Official Bug Reports Thread page 26

661 posts

Flag Post

All my troops advanced but a frenchie retreated while everyone was moving up. After all my troops had advanced and the frenchie retreated the battlefield did not change…

Flag Post

Half track Mortar and Quad gun not working

Flag Post

my men keep shooting at corpses

Flag Post

even on wave 15, i got 0 tactical points. the only way i got one was advancing all of my troops, and that only gave me 1

Flag Post

half track mortar isn’t working.
as if you really cared.

Flag Post

the mortar worked for my half track.

Flag Post

lol im not using it any more so i guess its irrelevant i need no vehicles to get to wave 110-150 :)

Flag Post

The halftracks are all working, it’s just that sometimes the gunner gets shot off but you will see him still there, due to a glitch. Get another crewman.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lukefas:

Jeep’s gunner is bugged. It’s no longer firing in full-auto, it only fires a single shot at the enemy. Sometimes a deployed jeep actually fires in full auto but it gets bugged very quickly.

This is quite annoying for me as well

Flag Post
Originally posted by blindslayer1:
Originally posted by Lukefas:

Jeep’s gunner is bugged. It’s no longer firing in full-auto, it only fires a single shot at the enemy. Sometimes a deployed jeep actually fires in full auto but it gets bugged very quickly.

This is quite annoying for me as well

I’ve also had this problem.
Another odd one- My bunker teleporting to the lower left corner when hit with a flamethrower.

While I understand it might be afraid of fire, picking up it’s concrete skirts and running
to the corner and cowering is terrible for my people in the bunker that suddenly are
exposed. If it is going to lose morale and retreat, have it leave the field like any other
that runs which can’t be rallied in time.

Flag Post

Bug: have 1 man left in pill box all other men dead his moral 100ish.1 person cross’s the line hole game u have 20 tp’s spare. then 4 waves past you mines kill allthem then 1 person gets past into your base then GAME OVer i still have 20tp’s,and a 100hp/100moral engineer in the bunker mineing what the fuck,i have 9 more spots 4 germans to pass…i mean really BULL SHIT>

Flag Post

i saw times when i got 4 scouts moving map to another map above running after a few waves they killed a few german soldiers than 1 soldier still stands aiming but he is already dead i cant kill him and if i move to another map they just get added to my life how much i can have passed the line

Flag Post

half track with 75mm cannon the cannon after being fired 20 times stoped shotting 4 the next 80 waves.what the hell.

Flag Post

GERMAN SNIPER CAN shot through pilbox

http://i.imgur.com/SY2Xu0B.png
????

Flag Post

Everybody can shoot through the frigging pilbox when ever you step close to the rear, that is buggy and annoying, plz fix it!

Flag Post

youve said that the bunker and camnet teleporting has been fixed. but it has not. fairly rare but still happens. and halftrack AT gun is very buggy only firing a few times before never working again. especially if you buy early on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bersimon:

The halftracks are all working, it’s just that sometimes the gunner gets shot off but you will see him still there, due to a glitch. Get another crewman.

the crewman does not fill a spot on the halftrack.

Flag Post

Sometimes you can replace the lost crewman of the HT many times over and the firing position will still not work.
The image of the gunner/cannoneer usually does not
Rare but possible. Also what Bersimon said.
The Pillbox has 2 zones. The inner where no unit except the enemy flamer will target a solder and the outer (between the inner and outer side walls) where most German units will target your solder but the solder still gets a save bonus as if in a bunker. Beware of SdKfz 222’s. !

QUOTE:" Is this even looked at anymore? Are we just sitting back and waffling whilst no-one does anything about any of this? When was the last time the dev replied? It isn’t like there has been an update is 3? years? So for the last 3 years this game has had all these bugs, everything you have said, written down and dealt with… aaaaand nothing done about it… that right? "

The old known bugs have been worked on to an extent by the developer.
To the teleporting bunker. A destroyed Radar usually causes the bunker or pillbox to go to the left bottom corner.
The debris of the radar can be removed by quickly building a trench over it. This may stop the teleport.

The games home site holds most solutions to all the problems people have with mud and blood 2. Just ask there.

Flag Post

My jeeps are firing single shots, I thought they had machine guns :P

Flag Post

ACH! wave 191 and 1366 kills. ended due to bunker teleportation.

“Both bunkers teleport to the bottom left corner – tank blitz wave – unfair event: V1 rockets have been locked on to your position”

my response to the amount of body parts that go flying when my bunkers are hit, and my tench is cleaned out by the tanks in about 2.5 seconds: … “son of a #!%@^…” yeah, the bunker teleportation devices are still experimental, and should not be activated, especially since they came out in 2010. I know this bug has only been out for about 2 1/2 years, but lets try to figure out what coding is causing it. :l

Flag Post

The bunkers are still there if I recall. The image moves but its defensive properties stay where you placed it.

Flag Post

No it does not. The protection goes with it. Read my last post here for details about TELEPORTING BUNKERS.

Fun fact: If the Pillbox teleports then you can build a 2nd one. Both will be invincible.

Not-so fun fact: Since the structure takes its protection with it means that if a AAA gun is right there then you just lost 20TP.
On the good side: .50 Cal stationary guns will shoot out of bunkers now but still gain no protection from them.

Flag Post

Pretty sure it does. If you hover over its old position the vector image in the corner of the screen will fade a little.

.50’s were/are never supposed to receive bonuses from Bunkers afaik. Not a bug.

Flag Post

If I remember correctly, teleporting bunkers still exist at their old location, just the sprite moved. Will have to look that one up though.

Flag Post

Well the teleporting bunker bug is still happening. And I just placed another bunker exactly where the old bunker was, so I guess maybe the sprite AND the actual bunker both teleport away, but I’m not old enough at this game to confirm that.