Mud and blood 2 tactics

51 posts

Flag Post

Plz tell me ure tactics on how to do well. You need to include good description,good point/s and bad point/s
mine is get a jeep straight away persistion it sideways and put all u troops behind then get units like, gunner, specops etc
good points Most enmies dont damage any troops.
*bad**points* a bom will kill all units except jeep withch will have low health

Flag Post

First 2 waves. Buy shottie for soldier with highest Moral. Get either Officer or Medic.

Put all soldiers in a corner that has most visability.

After officer advance as soon as a quick wave is destroyed. stay near the top and save for a tank.

Good Points; gain TCs fast.

Bad Points: Advance economy is dependent on good soldiers.

Flag Post

start with close protection (start off w/12 points).
find map with a few trees toward top. get engeneer and a gunman up there, make engeneer build a trench neer tree so it might look like this,

^ ^^===^ (= is trench, not trenches, ^ is tree, _ is normal ground).

make sure theres about bunker to bunker and 1/2 of space from the top of screen and the trench, put gun man in there and engeneer, give them both shotguns

get sniper, put in non gernade range, so either behidn a tree on top of map with a large space behind him or on bottom of map with large space infrount of him so he can shoot.

get engeneer to place barbwire in a line all above the trench going all the way from one side of the map to the other get a medic if needed in any of the steps ahead

now you should have a somewhat defence, cutting the ammount of shots you get on your guys by 1/2 because of that tree that your trench is along. the gunmen in trench have one side while sniper has other side. dont mind if 2 or 3 guys get past your lines. add a few more gunmen into your trench, give shotguns.

after you have about 2 or 3 gun men in that trench build a second one on the toher side of that tree that the trench is covering. place the trench just behind the line of barbwire. keep the guys in the other trench there and put your engenner in there. put more gunmen in.

Then to distract arty (not a 100% guarentee). build a bunker in the snipers open feild as far as to the bottom as you can without trees/ rocks getting in your shooting range. put a gunner , a officer and a signalar in there.

note: dont use sig for arty/air raids ONLY FOR REPELING GERMAN AIRRAIDS! it will just land ontop your ur guys!

now gunner will be firing into the feild pinning people down for your sniper to take out. the sig is for canciling airraids, and make your officer get boxxes behidn the barb wire, dont make him go ahead of it he will jsut get caught up in the barb wire. he should give you bonuses when he is high lvled. now just keep on waiting and adding stuff… inless if it shoots projectiles such as- mortars (soon to come)- AAA gun- Tank- Zooka- Gernade. this junk will blow ur guys to pieces, on either side.

Now all you have to do is wait and kill flamers asap. then do whatever you want. make more fencing infrount of trenches making it imposable to pass. making mine field (its fun to watch your guys walk on the ones hidden in trees ;D)

If there ever end up is a tank, have an extra 20 TP in your bank. have your guys move about to the bunker line. get anti tank stuff. and, if needed, not recomended for it will blow ur barbed wire up, use arty on the enemy tanks
Ups-
Out of gernade reach
Shotguns kill fast
guys dont die as fast
enemys commonly dont get past the barbed wire after you complete this
its realy fun to watch
if a good play- can get 5000+ points
Downs-
flammers end your fun period
arty has a chance of hitting your defences that are on the upper part of the map
large usage of TP
cant have exploding projectiles- making you vulnable to vehicles
need a suspific map to do

Flag Post

Nice walkthrough. I had the same tactic as first guy only the gun snapped off the jeep but the guy was still in it and it had full health..

Ty cat.. :D

Flag Post

If you just want to blitz and get flamethrower and put up front, and keep on buying flamethrowers, allows you to drag game out for many waves, get bbq, and lots of kills.

Flag Post

By the way, can you draw the map out? And then tell us where ti put soldiers?Such as the ===,^, etc.

Flag Post

Thank you catanator that was really helpful.

I still think that he game should be edited a bit more.

Flag Post

More tactics:
1.) Continuosly buy soldiers and upgrade with shotgun and put them at top, keep 2 or 3 bunkers for art./air raid. Maybe 1 or 2 medics.

2.) 1 or 2 flamethrower to work up points at the top, buy officer at the back, army of French Resistance. Have officer concentrate fire, BEWARE AIR RAIDS, don’t cluster.

3.)Buy army of flamethrowers. Put at top. Keep on buying them, they burn, enemies burn, you live.

