How you guys deal with SdKfz 222s?

4 posts

Flag Post

Everyone will know that guys on vehicle coming from rear side. Because of their rapid firing rate, sometimes they are uber-deadly, even more than snipers. Thus, I decided to use halftrack, and it worked quite well! For most of the times, I can turn them into scrap metal and make mincemeat pie with its crewmen without damaging my soldiers by concentrating fire.

I think that you guys have your own idea to cope with them..

Flag Post

I send my paratrooper up to plant a sticky grenade. No chance of failure, unless para dies on way there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragionnia:

Everyone will know that guys on vehicle coming from rear side. Because of their rapid firing rate, sometimes they are uber-deadly, even more than snipers. Thus, I decided to use halftrack, and it worked quite well! For most of the times, I can turn them into scrap metal and make mincemeat pie with its crewmen without damaging my soldiers by concentrating fire.

I think that you guys have your own idea to cope with them..

I can’t use the concentrat fire because when they appear alot of my men run away.

Flag Post

I place my units towards the center of the field and plant lots of regular mines down both sides.
This also stops Brandenburgers and helps with Paratroopers.

Another way is to place Tanks (1 on each side) on the lower half.
Problem with this is the possible FF to other units but the Tank itself is immune to its own shots.