Mud And Blood 2 Strategies and Questions

271 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, Ive noticed that there arent very many M&B2 strategy forum topics so i figured I’d make my own. Feel free to post any strategies or ask any questions here.

A strategy that I’ve recently grown fond of is this: Start off with your 4 troops and advance until you earn enough for a tank or 2. Make sure that you find a clear battlefield to fight on. Then make a barricade out of the tanks. Once you have 10 more points, get a jeep. Use it to collect any airdrops so that it can get a lot of exp. When jeeps have a 100 exp, they are BEAST. After that, get a signaller, engineer, officer, and a bunch of medics. The build 2 or 3 trenches in the back, and load them up with snipers. After that, get a bunch of soldiers, put them in the tank barricade and keep fighting. Be sure to have an antenna, a bunker in the back for a signaller, an extra officer, and an engineer. Also get a radar. After that, feel free to do whatever you want.

Flag Post

don’t flame him for this.this one can be used to post strategys AND questions at the same time.which is unqiue.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

One of my favorite strategies is this.
Set up your 4 units in a horizontal line across the map to get good coverage. Then, once you have enough, get an Engineer, and use him to build 2 trenches. Get 3 of your guys to one trench, and then get an officer to fill up the second, along with your engineer and other unit. Then save up for a bunker. After that, make more trenches and get more people. Get some medics while your doing this. This is optional, but if you want some insurance, get 30 something points worth of barbed wire in front of your defences. By this point you should be getting Jeeps and Tanks. Those can be used as good cover. Dont waste stuff on Snipers or Bazookas cause they arent worth the points. At this point you have everything you need to win. You might want to buy more Bunkers spread around your defence, for it is very hard to get them all in there on short notice.

Flag Post

Vid, I can supplement your strategy – you’ll be able to use only 2 bunkers for every 8 trenches or so if you have 4 trenches in a square, like so:
-- -
-- -
And a bunker on each side underneath that. Put 4 trenches in a square under the bunkers. Get antennas and stuff to detect bombs, and the second you’re alerted, pause the game and order everyone in a bunker. You can get infinite amounts of units in bunkers with this; the only limit is how quickly they can get there.

Flag Post

My strategy is to do a Spec Ops start, and hold off the enemy while saving for a tank. After getting the tank (set this up near your spawn so that way it is out of grenade range), use it to shield the spec ops and save up enough points for an engineer and a bunker (dont make the engineer before you have enough for the bunker at the same time to prevent accidental death). When building the bunker, put it right next to where you have your tank shield set up, as to access easy shielding for your soldiers for everything but a direct hit on the bunker. If your spec ops are injured at all, get a corpsman; otherwise, skip this step until later. Next, get an officer and a signalman (if you start with an officer due to the westpoint ribbon, get him protected until you get the bunker up, then toss him in there permenantly). This should protect you from big bombs now too with air superiority. Next, save up all your points for 2 more tanks. These tanks you should send up to the near top of the screen, and this should make the german prioritize their offense on taking out these tanks rather than using artillery to get your other guys out (if at any time you are worried about a direct artillery strike on your bunker, build another on the other side of your tank for protection). DO NOT GET MORE THAN 4 SOLDIERS/SPEC OPS, this will make your bottom base a bigger priority. Finally, save all your points up, grab as many crates as you can, and try to live through the biggest german assaults (my major one was a paratrooper blitz, followed by 3 jeeps and a panzer, plus a regular wave with 2 bazookamen in it, and i only lost my engineer and my corpsman); once you live through a big one they really dont do anything anymore that you can’t handle. You shouldnt need to spend points on anything but air superiority and the lucky tank replacement (spend some points on sitreps if you need to get your signalman up to at least xp 30, cause that will make your response times faster, with a bonus for more points). Eventually (if nothing bad happened), you should get so bored that you will just kill your own troops off or leave the computer alone).

Flag Post

A strategy that has been good to me:

Standard start—4 soldiers.

Advance about halfway up the battlefield. (If the battlefield has too much cover, advance until a decent battlefield is found.) Deploy an engineer, who should be positioned a little behind the front line.

The engineer should build 1 trench in the middle of the front line, then 1 a little behind that. Put 2 soldiers in the front trench, 2 plus the engineer in the rear trench. Save up and put a bunker a little behind the rear trench.

Deploy a gunner and have him man the bunker. After that, you need to get 2 officers, 1 for each trench (it helps the regular soldiers be awesome), and 3 medics—the order you deploy them depends on how much damage you are taking. Move the engineer into the bunker.

Get a signaller and move it into the bunker (at this point you should probably always save at least 1 point to get air superiority whenever you need it.) Get another gunner for the bunker. Then get yet another officer to be in the bunker—he will operate as a backup in case the 2 in the trenches die.

After this setup is complete, you can add bunkers to the left and right of the first bunker when you have the points, fortifying them with 2 gunners each. At this point you should be able to relax a little and build up some points.

When you have a bunch of extra points, consider arming the 2 soldiers in the second trench with BARs as support and the 2 soldiers in the front trench with Garands.

Flag Post

my tactic is get engineer and put lots a wire and frenchies up at the top, tanks in the middle and trenches surrounding a bunker at the back,it doesnt work so good but it looks cool

Flag Post

All you have to is save up 50 tactical points, and then buy a Chuck Norris.
He’ll pretty much kill everything in one hit with his round house kick.

Flag Post

does anyone know how to get to the page of mud and blood 2 strategies? some of which are called WWI, Assasination, and (the) Crusher. if yes, post the website plz. I LOVE MUD AND BLOOD 2!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

My strat just got me 34k points, then I got sick and tired of everything and started wasting my 110+ TP on flamers, arty, strikes, etc.

