how to get to wave 50-120,with no ribbion.desined 4 newbees or people who rest thier account to get better ribbions (locked)

6 posts

Flag Post

Interesting guide, Herr mugruber. Not many I know of tell you to give your guys shotguns.

Maybe consider sharing your strategy here (perhaps with screenshots?), in the Mud and Blood official website?

http://mudandblood.net/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=4

Flag Post

This is one of the worst guides I ever read. Sorry to say so because I always give people the benefit of a doubt.
That one guy with a BAR will in 90% of the time not hold back enough enemies since the solders with shotguns will either get overrun or simply killed fasr when placing them that far up on top.
CQC and Flamers ring a bell. ;~)
I am actually only reading this because someone else posted a link here that made me curious.
You do know the basics about Mud and blood but please visit the official wiki and the site to get a better picture of what goes and what not in the game.
AND use proper grammar for crying out loud.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjaace:

This is one of the worst guides I >have< ever read. Sorry to say so because I always give people the benefit of a doubt.
That one guy with a BAR will in 90% of the time not hold back enough enemies since the solders with shotguns will either get overrun or simply killed fasr when placing them that far up on top.
CQC and Flamers ring a bell. ;~)
I am actually only reading this because someone else posted a link here that made me curious.
You do know the basics about Mud and blood but please visit the official wiki and the site to get a better picture of what goes and what not in the game.
AND use proper grammar for crying out loud.

/proper grammar

Flag Post

I lost at wave 55. At around wave 52, a sniper blitz came. The snipers took down my bar guys, my AT gunners, my guy in the bunkertrench, my engi, and my engineer. I survived for 3 more waves by spamming frenchies and taunting.

Flag Post

That is why they have cas… As soon as you get a message saying 5 free tp use cas.

Flag Post

There are a couple of screenshot guides here: one and two.

It’s interesting that you deliberately avoid using invincible bunker tactics and highly skilled soldiers when developing strategies.