I know a cheat for Mud and Blood 2!!!!!

173 posts

Flag Post

Omg!!!
I just found a glitch which works for your favor. The background information needed is that waves 1-5 give you 2 tactical points per wave and 5 and above give you 1 tactical point per game. I picked up a crate saying
“detailed orders were given lowering the number of germans”
This brought me from wave 19 to wave -13. In negative waves, you get 2 tactical points but the number of enemies per wave is 1-3. Exploiting this cheat, on wave 1 (after the glitch), I was able to by 2 spec ops with BARS and a TANK!
Hope this helps

Gyroscope
(Add as your friends for more cheats/ tips)

Flag Post

how did you get to negative waves

Flag Post

I know a cheat for Sonny too! If you get enough experience, you’ll get more stat points and another ability points!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gyroscope:

Omg!!!
I just found a glitch which works for your favor. The background information needed is that waves 1-5 give you 2 tactical points per wave and 5 and above give you 1 tactical point per game. I picked up a crate saying
“detailed orders were given lowering the number of germans”
This brought me from wave 19 to wave -13. In negative waves, you get 2 tactical points but the number of enemies per wave is 1-3. Exploiting this cheat, on wave 1 (after the glitch), I was able to by 2 spec ops with BARS and a TANK!
Hope this helps

Gyroscope
(Add as your friends for more cheats/ tips)

Not a glitch. Getting a crate with detailed orders always drops the wave number. If the wave counter wasn’t there you would have never known you were on a “negative” wave number. Detailed order drops are rare anyways so you’re pretty lucky to even get one soon enough to get the negative wave number. It’s not a glitch.

Flag Post

If they’re that rare how come I was able to grab 4 detailed orders in a row? In a total that got me to about a -40 or so wave count. I was lucky enough to be able to survive until about wave 40 with 3 Tanks, 2 AAA Cannons, and other units I can’t remember. And like Eyedol said, it isn’t a glitch. Detailed orders are suppose to get you into negative waves if you’re close enough to 0 waves.

Flag Post

If they’re that rare how come I was able to grab 4 detailed orders in a row?

Human beings are terrible at statistics. This is an example.

Has anyone else gotten 4 Detailed Orders in a row?

Flag Post

hate to break it to you, thats not a glitch

Flag Post

Actually, I have.

IIRC, Flash does a really bad job with Random Number Generation, and sometimes snags and hits a repeating string a few times. Either way, Detailed orders are as likely as any other crate content, and as far as I can tell, the possibilities are 1. a couple TP 2. a soldier, 3. detailed orders, 4. Moral, Rifle, XP, 5. nothing. Not to astronomically low a chance of getting couple of detailed orders in a row.

Either way, you can build a solid defense in 20-30 points (Engineer (4), 2-3 Gunners (8-12), Signaller (3), Trench + Bunker (7), then medics, radars, wire etc. are icing) I find if you can get there, you can pretty much put the game on cruise control and just play until the Germans get a lucky arty.

Flag Post

I’ve played probably ten mission in MnB2(until I got the Hard Badge), collecting every crate that dropped. I’ve gotten that specific crate once. They’re very rare.

Flag Post

I can all but guarantee you they are not any more rare than any other crates.

Discounting personal experience, I see no reason the creator of this game would make one specific crate type less frequently appear than another. Removing waves is not a particularly overpowered option, especially considering what +5 exp or +5 rifle can do for a defense. The difference between non-boss waves becomes absolutely trivial after you get into the 40s and 50s. Your defense should be a meat grinder by that point.

Even prior to that point, going from wave 30 to 10 isn’t a huge change.

It is a ridiculous falsehood to state that those types of crates are any more rare than others.