Change these tactics as it fits the situation.
These tactics are for kills etc. if a few things go wrong then the plan will fall apart, you will struggle and endure and survive, but won’t be able to get uber awesome troops.
***Flamethrowers’ only weakness if they are at top(and maybe w/ other flamey teamates) are catching fire from burning enemies.

Flag Post

My strategy is to start out in close protection with an engineer, and a sniper. Have the engineer dig a trench and put both units in. Save TP and buy another sniper, and two specops(dig a second trench when the first fills up). Next, save for a tank, and park it near the top, where the enemy can’t grenade it. The enemy will not use arty strikes or air raids because you only have six units. Use the TP you collect to upgrade your units with BARs and range training. Use Heroism when necesary.

Flag Post

i got to wave 180 with this tactic,
1. have 2 men and a officer in the back with a soilder with a shotty up front
2. get an engineer and build 2 trench’s with sandbags at the back, then move him upfront build a trench and sandbags for the shotty and give him one alswell
3. move the engineer back once you have at least 10 points and build a bunker and fill up the rest of the back rank with trenches and sandbags
4. start laying a minefeild with spare points in the centre where it will not damage the men upfront or behind.
5. get a medic anytime if needed, send a shotty up front and place a gunner withen the bunker.
6. if someone dies replace with a signiller and hope for the best.

Flag Post

get your soilders and seperate the into 2 groups right when the game starts then get 2 oficers and do the same get 1 engineer and biuld two trenches on both ends and one bunker in the middle put 2 dirt bags inside the bunker and get two gunners and a sig and pout it in the. The bad points it takes a time. The good points is that if one get hit by the arty the other side can seperate in 2 groups to fill in the gaps. P.S. get 4 medics 2 on each side.

Flag Post

A good squad to get the hard and medium badge is comprised of at least 5 soldiers (equipped with grenades, garands, etc.), Bazooka or Flamethrower, a Corpseman or two, an Officer, and an Engineer. Have your Engineer build a Bunker and Trench. You can add a Sniper for extra fire. Position all sides of the map evenly and add soldiers where you need them.

Flag Post

get jeeps pol they r amazing and ONLY use signallers 4 air superiority call bombs and u will die :)

Flag Post

i wait get my men in the top left and right corners, get 1 medic for each side, 2 jeeps, 2 gunners, and 1 tank

Flag Post

T formation most guys in trench at front best guy behind bunker infront this works well because the enemys focus on the men infront of your guy and because there cramed together medica can heal themall at once:D

Flag Post

um.. i came up with this strategy when i had spec ops game mode
so it revolves around spec ops also have the free officer badge make its easier
A=space. S=spec ops, B=bunker(BUNKER EQUALS 9 B) H= medic G= gunner O= officer
R= resitance

um.. i came up with this strategy when i had spec ops game mode
so it revolves around spec ops also have the free officer badge make its easier
A=space. S=spec ops, B=bunker(BUNKER EQUALS 9 B) H= medic G= gunner O= officer
R= resitanceAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA remeber the upward position is in a bunker
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but yea wat ends up happening is the arty and every thing go for ur
AAAAAAAAAGGGAAAAAAAAA bunker which means that when the plane come a round they kill alot
AAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAA more of there own then yours.
AAAAAAAAABOBAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAARRAAAAAAAAAAARRAAA
AASSSSAAAAAAAAASSSSAA
AAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAA
AAAOAAAAAAAAAAAAAOAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Flag Post

This is my Tactic that I use on Urbanphrophet.

When I start with my 4 Soldiers, I leave them until I get 20 Tactical Points.
With the 20 Tactical points, I get an AAA Gun, Before placing this anywhere, I hold down the Left – Click and then you should be able to move the AAA Gun off the side of the screen. When doing this, make sure when you place the AAA, You only see a little bit of the foot.

Just watch this Video, I survived 200 Waves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt5agq6BPAY

Flag Post

ive watched it great video what rank are you??? and i know this makes aaa guns invincible in the side wall but it doesn’t work anymore well not that i know of can you make another video showing how you do it thanks

Flag Post

you are good at mud and blood 2 i can see my best is wave 158

Flag Post

How do you pass level 50 without getting owned by the german tanks

Flag Post

Dont buy more than 6 soldiers, or put camo net over the others.

Flag Post

Burning flamer running towards you? Hit the space bar to extinguish him. Use your least experienced soldier to collect crates.

Great thread and some brilliant tips! :o)

Flag Post

r3fl what rank are you man

Flag Post

hey R3flxrang3r im trying that strategy

Flag Post

a mortar ruined everything