Your Favourite unit page 2

44 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

well my fav unit is wheni get a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee blits :) its so much fun killing them ;) and good exp to

Flag Post
Originally posted by 58mugruber:

well my fav unit is wheni get a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee blits :) its so much fun killing them ;) and good exp to

So who IS You’re unit?

Flag Post

gunna is my fav unit i can buy , but the guys in the weeeee blitz are my fav enemy :)

Flag Post

Sig
Rarely a good fighter but he has saved my ass several blitz waves

Flag Post

Hmmm…….. I just gotta say the airborne boys. They can throw together sandbags to make a pretty good defense.

Flag Post

Chuck Norris
Sniper, Nah, he likes to shoot someone at the top not the one try to pass your line (that is annoying but experienced one i like it when IT comes to German has flanked you he died first)

Sarge
(If you like francis so give him a shotgun he can kills zombies with 1 shot) Duke Nukem should learn from him!

AT
(He blew up our bunkers instead of enemies tanks, they are even in front of the bunker)

Sherman
(He likes to aim at the zundapp)

Officer
(Inflitrator 1 hit kill)

Standard solider is always the best unit

Medic + Frenchie ( they are bullets absorber)

Gunner, handy ( But always by Volkstrum with multiple shots in the head)

Engie (Crappy sub-machine gun but when he is high enough would be like Ops)

OPS ( greenade spammer)

(Bla bla, i dont want to critisize anything or anyone, just to give you a basic ideas of how my games gonna work)

Flag Post

My favourite is the frenchie, no one gives em any love. :)

Flag Post

The best men, are soldiers. These men are the stands, and I like to (depending upon rifle skill) Thompsons or garands, or carbines.

Flag Post

Top 5: 5 is Regular Soldier 4 Is officer 3 is Engineer 2 Is the non mobile mg and 1 is sniper.

Flag Post
Originally posted by swordmasta5:

The best men, are soldiers.

Actually statwise, Spec Ops are superior in every way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TetraXFrame:

But are bullet magnets.

GIs are less bullet magnets for snipers, and can rape just as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

But are bullet magnets.

Since when? If GI’s were as good (or better, as you insinuate) then why are they MUCH cheaper and are deployed by default when you start a mission?

Flag Post

my favorite soldiers… sarge for #1. then my engineer.. (put an engineer up by the front of the line, bunker him up, and have him set up mines for all of the tanks than run your way. #3 gunner unit nice and easy to pin down all troops #4 officer – have to be able to target those suicidal flame throwers. #5 sniper. Hate enemy snipers that 1 shot KO your officers and have all your remaining units run away. + he can target those pesky infiltrators. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

But are bullet magnets.

Since when? If GI’s were as good (or better, as you insinuate) then why are they MUCH cheaper and are deployed by default when you start a mission?

Yes, stat-wise, spec ops are superior to the ordinary soldiers (usually) and have a better morale starting rifle score, and weapon. However, ordinary soldiers cost two less tp’s (usually start with) a lower morale and lower rifle score, and are the least efficient at start ups* however, snipers and other special enemy troops e.g infiltrators, will try to take out the highest ranked soldiers. BUT if you have two units one special ops, and one ordinary soldier, both equal rank and exp; the sniper will target the spec ops, over the ordinary soldier, only because the spec ops is classified in the unique units section. (my tests could be wrong, but so far, they’ve tested to be positive with the programming, and the in-game test runs). All in all, the ordinary GI’s may be the default unit, and usually suck in the beginning, they are the easiest to train if you upgrade their gun, put an officer near them, and have them go from a trench. (Not only that, but if you’ve unlocked the +9% rifle score bonus in the awards and medals category, it will also help out with the default soldiers).

Flag Post

GI’s are the easiest to train? please. How can a unit that spawns with low stats and a Springfield possibly be the ‘easiest’ to train? Almost every other combat unit is superior in some way.

*I am not discounting the utility of the default troops. I am just disputing the claim that they are the best.

Flag Post

It’s hard to say who’s better…
Spec ops:
– (Well, atleast from the information Gobie7494 said) Bullet absorber
+ spamming grenades are very usefull, plus, you guys dont underestimate the fact that he can kill the sniper/infil (Better to use officer to make him shoot at the s/i.

Flag Post

GI. Cost 3 and if your lucky and actually are smart with your TP you can get them to be pretty Bad ass.

Flag Post

Plus if they do die they are cheap enough to shrug your shoulders and call in a new one. While if a Spec OP dies you freak out cause it cost 5 and if you gave him a better weapon or things like that your investment is now gone.