Funny names.

15 posts

Flag Post

A.Fridge anyone?

Flag Post

I’ve had T. Burton, C. Cox and M. Jackson before. My M. Jackson was a sniper who started with over 100 rifle and wound up getting me the silver star ( but for some reason not the gold star ) and finally died on wave 128.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Unlife98:

A.Fridge anyone?

i got A.Fridge best sniper i had started with 89 rifle and 40 morale
(\(\
( 0.o)
o_(“)(”)

Flag Post

i9i got S.Ryan, got him to private and then he died….

Flag Post

I named my commander Obvious
He got promoted and is now Captain Obvious

Flag Post

P.Griffin, was a gunner who survived 2 thirds of my game.

Flag Post

I got a C. Hoke once.

The Frenchie names are the most funny though:
http://mudandblood.net/wiki/index.php?title=Frenchie_Names

Flag Post

I once got a gunner with starting rifle skill of 64 (WTF). His name was T. Fridge. In that game, I killed 700 germans. Most of those were because of him. Panzer Blitz? No problem. Special Weapons blitz? Easy.
He died during a sniper blitz.

Flag Post

i got E. Fridge, A. Fridge and T. Fridge in 1 game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Corando:

I named my commander Obvious
He got promoted and is now Captain Obvious

Haha, funneh.

Flag Post

Frenchies do get funny names . And any one else think guys with Fridge as a last name are WAY TOO OVER POWERED????

Flag Post
Originally posted by jmg4321:

Frenchies do get funny names . And any one else think guys with Fridge as a last name are WAY TOO OVER POWERED

soldiers with last name as Fridge have been my best soldiers starting with 40+ RIFLE sniper had 1 at 89 rifle

Flag Post

I’ve had X. Parmesan, R.Caca, etc.

Flag Post

I got 2 guys name A.Fridge, one was a medic who died by a Volkstum with a bullet in the head, and the other one who was an officer (read my “This did not look good moment”, to understand his life).
I got J.Jay, even someones who was the fat guy in the cartoon i don’t remember, his rifle skill was like 67, no promotion but after all he is medic. (ROFL)
“Many” is a name that i prefer for most of my men in any battle cause of the role he plays is ZOOK, or maybe sniper, gunner, bla bla!
V.Jack appears alot in my game
Louis is the name of any franchie i called
4 riflemen standard usually ended up of Thomson, Micheal, Jack or John.
Mortar guy named “K.Mortar” (Lol)
crew man “J.Smith” “P.Jackson” Are the names i always got for this class

Flag Post

For real funny MNB names head over to the official mnb wiki (instruction page in game contains a link) and look up Frenchy names translated.

There is also a mega big and funny thread in the mnb forums known as “How tough is Sarge”.
Enjoy !