Your Favourite unit

44 posts

Flag Post

What’s you’re favourite unit, and why? Post it here!

My one is the sniper, i was trying to get to wave 100 (I was new on this game), then came a tiger tank and killed all my units, exept one…
my 100XP sniper. he survived 20 rounds, and the tiger was aiming everwhere, but he never got the sniper (Becuase 100XP snipers are allways invicible).

Flag Post

I’d have to agree with you on this one. The sniper is an excellent unit to buy early in the game so that by the time the harder waves start rolling in he can pick them off faster.

Flag Post

Really depends on what time period the game’s in. If it’s early waves, Spec Ops are the best because they easily mow the Germans down without them reacting. The Gunner isn’t too good then, but later on (around wave 40-50 or so) he can become your main infantry killer. Also, as said above, Snipers are probably best when you’re near defeat, because (if they’re an NCO, which they should be) they stay invisible and pick off the Germans one by one, allowing you to survive a few extra waves.

Flag Post

@CallOfDuty213 Great story, i would have to agree with you, the sniper is one of the better units in Mud n Blood 2. i would also say the gunner, spec ops, the tank, the enginer, airbourne troops, and the signaller would be sufice.

Flag Post

My favorite unit would either be the Halftrack, or the Gunner. Early in the game, gunners are slow, but as they rack up EXP, they become endlessly lethal because of their ability to switch targets, allowing them to shoot up one target, then quickly move on to the next. The halftrack is the most versatile unit, having multiple uses because of it’s upgrade options. Personally, I like to upgrade it with the quad machine gun, which turns it into both an infantry destoryer, and an anti-tank unit, because of the powerful rounds. Plus, the halftrack has high health, so it takes awhile for it to go down, unless there’s a lucky arty hit to the middle.

Flag Post

SARGE!

Flag Post

airbourne troops they can make some sandbags walls and socks plus get 4 of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dogmoon5:

airbourne troops they can make some sandbags walls and socks plus get 4 of them.

Yes but Urbz let airbourne troops have those gadgets so that it could be possible getting the Para wings badge.

Flag Post

M3AT gun, it makes me feel mighty

Flag Post

The Sarge is hilarious, it is definitely my favorite unit!

``Are you having as much fun as me?´´

Epic!

Flag Post

Between the Sniper because of it’s damage amount to the enemy when they are NCOs, or the halftrack, its a tank and a jeep… what is better? And… Any of you guys heard of Brickleberry?

Flag Post

Sarge all the way.

Flag Post

No Brickleberry? This sucks.

Flag Post

Sarge’s are good, but the killed effect just makes me think on buying him. Early on, when your defence is weak and all, a sarge is a good joice, but later, when your defence is awesome, almost unbeatable, BOOM They kill sarge and 75% of your men flee.

Flag Post

what the heck are you talkin gabout republic

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deepfriedsushi:

what the heck are you talkin gabout republic

Absolutely nothing…

Flag Post

I have used a halftrack with a 4×.50 as my ONLY anti-infantry and had it last 70+ waves. :D

The sniper is a great backup fighter, though it takes several to cover a whole map.

Can my favorite be the Tiger Tank?

Flag Post

Spec-ops by far, give it a BAR and you’ll get 70-80 easy.

Flag Post

snipers all the way

Flag Post

If the .50 cal you can upgrade the tank with actually did something i would say the tank. Butt the engineer is one of my favorites, running mines all over there lines, makes for a mess of things. in late late rounds a full ranked gunner with a engineer or 2, to keep mines going between waves is helpful.

Flag Post

Currently it’s one particular guy, V. Peter. Rifleman, cam on the 62 rifle, is now on 75. I have high hopes…

Flag Post

He died. 47 xp, 95 rifle 40 morale.

Flag Post

I like spec-ops. When i give him M1 carabine and rifle grenade, he instantly climb to 100xp and get 90+ rifle!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kogut9:

I like spec-ops. When i give him M1 carabine and rifle grenade, he instantly climb to 100xp and get 90+ rifle!

give em a bar see and how fast he climbs

Flag Post

I also love the Spec Ops. Give him Ranger Training and a Thompson Sub-Machine Gun, he’ll be hauling ass.