Official Bug Reports Thread page 4

662 posts

Flag Post

Play a game. You will be levelled up.
Don’t worry about it. It’s not that big a bug.

Flag Post

it says one of my at cannons are close to each but the other one is at the top left the other one is in the low right

Flag Post

AT gun bug, is fixed in 2.2.7b… which you will have in a while.

Flag Post

how will i know if its 2.2.7b?

Flag Post

The patch number at the bottom left of the screen will change from saying 2.2.7a to 2.2.7b. Or 2.2.7c dependant on whether urb skips 2.2.7b.

Flag Post

why is mine still saying 2.2.7a

Flag Post

Because you’re on Kongregate.
:D

Flag Post

I’ve got to wave 108 but where is my silver star ribbon

Flag Post

Hiding.
Either broken, or not awarded due to Direct Order crates.

Flag Post

Field HQ’s are a bane. If you build them along with Cam-Nets and Bunkers, and if the HQ is destroyed, the clean-up function mistakes the destroyed HQ as relevant and switches it with an operation Cam-net or bunker, either moving the bunker from it’s spot or making the cam-net disappear.

You could destroy the bunker, replacing a bunker with this glitch still active (the destroyed HQ is still there) will make all future bunkers also be moved, destroying the last one already moved. The only way to rectify the bunker moving is to TNT the old-glitched bunker. However, if it trade places with the cam-net, you have to wait it out, also enduring arty strikes and unfair events for breaking the 6-man limit…

Flag Post

The bunker bug.
Will be fixed in 2.2.7b. Which we already have on Mochi.

Flag Post

Ah, thanks, two questions though:

If and when Kong updates to 2.2.7b or c, will our local profiles be overwritten or will our ribbons carry through the patches? And does the local profile attach itself to any MNB2 game? Or just the A patch?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShadowAce117:

Ah, thanks, two questions though:

If and when Kong updates to 2.2.7b or c, will our local profiles be overwritten or will our ribbons carry through the patches? And does the local profile attach itself to any MNB2 game? Or just the A patch?

Game profiles have always carried through updates (except for maybe one, which was later fixed to load the old profile).

Flag Post

^
The .sol file information remains the same throughout the patches. If a change occurs, all that happens is that it gets interpreted in a different way. So any profile can be played with any game version.

Flag Post

Awesome, thanks for the info guys.

Flag Post

info on next patch? want to be able to use at guns.
Cheers!

Flag Post

When it will be out? Urb knows. I think he’s ironing out the bugs with us on mochi, then he’ll release the next patch with the final content update onto Kong when it’s ready.

Flag Post

can we transfer our save files from kong to mochi then?

Flag Post

I… don’t actually know. I rather suspect not.
But I’ll try it and get back to you.

Flag Post

when you get a gunner and it says hes permanently pinned

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiseChineseGuru:

can we transfer our save files from kong to mochi then?

Oh, and it is. You can transfer your .sol to Kong or Mochi. So you can play the updated game on Mochi, if you like, with your profile from Kong.

Flag Post

My game froze in the middle of the battle, I was on my 48th deployment and had 4993 waves survived, trying to go for the Mud and Blood Cross.

I’m currently beating wave 7 as I type this, but I’m extremely nervous, the 48th deployment froze and I was forced no option but to close my browser and restart the game. When I checked my Stats, it said now that I played 49 games and still had 4993 waves survived. It seemed like my refreshing messed up the .sol file or something? It skipped a game. A game where I had 107 waves beat…right before getting the medal…

Flag Post

Freezing is generally down to the computer. MnB gets pretty intense and demanding from your machine at higher waves.
Refreshing will have caused that game to be counted as a 0-wave game, with nothing being gained from it. You can only artificially end the game, whilst retaining score, if you use the ‘Surrender’ button in the Orders menu.

Flag Post

Darn, oh well. Thanks. Somehow, the game awarded me the medal on the 51st deployment anyway? o.O

Flag Post

It always does that.