It came to my attention that some users of these fine forums do not know how to take and post a screenshot.
So I made this little guide for anyone wondering how to do it!
1. Open up a game of mud and blood two and take it to a point where you would like to take a screenshot of it. This could be at a certain wave e.g. 50, 100 etc., a time of particular importance e.g. a wave with a arty strike or just to keep records.
2. Press the PRT SCRN button on the top of your keyboard (this may vary between models and makes and also countries), here is what it looks like if you are having trouble finding it:
It is commonly near the F12 key.
3. Tap this once to take a screen shot of the whole screen. Note that you must have MnB open to take a picture of the battlefield.
4. Now open MS paint (or a similar program) and paste it there by using RIGHT CLICK > PASTE or CTRL + V at the same time.
5. Save this to a folder where you will be able to find it. Remember to give it a sensible name e.g. MnBscreenshot1 or something similar.
6. Now go back onto your internet browser and find an image uploading site. Common ones are photobucket.com or imageshack.
7. Create an account with a site if you do not already have one and then proceed to upload the photo of the screen.
8. Edit the image with the crop tool so that we only see the battlefield and not the surrounding area e.g. blackness or browser window. We only want to see the game, not who you are chatting away to on MSN and Facebook.
9. Save the image to the site and overwrite the old one to save space.
10. Now take the direct link, and copy it.
11. Go onto these (or other MnB forums) and make a post where the image would be used.
In this forum to post the image, use this format:
!DIRECT LINK GOES HERE WITHOUT SPACES!
And it will automatically turn it into the screenshot.
I hope this helps someone, if you have any questions, fire them this way.
© me 2011.