Regarding the Skdfz222

12 posts

Flag Post

Can you take it out with the Halftrack’s Quad 50 or the Stationary 50 cal?
Or is it only explosives?

 
Flag Post

Both, though bullets will take longer to destroy it.

 
Flag Post

Oh my God, thank you. I really wanted an answer to this.
I’ve been trying to figure out myself, but I can’t really do too much experimenting as I’m going for the Victorias Cross.
Usually moving my at guns onto eachother will stop friendly fire, but the skdz222 still takes out a few guys while he’s back there.
Thanks for the info man, I’ve seen you do the testing and stuff so I know you’re probably a reputable source.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Trickymist98:

Oh my God, thank you. I really wanted an answer to this.
I’ve been trying to figure out myself, but I can’t really do too much experimenting as I’m going for the Victorias Cross.
Usually moving my at guns onto eachother will stop friendly fire, but the skdz222 still takes out a few guys while he’s back there.
Thanks for the info man, I’ve seen you do the testing and stuff so I know you’re probably a reputable source.

Bruatlized is a scientist, so listen to him (nerd, jk) -

 
Flag Post

what sucks the most is when you take out the gunner ad yet your troops keep shooting at the skdzz222,which results in Germans advancing with no return fire

 
Flag Post

Try this: Place a Bazooka Solder in the middle-Bottom (most likely under a Cam-Net).
Yes he will not usually fire under a cam net BUT he will fire when using the order Concentrate Fire.
From his position there he will usually destroy the 222 rather fast since his miss ratio is rather low at short to medium ranges.
He will also not cause FF.

Another sure way to eliminate 222’s is to place (any) mines along the side lines.
Hoped this helped.
For more Tactical help visit Mud and Blood.net.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjaace:

since his miss ratio is rather low at short to medium ranges.

Dafuq is this.

 
Flag Post

my sniper with 89 rifle killed the gunner 1 shot

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Brutalized:
Originally posted by ninjaace:

since his miss ratio is rather low at short to medium ranges.

Dafuq is this.

From the mid point of the bottom field the first “ring of death” will be near the edge of the field.
Am I wrong about that Brutalized? Was that even the beef you had with the quoted text??

 
Flag Post

You can kill the gunner, but your troops will waste ammo on it afterwards.

 
Flag Post

lol, the guy when he suddendly appeared and died by a stray greenade from a franchie. (Wonder if there will be SDKfz 222 blitz) that will be brutal! (same goes for Brandenboug blitz, when many guys with chocolate uniform comes out and devastated your line!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sabieudaica:

lol, the guy when he suddendly appeared and died by a stray greenade from a franchie. (Wonder if there will be SDKfz 222 blitz) that will be brutal! (same goes for Brandenboug blitz, when many guys with chocolate uniform comes out and devastated your line!

Yup, now they have a blitz. HAPPY BLITZING!
On the note of the Leichter Panzerspähwagen, that would be more brutal than 6 Wespe Blitzes with a pair of CAS runs and a V1 as a cherry, that’s too much!