Mud And Blood 2 Strategies and Questions page 10

271 posts

Flag Post

What ive found works surprisingly well and is simple is this:
Take your starting 4 units and make a horizontal line across the middle of the map, with your highest rifle skilled men in the center. Just let them sit until you can arm them all with BARs, and get 1 or 2 medics in order to keep them alive. Then just get tanks when you can!

Flag Post

I just use the 2 bunkers with 3 gunners/2 medics inside them on top half of map strategy. And then two trenches under camo nets at bottom corners with zooks officer snipers half track with quad machinegun, sarge, and then whatever crap i want like a scout for the hell of it, probably a nother medic, signaller in a pillbox is good later too… it got me past wave 400 before

Flag Post

1 Of my strategies is get a field with lots of trees on both the bottom and top side of them map. Equip your starting soldiers with garands and grenades, and keep them on the lower side of the map. With there grenades, when they throw them they will blow up the trees on the other side of the map and giving them no cover with all of your trees on ur side of the map and giving you all the cover you need. And since they have garandes, when they blow up the trees, they make a no mans land providing no cover for the enemy and garands are good for long range shooting, so it should be easy picking them off. And get an engineer and build trenches and/or bunkers for any other cover you want. And maybe get an engineer to place some mines in no mans land just incase a truck or jeep comes in or an extreme blitz happens.

Flag Post

What almost always works for me isss..

As early as you can, get an engineer. Build two trenches, next to each other. Next, get two gunners. Put them in the trenches of course. After that, put bunkers on top of the trenches. Get two more gunners. For me, they hold everyone off for quite a while. I usually like to try and get at least one mortar and put him in a pit. Also, having a scout to pick up supplies is useful.

Flag Post

well i have a question, am i the only person that started with all soldiers and only used soldiers and bought no engineers or anything exept for one officer,, got one medic from supply crate and a machine gunnerv or something from another crate?i made no trenches or bunkers.i just placed soldiers throughout the map and made it to round 52. thats a really bad srtategy right? what about the wave i made it to? is that good or bad?

Flag Post
Originally posted by brucelee2000:

well i have a question, am i the only person that started with all soldiers and only used soldiers and bought no engineers or anything exept for one officer,, got one medic from supply crate and a machine gunnerv or something from another crate?i made no trenches or bunkers.i just placed soldiers throughout the map and made it to round 52. thats a really bad srtategy right? what about the wave i made it to? is that good or bad?

Wave 52 is a good enough wave no. but when some people have been getting 600+ then maybe not so good, for a collection of good strategies then go here http://mudandblood.net/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=4

Flag Post

Death, links to the true MnB site don’t work here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by branabus:

Death, links to the true MnB site don’t work here.

same i cant go on the mudandblood.net from here……

Flag Post

Ofc.
Kong hates it for some reason.
He means that User Guides section of the website.

Flag Post

im not good at this but this strategy is for players that are losing troops: if you are taking bad hits this might work rush german lines kill as many enemy troops as possible when you advance to the next area don’t wait keep moving and watch out for artys and bombers because there will be alot of them. trust me… after a will you might have enough points to settle. or just keep moving.

Flag Post

Buy a Spec ops and give him a BAR.
He can kill up to a 100 soldiers on his own
Than save up to a 20mm cannon , so you can shoot down planes.
than you can buy soldiers and build a base and that kind of stuff.

Flag Post

warning newest version of mnb2 really friggen hard mine is halftrack in 1 third of way up with men behind in left corner with ifficer get quad on halftrack and engi make wire al the way exept in fron t of halftrack save up build bunker to left or right or both of halftrack put gunners in there and let officer grab crates get scout and medic scout for crates far off and medic for healing possibly engineer to heal halftrack if needed sooner or later halftrack will get officer rank and then well have 12 points saved up for tank pod if needed move halftrack up the line temporarily if arty or airstike comes all anti vehichles should be killed imidiatly im still working on it so… sighncaller would be good in bunker if you see a sniper kill it quickly or halftrack gunner will die this is with normal deploy would probably work better with another tactic helps to have manuever ribon never let men get near halftrack when tank pod is on or it will kill itself it just happened to me probably best to have bazookas instead or tank pod on halftrack

