So brutal, you just have to laugh.

32 posts

Flag Post

Post some brutal stuff here,

Like how my sarge , after he “babysitted” my officer, he shouted “BOMBS AWAY” and has thrown a grenade at 3 of my best soldiers while being healed by two tactical field medics.

Flag Post

Called in Naval Artillery with one TP because things were getting pretty desperate with three Tigers on the top. But it got a direct hit on the lower half of the screen, right on top of the camnet where my officer, sig, spec ops, zook, and two regs were.

I hate naval artillery.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zepplid:

Called in Naval Artillery with one TP because things were getting pretty desperate with three Tigers on the top. But it got a direct hit on the lower half of the screen, right on top of the camnet where my officer, sig, spec ops, zook, and two regs were.

I hate naval artillery.

The first time I used Naval, was the last.

Flag Post

i had two tanks, a half track and a aaa gun, all 4 were destroyed by one mortar guy…. he was the only one on the map and non of them could hit him aparently

Flag Post

I made the perfect defence bunkers,can nets,trenches and loads of other stuff.My engineer was laying the last mines down.He stood on one and blew up half my base.

Flag Post

On wave 33 something must have glitched, because 6 WESPE tanks showed up (They don’t normally come till about wave 80, and even then it’s never 6 at once.) They blew up all the guys that weren’t in bunkers, after that germans switched tactics, just to take the piss as I only had a gunner and a frenchie left.

Flag Post

Same here wave 35 and six wespies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darver:

On wave 33 something must have glitched, because 6 WESPE tanks showed up (They don’t normally come till about wave 80, and even then it’s never 6 at once.) They blew up all the guys that weren’t in bunkers, after that germans switched tactics, just to take the piss as I only had a gunner and a frenchie left.

Wespe Blitz.

Blitzes will come regardless of wave count.

Flag Post

Yes but they are really rare near the start.

Flag Post

my flamethrower guy set 1 a german on fire then he ran into my flamethrower guy and set him on fire and did that to half of my troops

Flag Post

My favorite funny “brutal” event: I just finished setting up a bunkered trench full of gunners, and then a Goliath came right down the middle of the screen. Of course, I was destracted by something else at the time, and I didn’t notice until it was too late to move them away before the whole thing blew up. However, that was not the brutal part. The brutal part was that, after rebuilding the bunker and filling it with gunners again, another Goliath came right down the middle to blow that one up too. I was laughing too much at the irony to remember to move my gunners out of the way.

Flag Post

‘’Incoming V1 rocket detected!’’ BOOOM hits my motar pit and kills my Mortar, and 3 soldiers. A second one hits and BOOOM hits my bunker and dug-in trench killing my spec op,Officer,Signaller, .50 caliber gunman, engineer, sniper, and medic. The spec ops, officer, and sniper were on fire from the rocket.

Flag Post

I was on wave 30-something and had only a 100exp engineer and a medic. I was barley surviving when a flak 38 popped up and killed my medic. The engineer was all alone, when suddenly… “Wespe Blitz”! It was over in seconds.

Flag Post

had an A.T gun it only killed my soldiers i built a bunker with mg and medic the A.T blew them up and my halftrack

Flag Post

I don’t know why my AT Cannons and AAs can aim themselves. They screw both themselves and other grunts near them. In the wave 130 or something, my operation was going quite well. Then SdKfz appeared from rear side of my camnet, and then.. KA-BOOM!! Your AT Guns nearly always bring doom to YOU.

Flag Post

There will be a minimum range in the next patch, although that won’t stop them from FFing at each other.

Flag Post

i had 3 ops,1 bazooka,1 soldier,1 officer and 1 medic that lived til round 40. Then a german airplane mowed down 2 of my soldiers, a soldier and a spec ops. After that round a special weapons blitz came, i counted over 29 german soldiers on the battlefield.

Flag Post

I was chose hasty defense as my deploy option, and got 4 frenchies for my starters. I figured i could at least survive a little while, but on the first (First!) wave A flak 38 came in, and began slaughtering my poor frenchies. Then, on wave two, ANOTHER flak 38 came in and An one of those SDK drive-by cars came in. It was over before the third wave.

Flag Post

ok i got 2!
1. i waited to get the cannon thingy not the AA gun, for 20 points ! i loved it fired it once kicked butt. fired it second time and it killed it self and my squad….
2. i have a gaming mouse with a backwards and fowards buttons. i sometimes hit the backbutton when i was on about wave 90 ish not using guides just my skill… happens every time and i get no experiance

Flag Post

So I have 5 elite soldiers and a sergant all turned officers all stats maxed out and everything on wave 63. I have 20 tc points so instead of getting something smart like a tank, I buy 20 french resistance soldiers. Little did I know since my computer was muted there is an air strike coming. Miraculously nobody dies except the sergeant but everyone on the battlefield runs away in terror including the elite soldiers. Brutal.

Flag Post

Here’s the scenario: Wave 30 comes around, I have an engineer, 3 soldiers, rifle skill at least 35 on all of em, a spec ops, an officer and a medic. They were slaughtering Nazis left and right, until a Wespe comes rolling in. Followed by a “Panzerkampwagen Blitz”. The tank operator was a crackshot marksman, killing my engineer, best soldier, and medic, all in one shot (mid-healing). The wagens start mowing down the rest of the soldiers, so I use all my tac points calling in 2 bazookas. They finish what the wagens started, by killing another of my soldiers. The Wespe sees me attempt to fight back, and kills the zooks. Then, miraculously, the germans changed tactics, by bringing in 24 soldiers in to kill my officer and one soldier. They fought valiantly……

Flag Post

Finally saved up enough to buy a Tank, next wave, “Incoming Artillery” everything missed, except the last round, which hit ma tank :(

Flag Post

one time,i had 6 soldiers under a camnet in a morter trench,i placed 1+ soldier in it(7 soldiers now)a V-1 blitz took out the camnet and gibbed 4 of my units,only a officer/sarge,a medic,and an engineer lived,but the officer/sarge died later :c

Flag Post

i had all my guys shot or dead in a corner of the map and then as if it wasn’t bad enough on wave 32 i get a brandenburger blitz :/

Flag Post

Golliath Blitz:

7 Goliaths came down, spread across the width of the map, blew up all three of my tanks.