Questions about Mud and Blood 2

29 posts

Flag Post

well, i have a few questions about mud and blood 2, hoping someone could help, i also wanted to see if we could build a sort of guide for all the awards and how to level up. if you want you could also post your strategies (even though there is already a topic for that), my first question is what are the needs for each level? i am currently a major, but i just randomly leveled at the beggining of 1 of the levels. 2nd, i need some help getting rid of air strikes, i ussually dont have any signalers because im so busy trying to save my others with medics and then getting a few more, i understand that i should just buy a signaler, but they always seem to die quickly with me..

Award guide so far:
combat ribbon: issued when 100 enemies have been killed in one mission. Further soldiers deployed under your command will have a 3% bonus to their rifle skill.
bronze star: obtained when 50 enemy waves have been survived through. gives 1% to start up with an additional soldier. cumulative with silver and gold stars.
medal of honor: issued when 200 enemies have been killed in one mission. Further soldiers deployed under your command will have a 3% bonus(6 with combat ribbon) to their rifle skill.
assault expert award: issued any time after 10
missions when the commander has an average of 50+ kills per mission. the enemy will be less courageous when fighting you.
defence expert: issued any time after 10 missions when the commander has an average of 50+ enemy waves survived. once you earn this medal your troops are more confident under fire.(+10 moral).
war effort ribbon: obtained when 100 soldiers have been deployed under your command. soldiers being deployed now have a 1% to be free.
gallantry medal: obtained when 10 incapitated have been saved from death by medics. further saved soldiers will give +1xp to the entire squad.
meritorious unit commendation: issued any time after the commandor has 1000 enemy waves survived before the 25th mission. all basic soldiers will be deployed with M1 Garand rifles.

note: so far its only my badges, and i only now noticed there is another thread just like this, sorry for not looking >.>

Flag Post

wow that should be a great help

Flag Post

there is also the BBQ medal: Issued after 50 enemies have been burned alive. You now have 1% chance to get a flame soldier at the start of each mission.

Flag Post

2 more things….. 1: can the Germans plant mines? cause if they can I’m so screwed….. 2: I found some more awards: Logistics ribbon: issued after fifty crates have been recuperated. Once issued, crates will drop more often.

Flag Post

Maneuver Ribbon – Issued when all of your starting soldiers are keeps alive for 10 minutes. Each subsequent time you accomplish this you will receive 1 tactical point.
Air Command – Issued when 50 enemies have been killed by airstrikes. Further air strikes have 1% chance to be free can be combined with air medal
Ground Controller – Issued when 50 enemies have been killed by arty. further arty runs will contain more rounds

Flag Post

hey jar they can drop mines but only if they got an enginner ( he should be easy to kill if you have an officer and a sniper) also they have very thing you have. also dose any one have the christmas badge

Flag Post

theres also a silver and gold star, but I havent gotten them yet

Flag Post

just a random tip: if a gunner with a machine gun ex: an engineer is in need of a good weapon wait till he is aiming at an enemy and give him the shotgun, when he fires the shot gun it will be rapid fire!!! this only works for the first time though… good for takin out a motarcycle

Flag Post

silver star: 100 waves survived through
Gold star: 150 waves survived through

there is loads more at urbanprophet.com (linked on urbz profile and on the game description)

Flag Post

BBQ Medal : Kill fifty mo’fos with flamers in one level and you get a 1% chance to get a flame thrower unit every time you deloy

Keep it coming kids.

Flag Post

you want a guide with medals stratagies units unit pros and cons building pro and cons weapons guide enemies to target and unit promotions medic promotions and officer promorions all in a good format and first hand experiences
http://www.urbanprophet.com/Nuke/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2090&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Flag Post

there’s a final assault wave at 100 now?

Flag Post

I actually try as fast as possible to get an engineer first as soon as I get 10 points even though you only need four. Then I move the engineer up and lay down barbed wire in two layers across the whole map and over and over until theres 4 or 5 layers. After that I put mines in front of it.

once enough points rack in, I get a signaller and while I do that, I build a bunker and a trench in front of it. When I place my men in the trench with all tommy guns, and IF the enemy manages to afford a airstrike, I move my men back into the bunker which is right behind them. After a good 10 rounds, I get 2 snipers and a specop plus a officer. snipers would go beside the bunker while I move 2 of my men in the bunker to the front lines next to the mines. they should be promoted to something good by then. I take their weapons away and replace them with a shotgun because the enemy will be right in front of them. Then when I can I call close ariel support every round and after that I just repeat until it gets boring and then I take everyone out for a little walk and then trip them on our own mines until game over

Flag Post

WHY DID YOU MISS OUT THE MOST IMPORTANT 1!!!! victoria cross when 10,000 waves have been survived through after that you get a FREE airbourn drop every wave!

Flag Post

what the hell who has time to play 10,000 waves!?!?!!?!?

Flag Post

It’s 10,0000 waves in 100 games with less than 2500 troops deployed. So that means you have to average about 100 waves and 25 troops per game for 100 games.

Here is most of the ribbons, just disregard the I-like-Pie medal, as it does not exist and was just a joke from the guy who was bored out of his mind making the list.

http://www.urbanprophet.com/Nuke/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=303

Flag Post

nvm

Flag Post

all ranks for NCOs are
1.recruit
2.private
3.coropal
4.sergeant
5.staff sergeant
6.sergeant 1st class
7.3rd master sergeant
8.2nd master sergeant
9.1st master sergeant
10.2nd LT. squad
11.2nd LT. platune

Flag Post

just buy a officer and a signiller and also buy a enginner, keep on building bunkers in the same place, then put your signiller and officer in the hundreds of bunkers, then keep calling artillery strikes(this only works if you play on arcadeprehacks.com version 2.2.2e it’s really fun) right now i only am missing one medal which is the mud and blood cross award(i’m a mud and blood general!!!!) and if you do the things i told you you should get to wave 175-200.

Flag Post

i got my officer to Major (awesome)

Flag Post

WATS THE BADGE THAT GETS U AN OFFICER FOR EVERY MATCH

Flag Post

Woops, just realized someone else already answered helloimhi.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chanpo7:

WATS THE BADGE THAT GETS U AN OFFICER FOR EVERY MATCH

That would be the Westpoint Commendation, awarded after five of your soldiers have climbed the ranks to become a 2nd Lieutenant. It is rather nice, and not very hard to get.

Flag Post

oh i just got that it is really usefull actually

Flag Post

Do you guys know if AT guns and such are protected by trenches?