Mud and Blood 3 Masterthread page 6

155 posts

Flag Post

true, tetraxframe – but the game does have zombies installed to it, they just don’t come at any other time except around the Halloween updates. Personally, i’d prefer this game NOT become call of duty, like just about every first person shooter. Again, when “zombies” start sprouting out of the ground, it’ll be when hell is unleashed upon earth. Humans have yet to create life out of nothing, or resurrect the dead, or breath life into inanimate objects. [ sorry, but it’s not happening any time soon. =/ ]

(aside from medical operations e.g stopping the heart).

anyway.. the whole zombie’s edition would have to be up to the URBz’ Team. not us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ils3000:

On the day of the Great Victory!
So what? This game is not just one operation. And that is to diversify the game? Most people would have to play it from the Soviet countries. They would be more interesting. Add this, please. Thanks in advance!

lolwut.

Ingame tip: ‘This game takes part during Operation Lúttich’

Flag Post
Originally posted by TetraXFrame:

So what? This game is not just one operation. And that is to diversify the game? Most people would have to play it from the Soviet countries. They would be more interesting. Add this, please. Thanks in advance!

lolwut.

In the first message, the words do not even have Lüttich.
And by the way, zombies, Santa Claus and other interesting personalities as well participated in Operation Lüttich, helping the Allies? xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by TetraXFrame:

lolwut.

In the first message, the words do not even have Lüttich.
And by the way, zombies, Santa Claus and other interesting personalities as well participated in Operation Lüttich, helping the Allies? xD

The game is themed to be as realistic as possible. Santa and Zombies (as well as this mystery ‘other interesting personalities’ you mention) were introduced as a seasonal event. You will never find them outside of their specific time (Oct 31st, Christmas). There is no feasible reason to add Russians to the game, as it fails to either be realistic or to have a meaningful point of implementation (unlike Santa/Zombies)

Also, I have to point out

So what? This game is not just one operation.

Yeah. You did say that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gobie7494:

Journal of officer Gobie7494: It is now 2013, may 1st. 1800 hours. 0 sightings of mnB_3. confirmation 98%. Requesting immediate reinforcements. Suggested ETA – 2013, June 1st 1200 hours. morale level: low: 3% ammunition supply bullets: 1/ rifles: 3/ grenades: 0/ vehicles: 0. Unit count: 2

Approximated head count of enemy forces: ∞∞∞.

corporal: We are totally surrounded
Gobie7494: Excellent, now we can attack in any direction.

- Repeat: requesting immediate support reinforcements. 1st lieutenant Gobie7494 over, and out.

disappointing… the current situation is not better,or at par, but worse. i’m running out of men, the soldiers keep starting flame wars on who’s right, who’s wrong, personal views, and some how… human nature. However, my hopes for MnB 3/Recon, are still high. good luck on the coding, and writing of scripts, urbz.

Flag Post

- troop ai, like enough they wont through a grenade on their buddy

-other forces (other allied units) that will assist you such as armour infantry or airborne, that can be randomly stumbled upon while advancing, but will not come under your command

-More armoured opions ( like more then a tank, M3 grants or M18 hellcats, M4 shermans, M5 stuarts or M8 greyhounds, and M26 pershings, and jeep varieties like halftrack mount varieties. plus troops riding on vehicles

-more define terain (effects troop movement if obsticale, speed)

-it would be interesting if sarge could duel wield pistols and smgs after becoming a 1st LT and rifles and BAR’s after beccoming a captain

-after MnB 3 and Recon are released, British and russian game projects should be considered. The Biritish version including desert, royal commandos and marines, and defensive warfare. The russian version incoporating large assualt tactics and the ability to select multiple troops and deploy them in a formation.

-thanks
-these are in order from most recomended to fun ideas

Flag Post

Dual Wielding will almost certainly never happen in this game. Ever.
If you think that 2 weapons = more efficient then you’ve played too many Video Games / watched too many Action movies.

Flag Post

Good setting and all. But I remember in one of the tips it said something about the next installment being medieval. I was looking forward to that but WW2 is good. Maybe in the near future?

Flag Post

not going to lie, dual wielded pistols is still rather accurate, but smg’s..? not so much.

i’m for adding more tank options, the us has one tank in this game, et the axis have an art tank a light, a med, a heavy, and an armored skdfz. in addition toa much higher tactical point income. when we gain 1.. they gain about…. 10. so, yeah, i understand the brutality, but i wouldn’t mind more than one option to choose as a last resort when i am about to die. after my 160th wave.

Flag Post

This was said in 2011 now it’s 2013 when will it be released?

Flag Post
Originally posted by poochy:

When you stop ccrying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by muddywar:

1) A Army or Marine Corpsman that can use a M1 carbine or Thompson
2) Paratroopers use M1A1 Carbine that is slightly more compact (improves the speed at which they move) than the M1 Carbine
3) An Allied campaign level played as Russians with Russian weaponry and the ability to call in a Katyusha rocket truck
4) A Special Ops mission like rescuing a high value POW or Scouting for Landing sites for an Amphibious Assault or something like that performed by a small number of OSS Soldiers using the M3A1 Grease Gun with an Integral Suppressor
5) Soldiers in tank turrets using MG will duck down into the turret if there is a large volume of fire aimed at them

Thank you

someone thinks he knows shit…

Flag Post

I’ve been waiting for around six months before this forum was created, which calculates to a little more than two years. Anyone have any idea when it might be out for a playable alpha?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:
Originally posted by poochy:

When you stop ccrying.

not necessary to piss on other players over a simple question.

I don’t think he was crying, to be honest, but if you’re that in need to antagonize someone, so be it; but don’t make fun of him and misspell the word ‘crying’ all at once. Otherwise the grammar Nazi’s and/or spelling Nazi’s will throw you in a concentration camp. =/

Flag Post

The game won’t come out and they probably stopped working on it… urbz dissapointed his fans :(

Flag Post

Urb’s is busy, he’s got a job and he’s a one man team. For a game like Recon/MnB3, it’s gonna take some time.

Flag Post

well, guys, this forum is still alive, and no one told us : MnB 3 will never be out. So sit down, clean your gun and wait for the enemy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfAngriff:

well, guys, this forum is still alive, and no one told us : MnB 3 will never be out. So sit down, clean your gun and wait for the enemy.

^^^This guy has the right idea.

Flag Post

just smile and wave

Flag Post

one thing i’d like to see is that the soldier get some common sense when engage the enemy with explosives and not use them when the targeted enemy is next to a friendly

Flag Post

and maybe give medics an automatic response to any wounded downed friendly if they are not healing someone already

Flag Post

does involve tactical points? if it does we should get 1 tactical point for each we get.

Flag Post

When will it actually be available to play I’ve been waiting years.

Flag Post

Maybe add the ability for soldiers to have a secondary weapon as well. Which you click the soldier and press a button to make him switch.

Flag Post

Urb could put k9 units (dogs) to atack the germans , and a animation of the dog grabbing a bone mid-air since the gib efect will still be ingame