mud and blood 2 help tactics / stratigys and other stuff

613 posts

Flag Post

well we all know about mud and blood 2
a hard game but when ever i play its easy go to random defence get spec ops and own all with shotguns but how do you guys win let me know

Flag Post

What i do is i get 1 specop with BAR and get like 100 kills with him alone and heal with 200 health things

Flag Post

get a tank then get a engineer and signaler
put ur men behind the tank make sure you get the men behind it exactly with noithing sticking out get the engineer to put out a antennae and radar station use the signaler to use arty strikes they last long and are real powerful =D

Flag Post

I find that any strategy works better if you have a good officer in your squad. To get him prometed get him to pick up crates and advance a few time at the start of the game.

Flag Post

it is half-possible to get tank

Flag Post

I have 5 tanks in the game i’m playing now.

Flag Post

if you advance a few times without buying anything you can get a tank straight away.

Flag Post

why dont u have the gun the spec ops and the repair men use?

Flag Post

Great hint
SUPER SHOTGUN
its not that great but if you give a guy with a rapidfire gun (engineers, specops, infintry with tommy gun or even BAR) a shotgun while he is aiming at an enemy he will rapid fire the shotgun for its first round of shots.

Flag Post

The only way to win is not to play.

Flag Post

I put a trench and a bunker behind the trench so I can move my soldiers to the bunker win arty strikes happen and levee the bunker win over. I get an Engineer, Spec ops, Signaller and wait for the Germans. I give the ranger traing upgrade Spec ops soldier .to keep the trench and bunker safe forum bazooka soldiers hide the trench and bunker in the tees.

Flag Post

im a 1st lutenite

Flag Post

give ur best guy a m1 then do ranger training a few times dont forget to put him under a tree ur other 3 mans let u stand at ur line

GREAT WAY FOR POINTS at the start of a game buy nothing as long as u buy nothing ull get 2 points instead of 1 at every wave

Flag Post

GREAT WAY FOR POINTS at the start of a game buy nothing as long as u buy nothing ull get 2 points instead of 1 at every wave

Also wrong. The first five waves gives two points and all other waves give one, regardless of what else you do.

Flag Post

Give best moral person shottie and buy a officer in the first waves. Send the guys at the top of the map and advance when the wave is killed in 15 seconds. Advance until yo get a clear field and buy a medic and a signaler and an engineer or a tank. Then manuver your guys until you get 2 bunkers with 2 gunners each and try to clear the skies every minuete. If boss wave comes buy 2 spec ops to fill out a central trench.

Flag Post

what does the bunker/trench even do?

Flag Post

these freiken people arent even givin tips man……..ill give you TIPS!!

you know……i get pretty bored with it any way but the master will give you tips.
make sure you have a map with alot of trees and rocks,get an officer,engineer, and a signaller.
build a radar and a com. tower and a fewsandbags in front of it. move your officer behind the rocks and everybody else im the sandbags.
after all that conentrate fire on whoever.ok.thanks 4 reading my tips.

Flag Post

snipers are the best for anti infanty give them a bunker heroisem and ranger training
one sniper called I.Valiquett he made it to officer with over 200 kills and a rilfe skill of 144 and moral of 109 he lasted 43 mins and 23 seconds

he died well for his country

Flag Post

yep a soldier that got ranger training got to be an officer and died of flamethrower friendly fire

Flag Post

Another good idea is Gunner in Bunker. They fire more acurate.

Also, an officer makes surrouning soldiers a moral boast, making them fire faster.

Flag Post

Advance early for experience and extra points. You should advance until most of your men are hurt, or until you’ve left almost too many Germans behind, whichever comes first, then dig in. Get a large squad and put the French in front to soak up the bullets. Get two or three medics to fix em up and send em in front again.

Flag Post

We already have several threads about this, could we please just use one instead of 5 for the same topic?

Flag Post

snipers with the rank of an officer is unseenable even when fireing (sorry cof my bad english)

Flag Post

how do you advance? when i get my men to the other side they disapear.I dont even get t points

Flag Post

In response to the we already have a thread on this. I prefer to read short, 2-3 page topics rather then scanning through 50 pages of useless offtopic “help” to find the one post I’m actually looking for.

Jedy – you have to advance all of your units inorder to advance to the next screen. if nothing happens then that means you left someone behind.

About the tanks, it depends heavily on where you position it for the maximum protection. I place them near the top with guys a little behind, not right behind the tank because once in a long while you have troops coming right in line of where the tank is and the tank will sometimes fire too close and blow himself up. If he does that the shell explosion will also kill/hurt your own men if they are too close to it. I find that by placing the tank near the top corner reduces the amount of arty strikes against me. Also a good way to counter enemy tanks by placing snipers or any other unit you have on the bottom w/ nades and let them hurl away at enemy tanks. The trick is to move your tank around the top of the field when an enemy tank is present so your tank draws the fire from their tank.