troops to move them, they move to same spot like i double clicked them. this game has been totally unplayable ever since. anything i can do? something i need to be installed? oh, cant use explorer, yea, explorer sucks anyways, ill try firefox

Yep, try it on firefox.

Flag Post

Perhaps I have been away from kong for too long but: “Is there any particular reason that ribbons are not saved from session to session?”

Flag Post

my hand been broke so i havent played in a bit. ive never had any trouble getting to wave 100, but now i cant get to 50. german tanks and artillery never miss just as mine never hit. im getting lot of artillery thrown at me by wave 30 if not before. by wave 40 im getting multiple artillery against me. bazookas dont seem to fire if they under cam nets anymore. not that it matters, becasue they almost always miss and even if they dont, they cant destroy tanks or artillery anymore. the furthest ive got of late is wave 45. i had 6 wespes thrown at me when i got there. are cam nets ineffective now or did they lower the troop value that u can have in field without serious repercussions? bunkers also seem to offer no protection from anything but small arm fire anymore. they explode if a shell lands anywhere near them. this game always been unfair, but when it isnt any fun, it is unplayable. when a single artillery piece comes in, avoids all fire against it despite having the two operators out in open, (besides the bazookas that are hitting it, but doing no damage), and destroys a bunker filled with troops, a tank, a jeep, a couple bazooka guys and a mortar, it isnt fun anymore. can anybody tell me what is going on? im gettting hit harder before i get to wave 50 than i have ever got hit at wave 100 by a long shot. byt rabound, i dont have any trouble with my ribbons being saved. i no that there is an answer to ur prob here somewhere. i seen it b4

Flag Post

Ah just had my profile deleted. Had just managed to get stuff going too…

Flag Post

i lost my profile

Flag Post

So i got a flamer in hasty defence, and put him up top, out comes a flak38, so he was gonna kill the flamer anyway, so i put the flamer on top the flak, the flak kills the flamer (He didnt even kill one of the guys the flak had, wierd) and i look at my flamers profile: He has a m3 Grease Gun!

Flag Post

Known visual bug. Doesn’t impact gameplay so its pretty low priority.

Flag Post

Yes, i know, but since its a bug report thread, i guessed even the little bugs are still BUGS

Flag Post
Originally posted by CallOfDuty213:

Yes, i know, but since its a bug report thread, i guessed even the little bugs are still BUGS

Yeah, urb has a thing against small bugs apparently.

For example, the price of TNT and Palisades are incorrect, and have been incorrect for quite a while now.

Flag Post

It is impossible to concentrate fire to the nebelwerfer, or, at least, it has been that for me. It just gives the “You don’t need to designate targets…”-message

Flag Post

I reached over 160+ waves in 1 game and i wasnt given my GOLD STAR BADGE :(

Flag Post

Dark did you receive any Detailed Orders Crates?

Flag Post

If you get a detailed orders crate that pushes you back to wave 1, you will only get 2TP per waves for Taunts.
Since the taunt timer is 20 seconds, you can usually get 4/5 of the waves taunted and get 9 tp for those first 5 waves again.

Flag Post

i lost all my saved data? why?

Flag Post

Yeah i got Detailed Order Crates

Flag Post

yea my data was not saved as well?

Flag Post

all you people complaining about your data getting erased- if you clear your cookies /data it WILL remove your safe file. you can dodge this by copying the mnb sol.file and store it somewhere, you can find the fil in appdata / roaming / somewhere there

Flag Post

check the official mnb site for more detailed help. they have a specific topic for this problem. just check out the site >_>

Flag Post

dang it, when i went to get on 1 day it made me enter my name agin and it erased ALL my stats and i was freggin far!