Official Bug Reports Thread page 3

662 posts

Flag Post

Did you taunt the enemy thedudeb20? Also, found a little bothersome glitch where I gave my bazooka men grenades. I tried removing them because they seemed to want to throw grenades more often than shoot their bazooka’s but it wouldn’t let me. It just said this soldier already has grenades! I was confused at first then I thought I probably tried to give him another grenade, I retried making sure to click the right button. This time though it didn’t do anything, it just turned into a “Move Here” order. Then I gave a ranger training to a gunner (He was behind on Exp and Rifle :D – ) and it said this soldier already has grenades (Which he didn’t) and stole 5 tactical points from me with no ranger training… One more glitch (This isn’t really all that much of a big deal) is that when you hover your mouse over say my Officer with a Bayonet and a Grenade then move it over the medic it shows the medic as having a bayonet and grenade. Works with some units (With grenades/bayonets of course) and sometimes not.

Flag Post

The ‘unable to remove grenades bug’ is unknown, can someone verify it, please?
As is the ranger training bug. Again, verification, please.
The last is a known bug. Minor, really.

Flag Post

unable to rank up it is saying “yopu need -191 experience for your next promotion” help??!?

Flag Post

I can’t get any TP…. Wave 10 and still 0 tp. someone help me!

Flag Post

@hitman: play another game. You’ll be promoted.
@Jrharry: Unless you’re playing Last Stand… not sure. Try playing another game.

Flag Post

Ive tried many times getting the gold star medal Ive gotten past wave 120 several times and yet still no medal. The last game I played I got to wave 172 with only two detailed orders and I still didn’t get the medal. Ive tried the game on a couple different sites and I’ve never been able to receive it even when I know I should get it.

Flag Post

Ive also gotten past wave 120 with no gold star multiple times. I also got to wave 147 with only 1 detailed orders crate and still no gold star. glitch?

Flag Post

@ acdcluver1
maybe it’s cuz the medal says it’s for when you ve managed to reach wave 150…

Flag Post

@ meuqy
There was an update to where it is now get to wave 120 for the gold star..

Flag Post

I never got the badge for passing wave 8o and the 1 for wave 100?? WTF?

Flag Post

Whenever the German’s change tactics my bunker(s) go flying off and end up somewhere else, which is usually the corner of the map.

Flag Post

Teleporting bunkers, will be fixed in 2.2.7b…

Flag Post
Originally posted by acdcluver1:

@ meuqy
There was an update to where it is now get to wave 120 for the gold star..

I dont think the update is working because I still had to get past 150 for me to get the medal and that was like a week ago

Flag Post

Just played a game where I bought two AAA guns, one stopped firing completely after about fifty kills, and the other stopped around forty. The operators did not die, Germans would still shoot at them, they just completely stopped targeting and shooting. Even tried getting someone to fill in, in case they had died and just wouldn’t disappear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by branabus:

Teleporting bunkers, will be fixed in 2.2.7b…

Killed me when i had a wave 200+ going. Several bunkers and even a cam net vanished/moved somewhere lol

Flag Post

Wow…right when I read this topic, I went back to my game and my bunker teleported. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Flag Post

Tried to build some bunkers after wave 10, when I got both the wave/kill medals (assault/defense) and instead it built trenches… the first one I thought maybe i wasn’t paying attention, but the second I confirmed—the placement graphic was for the bunker, but it actually placed the trench (only took a trenches TP though, thank goodness)

Flag Post

WTF, my zook killed an enemy and the enemy didnt move and disappeared OMFG
also, when you have 3 jeeps real close to each other when you click one it moves 1 time where u want it then it moves next pllace you click also.

Flag Post

the AT doesnt work
at all
i called it in
it was the only troop i had and it said
1 AT is to close to eachother and wont operate properly
i moved it centre map
same thing

Flag Post

AT guns are broken, is fixed in 2.2.7b…
And I’m not smug that on Mochi we’ve got 2.2.7c at all. Absolutely not.

Flag Post

on 2.2.7c on mochi my account has gone. Has yours, and have you got any idea why this has happened?

Flag Post

No. You may have deleted the .sol by accident.

Flag Post

is there any way to get back lost saves?

Flag Post

No. You can backup, and you can also auto-backup, you could use a file recovery program for the .sol, but there is no direct way to retrieve an old save.

Flag Post

i cant level up to it says you need -101 xp to level up plss fix it cause i really worked hard for this game