soldier hall of fame

13 posts

Flag Post

i came up with a fun little idea for the community to were you tell us about one of the troops in your command that you thought was a great man im hoping this thread will become popular sense its just for fun and we can share how awesome our squad was over others so please leave the following

Name: (if you can make the first name that be swell)
Kills: (you get 1 xp per kill but if you didnt keep up with it just estimate or if over 100 say 100+) Dead?: (most likely dead but just in case)
Cause of death:
Role:
Story: (optional but its nice to know why you think hes awesome)

well this idea is just for fun and i hope its gets popular so we hear everyone’s war heros :)

Flag Post

I think this thread is a good idea.

Name: I dont remember, it was a long time ago.
Kills: 200+
Dead: No, he got over-run
Cuase Of Death: None
Role: Sniper
Story: I had a great defence set up, almost unbeatable, but a lucky tiger shot killed my best gunner and half my men ran away, then later came more tanks and killed the rest of my troops… exept one… my NCO Sniper. He survived 20 waves of tank-shot-hiding, becuase the enemy tanks were shooting everywhere, killing there own troops, but they never got my sniper. He then got over-run… He served well to the country

Flag Post

Name: P.Sanchez
Kills: 100+
Dead: Yea
Cuase Of Death: blown up by a remote mine
Role: Sniper
Story: I had Sanchez, a spec with a bar and a half track, half track went down first by a pak38 (i think thats what it was), then the spec ops which got blown by a tank, and Sanchez survived for another 10 waves before he died

Flag Post

Name: Unknown for he was the nameless Soldier
Kills: 98
Cause Of Death: Not Dead
Role: French Resistance
Story: I had run out of options and had only a single tat point so i called him in. Right after he got in the last man of the previous defence died and nothing was left. He then held out for over 10 waves as all other troops i called in died on entry. (next part is my imagination) Upon being overrun his arms and legs were blown off by a combination of bullets(true), Grenades(true), and tank rounds(true).He was then cryogenically frozen for 58 years. Today he lives on as a half-robot half-human cyborg in the Beverly Hills and performs in movies with Chuck Norris and Sylvester Stallione.

Flag Post

Name: L. Hordom
Kills: 228
Dead: Yes
Cause of Death: **** ****** * ***** SNIPER BLITZ
Role: Starting Soldier
Story: One day, i just decided I wanted to play mud and blood 2, and I just started to play, he started out with 83 Rifle Skill!!!

Flag Post

Name: forgot
Dead: yes
Cod: friendly fire
Role: bazooka
Story: He killed 2 wesp tank 1 tiger then apparently my AT thought a volkstrem right next to him was more important than a panzer tank

Flag Post
Originally posted by roachmon:

Name: forgot
Dead: yes
Cod: friendly fire
Role: bazooka
Story: He killed 2 wesp tank 1 tiger then apparently my AT thought a volkstrem right next to him was more important than a panzer tank

forgot kills 20

Flag Post

this one had two

Name: unknown
Role: gunner
Kills: 150+
KIA
Cause of death: there were too many tanks
Story:there he was wave 110 when a bunch of wesps and a tiger and a couple nebels and a flakpanzer raided my defenses killed every cept my halftrack, a 50., him and a spec (ill get to him later). he and the spec were in bunkers when the nebels fired and took everyone cept him the spec and the 50. then the 50. went down for the death of a flakpanzer (tiger killed them) there were still 10 assorted tanks and some sdkfz’s. he took out all the sdkfz’s and a few nebels but there was a flak still shooting, he took him out and was killed by a wesp.

Name: V.Shifty
Kills: 95
Role: spec
KIA
Cause of death: Tank overkill
Story: the tanks that killed the gunner pounded him to non-existence after he had offed 2 nebs

Flag Post

Name: sarge
Kills: 138
Role: Sarge
Cause of death: F.F.
Story: he was just minding his own business when i was v1 blitzed killed off most of my men then 2 tiger 1’s came in with a pak38 along with some reinforcements long story short i called navel art. shelled of most the guys the friendly fire got the right away.

Flag Post

name: Forgot (don’t pay attention)
kills: 150+
role: sniper
C.O.D: overrun
story: he Held off 4 blitz wave (2volk 1 panzergernadier 1 spec weapons) until panzer tank wounded him

Flag Post

Name:A.Ryan
Dead:Unfortunatly yes
Cause of death:Over run
Role:Spec ops
Story:I got wave 46 with 1 tank 20 troops and then alot enemy tanks came as well troops the tank got destroyed at the last minute and then the 19 enginer got killed and then only my spec op troop was left agaist 2 tanks and 10 troops I thought I wasn’t gonna make it but I did and the spec ops troop survived till wave 49.

Flag Post

Name: O.radjack
Dead:no
Cod: lost the game by overrun
Role: gunner
Kills:143
Rifle:124
Story: a german general calls in these mp 40 guys blitz…they were around 20 and rush to my base…they shoot while they run!

Flag Post

They named waffen solider,,,,