Max ranked everything, gave just about everyone heroism etc.

SPamming taunt didn’t do anything. I was practically invincible. (and that was before I started wasting points)

I could start elobarting here, but right now, I’m a bit sick of the game. (naturally after spending 4 hours with it)

Flag Post

M&B is fully randomized. What strategies? You need luck and chaotic.
If i see the screenshoots with logical patterns for bunker and trench, i see the random/chaotic arty and bombing hits and the end of survival. If i go on engineering, i place chaotic and fill not every bunker and trench. Empty is save for bombing, the programm looks into your cards and “know” how you can really hurt, who your best man´s are and where. If i get a blitz, i move form bunker to bunker.
With the new patch i make some lines with sandbags for my medics and there usual runs, then they have a sligtly better life. And never, never call a bombing to destroy the enemys tank/s. If you spread over the screen you get some friendly fire from air and this very pointed.

Btw., the game is not made for 100.000 Highscore. It´s a sandbox survival and the authors self plays at 3.000 or 4.000 points and have fun and went curios about giants of the score, glitcher and cheater. Look at the homepage and the forums there ( no, it´s not spamming).
I have there played a max of above 14.000 and i was bored and played to long, too. M&B is a hour game, not more.

Flag Post

Yes there is chaos, yes, there is chance, and YES there is strategy involved.

Arty will hurt you, but with a bit of luck, you will survive, and with points saved up, you will get back on your feet. Always have a contingency in place.

Flag Post

as long as u get a fair amount into the game (enuf for a tank and have backup) the goal is to have a small but powerful and exprienced squad so u can dish out damage and still avoid enemy arty and air strikes. i also have a backup of about 120 or so tp b4 i git raped, but i bounce back from that by building 1 tank and 6 snipers which [retty much gives me a whole new squad to work with that, if i dont die, makes me even stronger than my original squad

Flag Post

wtf i put ppl in bunker and they got pwned by arty. some “ultimate protection”. also once got like 6 machine gunners into 2 bunkers and then pwnage.

Flag Post

The way i start is, you have to be a major to use this, And it helps to have the free officer badge to use this. Taunt and get spec ops. Just fill your line with spec ops. No need to upgrade their weapon because its auto and is fairly strong. And when one gets hit get a medic and put him to the back with the medic, because he’ll heal… And when you feel you have enough do another strategy =P

Flag Post

amm ok i played the hacked version its a bit over done but i think some may be able to pull it off (worht over 130 TP (OMG)) FIRST:i go to urbanprophets.com get the stragity from there(located on the description)step 2: i complete it having all my men with BARSTEP 3: i get a .A.A.(Anti Air)gun then put a sand bag above it (gives it cover)and 2 beside(eachside left and right)then i repeat on the side with another .A.A. gun and another on the right hand side (this should only be done below or precisely at the half way line which is the wire line (i still think a barbedwire is more real)STEP 4:get 2 bazookas put then at the middle .A.A. gun in the side sand bags then.STEP5 put wire above the AA guns (although keeping room for ur men to safly past if pilots or crates fall)STEP 6: reinforce the bunkers (put 1 on top keeps ur men in side safe from NUKE hehehe.STEP 7 HAVE IT UR WAY (recruit ur own men/turrets/tanks/explosives/constrution)STEP:8 get 4 spec opps and put then at the remaining FREE sand bags. STEP 9: then you spawn who/what ever suits ur favour.

HAve Fun with my nearly inposiible stragity/guide

ENjoy/bonapatite(not so sure on what that means think it means enjoy lol)any more Questions on this stragity come and see me in The Attic.

hope to see u all and ur post and comments .

Flag Post

MUD AND BLOOD 2 ftw _I LOVE THIS GAME wooooooo# *LOLZYPOPS ftw woooooooo MUD AND BLOOD 2 PLZ MAKE ONE IN MODERN DAYS PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ (there could like be a secret E.T wepon or somthing worth 40 TP

Flag Post

At what point does the Ai start building a defense? Is it when you reach a certain # of TPs?

Flag Post

i think i WOULD buy a chuck norris lol, jk. instead i would keep points in case of some kind of extreme rush and/or buy spec op members, u can also, i want to know how to go up in rank

Flag Post

i think it wuld be kool if the enamie makes bunkers (obviously easly destroyed and it gives more of a challenge to the game)

Flag Post

My strategy is as follows:

Get a field that doesn’t have much obstacles (trees, rocks. etc) then spread you starting units out near the bottom of the screen. Keep them level with each other, don’t have one go ahead of the others. Before any enemy troops are there taunt to get a couple of starting tactic points. Taunt whenever there are few or no enemy troops on the screen. As soon as you have enough points for an engineer, buy one, then when you get the points dig trenches on the bottom left and bottom right of the screen. Get all your troops (besides engineer) in there. Get 2 more TP, then build a trench in just in front of those two trenches, then get your engineer back into one of the back trenches. Now, get 1 or 2 frenchmen into the front trench. They will act as decoys (replenish when neccesary). Next get 2 bazooka men just behind the front trench. Now, not in any particular order, get a bunker behind the frenchmens trench, an officer and 2 snipers. Keep them out of the bunker but put them in when a plane or artillary is sighted (you can also try to fit extra troops in the bunker if theres room). Then save up for a tank and place it wherever. Do whatever you want from there. Sorry for the length of this post but it’s kinda hard to write strategys.

Flag Post

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!…
I HAVE ASKED EVERY PERSON WHO GOT THIS ON KONG SO I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE HERE COULD TELL ME
HOW DO YOU GET THE VICTORIA CROSS AND CHIEF OF STAFF RIBBON?

Flag Post

http://www.urbanprophet.com/Nuke/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=336

Flag Post

Nice guides guys