Flag Post

1-3. 1 or 2 or 3 TP, 4. a soldier, 5. detailed orders, 6-8. Moral, Rifle, XP, 9-20. different types of nothing. FIXED

Flag Post

well, they are rare, but collect 50 crates and you get more crates more often which in a backwards way can make them also more often – btw – could you make the umbrella crates more common than others? i wanna give ’em to my Wiley Coyote soldiers – helps a lot with arties

Flag Post

Eyedol – i haven’t yet checked, but you respond and seem to check/start most/all M&B2 forums – are you the maker? and if so – am i right in saying “arties strike the most populated area of the field”? and btw – their godliness is too godly – if we can detect them (already said this on 1-2 forums) you should be able to do a backfield airstrike/drop or a backfield arty to cancel it
that or maybe if you send troops ahead you might be able to have a certain chance % to have it canceled, like if you send a spec ops 5% 2 10% (add +5%) and if you send an officer double whatever the %-age is. maybe be able to go back screens and if you could, maybe you could send a soldier back and that can reduce number of germans that passed – same % thing – like reduce number of crosses at bottom for germans that passed you

Flag Post

are you the maker?

Is it too hard to actually look under the game and see who made the game, and the links to his site?

Flag Post

Eyedol, I would suggest it is much more likely that there are just the 5 crate types I suggested, and within those classes, the several different possibilities split up the percentage allotted to them.

If what you suggested were the case, soldiers and nothing would be absolutely dominant occurrences, and that is demonstrably not the case. I tend to try to put aside personal experience when discussing these types of things, but I think it is inaccurate to suggest 5% or fewer of crates contain detailed orders. I can recall 6 specific instances of getting detailed order crates, and I have not yet earned the badge for collecting 50 crates.

Either way, if you separate out the amount of TP gained, the rifle, moral, xp distinction, all the different potential nothings, then why not separate the crates that remove 13 waves from the ones that remove 17 waves?

I would put the likelyhood of detailed order crates squarely at 20%.

Flag Post

also Eyedol, crates set waves back about 10-20 waves (different amount every time, but still between 10-20), and whatever changes you made to M&B2 this last go around, they suck, i can’t do anything, the enemy AI is about 100000000000000000000000000000x better than my guys’ AI, they hit almost every target and my guys can’t hit the broadside of a barn – speed everything up and make the MOTO’s a little slower please, i can’t get the chance to set up a half decent defense this time around. it actually makes me dislike this game – make waves come slower, but give slightly more TP – takes too long to gain TP, meanwhile it becomes wave 30 and i’m scrounging for TP as i’m dying already, already being arty’ed – it’s really impossible – also – make all soldiers move a little faster as i have already said – and mortars – my guy shoots too random, their guy shoots too accurately

Flag Post

oh, and did you decrease the chances of a wave reduction crate? and make it so you can’t go into the negatives? b/c with these new changes in this new update, it is impossible to set up any decent defense without the ability to do that – PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUESTHIS GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT THESE FIXINGS

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

are you the maker?

Is it too hard to actually look under the game and see who made the game, and the links to his site?

Flag Post
Originally posted by WTFPILLOWSHIRT:

Eyedol, I would suggest it is much more likely that there are just the 5 crate types I suggested, and within those classes, the several different possibilities split up the percentage allotted to them.

If what you suggested were the case, soldiers and nothing would be absolutely dominant occurrences, and that is demonstrably not the case. I tend to try to put aside personal experience when discussing these types of things, but I think it is inaccurate to suggest 5% or fewer of crates contain detailed orders. I can recall 6 specific instances of getting detailed order crates, and I have not yet earned the badge for collecting 50 crates.

Either way, if you separate out the amount of TP gained, the rifle, moral, xp distinction, all the different potential nothings, then why not separate the crates that remove 13 waves from the ones that remove 17 waves?

I would put the likelyhood of detailed order crates squarely at 20%.

If crates with detailed orders came at 20% once you get the ribbon where crates drop every wave you’d go so far into negative waves it wouldn’t be funny. Detailed orders are not near 20%. More like 5%.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

sigh Silly people.

Flag Post

were any updates made? b/c suddenly my soldier can shoot properly… shrug – eyedol – i did check, it said the game was made by “Urbz” or something like that, but you still seem to participate in most if not all M&B forums and know a bunch – are you part of that company or whatever it is? and btw – i could check next to the game, but when i was writing that i was not in a game…

Flag Post

man i was hoping for this to be good and i find this for shame….

Flag Post

Not a glitch…BUT…I have one, it’s not helpful though…
When a flamethrower dies, his weapon is displayed as a uzi or whatever it is spec ops and engineer have…seeing as hes dead, it won’t help, but nice to know about it…