mud and blood 3 page 15

375 posts

Flag Post

He’s trolling, right?
At least I hope he is.

Flag Post

If mud and blood 3 or reacon or WW1 is out before Super Mario Bros Z EP 9 I’m gonna faint

Flag Post

MnB 3 isn’t going to come out for a while.
Neither is Recon.
MnB WW1 is already out, in French, and recalled.

Flag Post

I think instead of Medevial it should be modern so you can call in AC-130’a and have M4 Carbines and AK-47’s or maybe even cold war era would be nice. There should be more ranks for your avatar and the soldiers on the field. Why would “URBS” be patching a game that is already great that’s like wolrd at war remakeing Der Riese, so I think your lyeing. Nithos you lye like a rug. I don’t care, MAB is a great game and people like you shouldn’t post anything if they have nothin to talk about.

Flag Post

when will mud and blood 3 come out

Flag Post

In over a year, at least. Maybe over two.

Flag Post

i think that mud in blood 3 is going to have new guns

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fallout55:

I think instead of Medevial it should be modern so you can call in AC-130’a and have M4 Carbines and AK-47’s about.

AK-47’s in modernised warfare?

sounds like CoD-itis

Modernised version are AK-74M or AKS-74U

Flag Post

Love the idea for Modernised MnB, but your idea’s sound quite like CoD.
I think that MnB3 should be Modernised. With airstrikes like Fighter Jets and Chopper Gunner, AC-130’s. Weapons like Ak-74u, AK-74M, M4A1, FAD, Famas, M14, and Galil. And being able to completly customize your unit, like Equipment and Weapon Attachments. Attachments: Holographic Sight for Accuracy, Nade Launcher for an extra AoE attack, ACOG sight for better Accuracy. Having equipment to call in like Sentry Gun. Structures like Towers to place unit’s in, Bunkers, Arty Bunkers, and Sandbags.

That would be a great MnB3, just giving my ideas.

- Bubba231

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bubba231:

Having equipment to call in like Sentry Gun. Structures like Towers to place unit’s in, .

- Bubba231

MW3 survival mode…?

this is WWII.

Flag Post

ok hear me out. 1.mud and blood 3 is not going to be in midieval times 2.mud and blood 3 is going to be released soon
3.they are most likely to have a zombie mode 4.there are going to be a bunch of new units and weapons
so there is the whole story.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crazyparker9:

ok hear me out. 1.mud and blood 3 is not going to be in midieval times 2.mud and blood 3 is going to be released soon
3.they are most likely to have a zombie mode 4.there are going to be a bunch of new units and weapons
so there is the whole story.

1. 3 I believe is untrue. The others are quite likely, although the final game won’t be released for a long while. There are rumors that a playable alpha will be out by Christmas, but urb never does well with release dates, so there’s no guarantee.

Flag Post

Bu… but RECON! WHAT’S HAPPENED TO RECON? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK US TO DO THE RECON BOX ON THE WIKI FRONT PAGE? AND NOW YOU JUST CASUALLY MENTION THAT MNB3 MAY BE ROUND THE CORNER? FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!

Flag Post
Originally posted by branabus:

Bu… but RECON! WHAT’S HAPPENED TO RECON? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK US TO DO THE RECON BOX ON THE WIKI FRONT PAGE? AND NOW YOU JUST CASUALLY MENTION THAT MNB3 MAY BE ROUND THE CORNER? FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!

MnB3 will be out first and replace the Recon box on the main page…

Flag Post

Yes. I got that. I was there at the Q&A, if you remember? Just casually asking urb questions. Which reminds me- shall we put up a similar thing to what you’ve done on mudandblood.net here?

Flag Post
Originally posted by branabus:

Yes. I got that. I was there at the Q&A, if you remember? Just casually asking urb questions. Which reminds me- shall we put up a similar thing to what you’ve done on mudandblood.net here?

Hmmmm – I’ll leave it on mnb.net so that the hardcore fans can go ahead and see it. I might post the full Q&A if I get the time and chance to, but it’s fairly long.

Flag Post

I had the best starting squad: rifle skills of 15, 24, 31, 43. But…they began the battle with 2 infiltrators, and every wave afterwards had infiltrators >____>
also, killed my 43 first…

Flag Post

one man against it all…
http://puu.sh/baaD
held for 25 waves, even through 4 arty strikes, 2 air strikes, and 1 precision, plus a tank, apc, and big cannon thing

Flag Post

The game will be set in vietnam and you will control 4 army rangers, but so far noone has heard from him in a while so we dont know if he gave up or not

Flag Post
Originally posted by mainman879:

The game will be set in vietnam and you will control 4 army rangers, but so far noone has heard from him in a while so we dont know if he gave up or not

That’s MnB: Recon, not MnB3

Flag Post

mud and blood 3 will be in Vietnam i think it should be modern with M16s and missile launchers

Flag Post

I hope mudnblood 3 will be in serbia, and you can call in UN peacekeepers instead of frenchies

Flag Post

oh yeah, sorry thought MnB Recon was going to be MnB 3

Flag Post

i cant wate for mndr it has been in testing scince 2008
i want war and blood i love it becuse a lot hove my famley hase been in ww2

Flag Post
Originally posted by sanii:

I hope mudnblood 3 will be in serbia, and you can call in UN peacekeepers instead of frenchies

I think that the UN Peacekeepers would be less useful than a Frenchie seeing as they can’t shoot unless they themselves are in immidiate danger