and i also do not get what john is talkin about

Flag Post

post a link john

Flag Post

my data got erased

Flag Post

John is talking about this

Flag Post

OK. Iv’e been playing Mud and Blood for over a year now and its getting ridiculous because in that time Iv’e had my profile erased 3 times. It always seems to happen if there is a large time lapse where I haven’t played though. Is this something wrong with the game or my computer?

Flag Post

check the thread ’ The ultimate guide for how not to get your profile erased’

I’ve explained step by step how to backup your safe file. good luck.

Flag Post

Small thing: When my guys destroyed a goliath, two dead nazi soldiers appeared on the ground, similar to when you destroy a züdapp or a jeep.

Flag Post

This game is fun but ANNOYING!!!!! Half the time when I make a freaking bunker, it makes a trench! And lots of times it double clicks so its really hard to move the troops and for the engineer to place things. Also it said I completed round 54 but when I went to stats it said 39??? WTF Fix the bugs and itl be a great game.

Flag Post

If this has already been mentioned I apologize in advance.
It would seem to me that using the Morale Boost command (located in Officers Commands. Hotkey 2-8) on Snipers causes them to cease firing permanently. Also making them unable to be recalled or interacted with in any manner.

Flag Post
Originally posted by agentdark257:

This game is fun but ANNOYING!!!!! Half the time when I make a freaking bunker, it makes a trench! And lots of times it double clicks so its really hard to move the troops and for the engineer to place things. Also it said I completed round 54 but when I went to stats it said 39??? WTF Fix the bugs and itl be a great game.

Bunker-trench and double-click bugs can both usually be fixed by not playing MnB2 in Internet Explorer.
The stats screen shows your logical wave count, which differs from the visible wavecount and is affected by Detailed Order crates, which reduce the logical wavecount by 15, but leave the visible wavecount unaffected. Which is precisely what’s happened here.

Originally posted by pizzahutm11:

If this has already been mentioned I apologize in advance.
It would seem to me that using the Morale Boost command (located in Officers Commands. Hotkey 2-8) on Snipers causes them to cease firing permanently. Also making them unable to be recalled or interacted with in any manner.

I’ve never had that happen to me… does this happen every time you use it on a sniper?

Flag Post

I’m very sorry if this has been posted before, but anyway:
I bought a Half-track and upgraded it with the 75mm AT gun and it worked very well for a few waves (11 or so), before the AT gun stopped firing, the half-track and half-track machinegun still worked fine but the AT gun was frozen in place, always pointing in the same direction(relative to the half-track) and unfiring.

Flag Post

My data was erased for no reason… idk if its a glitch but maybe you should check? I was a major and lost all of that time played ._. very annoying

Flag Post
Originally posted by cogadam:

I’m very sorry if this has been posted before, but anyway:
I bought a Half-track and upgraded it with the 75mm AT gun and it worked very well for a few waves (11 or so), before the AT gun stopped firing, the half-track and half-track machinegun still worked fine but the AT gun was frozen in place, always pointing in the same direction(relative to the half-track) and unfiring.

Probably the gunner was shot out. If it recurs, buy a replacement crewman and move him onto the HT, which should make the gun fire again.

Flag Post

Ah, thanks. I guess I was thrown off by the gun crewman still being present.

Flag Post

If this is bug it’s a very nice one, just got a rifleman with 63 rifle (I have the combat ribbon but no other bonus medals for rifle).

Flag Post

It’s not- just the fact that rifle values are generated randomly. Sometimes you get a supersoldier. Sometimes you get a weakling, but with all the rifle/morale medals, that doesn’t happen.

Flag Post

my bunker/pillbox teleported to bottom left of screen around wave 100
also it says a bunker cost 10 tp but i lose 5 tp

Flag Post

Called in Engineer, built a Bunker. Tried to build a bunker close to the other one a few times, trying to figure out how far it had to be away from the other one. Finally I get the placement right and it gets built, but as it’s built it turn into a trench randomly.

What the fuck. I did not ask for a trench.

Flag Post

I’ve had the same problem as ‘roachmon’ with the addition of my pillbox becoming permenantly opaque and it doesn’t protect anyone.

Flag Post

An AT mine exploded near one of my soldiers, taking out a motorcycle, and my soldier disappeared and there was no blood or giblets. So i guess he’s in narnia now :/

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure bazookas do absolutly nothing now. Every time i try to use them their rockets miss all together, explode under(?) the tank, or hit the corner of it doing nothing. Can we get a fix on that?

Flag Post

if ur enginer is in hand to hand combate and u have him build a bunker/pillbox then ur egienr killed the other guy, u WIll not beable to move him 4 the rest of the game-- u can still plant mines etc..then u moral bost him nothing-- and have medic bring him to 100 -- he just wont budge--

Flag Post

all i have my gunner in the pill box in the center my captain in next to him and my siggy and medic in it …and some how a sniper kills them all ….and wtf, ur men should die in it…or i wouldnt build i would just build a bunker.

Flag Post

ok here’s a really fucked up glich.

when u get the m1grand 4 ur solider (THE RIBBION) it says brandenburge and all ur stuff gets removed i spent 2 weeks getting 100 average waves,18 games played just to get m1grand..i was going 5 the 9exp per man ribbion but now i cant get it sigh,i would like u all to fix this it pisses me off _

Flag Post

really gotta love when something as great as a, oh look, half of the map teleported about 2 inches to the left of the screen… The hell is with the teleporting crap? wave 106:713 kills. got a nice bunker set up soliders, tank. etc.. bink well, there’s my soldiers on the right, and my bunkers on the left. blitz wave!! 4 artillery tanks, 1 tiger, and two light… shot my men to oblivion. I feel your frustration, Miro62.
_
l l
l_ l <— R.I.P soliders #1-14 you served your country well.. CURSE YOU GLITCHES!!
l l
l
l