Flag Post

bruce its a ok round

Flag Post

ok this is the strategy i go with everytime and it gets me to wave 100 everytime. FIRST: play one of the hacked 2.2.7 versions SECOND: get an engineer THIRD: build a bunker in the bottom left corner, put a 50. in the center and two 30.‘s on each side of the 50. FOURTH: put a line of trenches(you’ll only need three) one in front of bunker and line the rest to the right of the first trench FIFTH: get a signaler and an officer(if you dont have one all ready)call in some airborne troops and then put the starting troops and the airborne in the trenches(three per trench)also put the officer and sig. in the bunker SIXTH: call in a half track, put a quad on it, and put it in the bottom right corner SEVENTH: have the engineer put a mortor hole to the left of the half track(we’ll come back to the hole) EIGHT: put two rocket launchers on in front of the other, to the right of the bunker(now if you put it to close to the bunker the game will think their in the bunker so watch out for that) NINE: put an A.A.A between the hole and rockets TEN: make your wost guy retreat, then call in sarge and just put him where the worst guy was at ELEVEN:now back to the hole you can put as many mortor men in there as you want but i usally just put six in there. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT put cam nets over everything but the mortors and A.A.(cause they wont fire) so you wont get bombed and stuff like that FINALLY this all the small stuff like give all your men ranger training, granade launchers, exp. so they rank up faster(also if someone is corpral or higher give them the second thing down on the officer menu, it gives them 200 hit points witch is VERY useful), have medic in the buncker so if someone gets hit, if someone dies just replace him with a normal guy, then pimp out that guy like the rest of your men, umm lets see get a radar and antenna, and you should be good to go if you do all that right. it gets really hard after wave 100 so good luck and your on your own after 100.

Flag Post

@DoubleC02 (and anyone else like this)
hacked games are not strategies, just really stupid and wimpy ways to deal with non-existing problems, so really, shut up.

Flag Post

Buy units, shoot bad guys, win.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lfssmitty:

1. “Buy units” is irrevelant, there is no cash involved and a “tactical point” is metaphorical.
2. “Shoot bad guys” is also irrevelant because you can’t shoot ennemies by yourself and you can’t order your men to fire precisely at them. And anyway “bad guys” is irrevelant because they would heroes if you were a german.
3. “win” is irrevelant because any MnB2 game ends by a defeat, victory is impossible nor scripted in the game.

Your argument is invalid.

Flag Post

start with 4 soldiers and an officer…due to ribbon

i tend to advance until i find a battlefield with a lot of cover. and then hide my guys in trees until i can get defenses up.
i tend to get an engineer ASAP and biold 3 trenches. middle one up front. 2 on either side a but behind it, for good coverage, and to catch all the infiltrators. then i save up and get a gunner and a bazooka with my officer in one trench. get a spec ops into the front trench. he’ll use grenades to blow a lot of vehicles away. build another trench behind the front middle one. this one’s furthest back. put another officer and 2 french soldiers in there. these french soldiers, if they don’t die too early, will be amazing with the officer there. upgrade the frenchie’s weapons. get medics as needed, and build a bunker to protect them. then get another gunner and put him in your bunker. from there on, i wait and replace units as they die.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/26-mud-and-blood-2/topics/296720-how-to-get-to-waves-95-127-compatable-with-no-ribbions-or-close-protection?page=1#posts-6373328

Flag Post

i got a new computer and when i sign on to kongregate all of my game progress is lost but its still there when i get on the old computer how do i get it back on to my new computer. i just reinstalled windows on my old computer so i cant sign out on the old one

Flag Post
Originally posted by JMGMaster:

1. “Buy units” is irrevelant, there is no cash involved and a “tactical point” is metaphorical.
2. “Shoot bad guys” is also irrevelant because you can’t shoot ennemies by yourself and you can’t order your men to fire precisely at them. And anyway “bad guys” is irrevelant because they would heroes if you were a german.
3. “win” is irrevelant because any MnB2 game ends by a defeat, victory is impossible nor scripted in the game.

dang what a genius. he didnt make an argument. therefore your just a bad troll

Flag Post
Originally posted by lorainensage:

i got a new computer and when i sign on to kongregate all of my game progress is lost but its still there when i get on the old computer how do i get it back on to my new computer. i just reinstalled windows on my old computer so i cant sign out on the old one

Game data is saved locally, not to your Kong profile. Not a computer person at all, but I get the feeling that transferring that data would take more effort than it’s worth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lorainensage:

There are full instructions here: http://mudandblood.net/wiki/index.php?title=Help:Savegame

Flag Post

A stratagy Ive found for wave 50-60 is to just use the 1 tp for 1 xp thing (shortcut 2q) to level the strongest soildier in the squad, after he has like 50xp then give him a m1 CARBINE (NOT GARRAND) If you want you can give him ranger training then swap to carbine but costs five extra tp, if you are lucky, you can start another soildier. They are boss at 100xp. survived two ss waves with 2 soildiers

Flag Post
Originally posted by JMGMaster:

Are you Dick_Winters from MB.net? LOL That’s so funny I simply had to quote it but as to not make my post useless spam I will give a simple starters strategy.

Place your 4 starting solders 3/4 up the field in a line with the highest rifle solders in the middle.
Give Garants or Tommys to your solders as needed.
Get an Engineer next and place him below the last man.
Place a trench in the middle of your squad.
Get a Sniper and place him in a bottom corner.
Place some mines in the top sides so 1/5 down but keep your solders far enough away from them.

In case a Tank or similar explosion firing enemy comes quickly place a Bunker over your top most man.
You can do this at any time to attract fire but all units save gunners will not react fast enough from under the bunker.

Important: Either make sure you never have more then 6 units alive on the field or place bottom units under cam-nets.