Mud and Blood 3 Masterthread page 5

156 posts

Flag Post

Anyways, Urb, if you see my post, please consider adding in Zombie surrvival mode. I know its not Call of Duty we’re making here, but could you please make a large bunker with multiple points like barriers which are places where zombies bust into the the bunker, there should be a maximum of 6 men on the defender side and each wave the zombies will get bigger in number or strength it’s your selection. And your squad also has to upgrade the squad’s weapons with a form of XP being the currency for new guns starting with a M1911 to the Dismounted 50 cal. Please tell me the pros or cons of this idea.

Flag Post

@Guys this is not company of heroes so…!

Flag Post

@republicmanic you said it best. this is not call of duty

Flag Post

I’ve been hoping for somewhat of a character that is you. You can customize it to a certain level with certain guns and give him a particular skill set ( eng, sig, etc). Of course not being able to make him a monster, just a better than average soldier.

Flag Post

Urb doesn’t usually implement the commander as a playable unit into the MnB series, but the amount of customisability we get in our troops should be enough.

Flag Post

when does urb think he’s ganna be done? he has anxious players waiting. I feel like this blog has given me false hope and that there will be no mud and blood 3. I made this profile just to post this comment. It needed to be said.

Flag Post

I have some suggestions on British forces if they are playable, it would be nice to have…
Gurkahas; (high morale with a random British weapon and a kukri(fighting knife))
Special forces; SAS or commandos
anti tank infantry; PIAT launcher (with a small chance of damaging the user as they were very dangerous!)
MG emplacement; using a Vickers machine gun
Possibility of an airborne locust m22 tank
Units with pistols to have webley revolvers
Infantry mg; as the Bren gun
An SAS Jeep with multiple machine guns (Bren and lewis guns) which could be upgraded to have a flame-thrower!
AA emplacement; a quad polsten mount or have a Canadian skink tank as a mobile alternative
Troop carrier; universal carrier (which could be extensively upgraded like the half track in MnB2)
And an add on I would love to (and I’m sure other MnB players would) be able to play what if scenarios eg a German invasion of Britain… The Germans winning D-day or the French invading Germany rather than the other way around….
These are just suggestions and I don’t expect them to be put in by the release (or really expect them anyway) as I’m sure number 3 will be absolutely amazing!
Thank you Urbz and good luck with MnB!

Flag Post

This is just a quick extract about medics from Wikipedia…
Members of the armed forces specially trained for employment, should the need arise, as hospital orderlies, nurses or auxiliary stretcher-bearers, in the search for or the collection, transport or treatment of the wounded and sick shall likewise be respected and protected if they are carrying out these duties at the time when they come into contact with the enemy or fall into his hands….
Most combat medics carry a personal weapon, to be used to protect themselves and the wounded or sick in their care. When and if they use their arms offensively, or carry arms that qualify as offensive, they then sacrifice their protection under the Geneva Conventions.
How about a rule meaning medics aren’t normally fired upon by the enemy ,however, when the player toggles an option in battle all medics can use their weapons and all medics will be fired upon as normal soldiers?

Flag Post

on a side-note people quote each other way to often and it gets annoying p.s i know i did on this forum but still it is annoying

Flag Post

one last thing this is not a random reply to dogydoggydog or anyone else

Flag Post

Not sure if it has been asked, but will there be ribbons? That was one part of the game that I really liked.

Flag Post

Are the graphics going to be better than Mnb2

Flag Post

What do you expect Cool fire??

Flag Post

what do i expect well a lot of games always use the same graphics but at least a 3rd mud and blood is coming out

Flag Post

i agree add zombies

Flag Post

can we hire soviets in the squad? I like the red army. or maybe we can use their weapons, like the ppsh41 or the pps43 with their high rate of fire, or the sg43 goryunov because it’s a medium machine gun that’s on wheels and doesn’t need a tripod to set it up, or a mosin nagant m44 because it’s a carbine with a folding bayonet already attached to it. maybe we can hire a squad of 3 soviet soldiers that are decent fighters but the cost will be somewhat expensive. I don’t know, just add the soviets somewhere in here please thanks

Flag Post

when is mud and blood coming out what year

Flag Post

Ahaha a better question to ask is not when but IF it will ever come out. Roll a die, flip a coin, whatever suits your fancy. it won’t help, but at least you tried.

Flag Post

Can we get multiplayer and zombies

Flag Post

Journal of officer Gobie7494: It is now 2013, may 1st. 1800 hours. 0 sightings of mnB_3. confirmation 98%. Requesting immediate reinforcements. Suggested ETA – 2013, June 1st 1200 hours. morale level: low: 3% ammunition supply bullets: 1/ rifles: 3/ grenades: 0/ vehicles: 0. Unit count: 2

Approximated head count of enemy forces: ∞∞∞.

corporal: We are totally surrounded
Gobie7494: Excellent, now we can attack in any direction.

- Repeat: requesting immediate support reinforcements. 1st lieutenant Gobie7494 over, and out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolfire324:

we already have zombies. they come in as rare Nazii units. Same thing as Santa clause in winter. they come roughly around wave 75-150 for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gobie7494:
Originally posted by coolfire324:

we already have zombies. they come in as rare Nazii units. Same thing as Santa clause in winter. they come roughly around wave 75-150 for me.

Except that they don’t. Zombies are exclusive to the Hallowe’en Challenge. They will never come at any other time unless hacked in.

Flag Post

Hi. Please add the troops of the USSR

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ils3000:

Hi. Please add the troops of the USSR

Nope. Russians were not part of Operation Luttich

Flag Post

On the day of the Great Victory!
So what? This game is not just one operation. And that is to diversify the game? Most people would have to play it from the Soviet countries. They would be more interesting. Add this, please. Thanks in advance!