Anoying! Really annoying stuffs! page 2

54 posts

Flag Post

Yeah right, they are meatshield and really easy to be hit cause of their speed compare to a solider with averspeed.
Specs ops good combat skill, good morale and deploy to never turn back but, run is helping enemies to aim, secondly their arms are for medium range so even more close to be shot while standard solider (average speed, they are not the target for enemies, super long range and also good quality combat skill if you know how to use them correctly, except for the fact they will ran away)

Flag Post

You do know you can change the weapons on Soldiers right? (Except Bazooka’s, snipers, officers, and medics as well as tank/Triple A Crew man. I know what i’m talking about Sabie. I hold the Victoria’s Cross Ribbon. But I reset because my data was corrupted. I always give my Spec Ops Ranger Training so they get M1 Garands and more Rifle Skill, as well as more Morale. Standard Soldiers are okay but Spec Ops surpass them, because thats how it actually is ingame, and real life. Also, Spec Ops don’t lose morale when someone on their squad dies. Soldiers and everyone else do.

Flag Post

Well duh, he died first and then everyone ran away!

Flag Post

Sigh… you don’t get the point of what I was saying.

Flag Post

You r the one who don’t get it!
The guy with the red head ( Ops or what ever that are called with the symbol of Pirates or sh*t like it) is the one will be aimed at first, and when of course he will die first.
Grab some specs ops , put them on a line, call standard solider out, i am sure the red head dudes will die first.

Flag Post

No they won’t. Special Ops Soldiers are meant to last longer because they are the ones you call in desperate situations. The Standard Soldiers are expendable, thus they are worth 3 Tactical Points, and a Spec Ops is worth 5 Tactical Points. And once again you don’t get what i’m trying to say. But you’re in the tunnel vision so you don’t see that they can take care of anything, all they need are trees, rocks, and an officer next to them for faster reaction times and than that is it. They are one of the best Anti-Personnel and Anti-Light Vehicle Soldiers in all of the selections. Standard Soldiers are okay. But Special Ops Soldiers won’t run away when things go bad.

Flag Post

Para wings attempt. on deployment 3 paratroopers die by landing on trees (map was a forest) and the fourth runs away with negative morale. insta loss. ANNOYING!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sabieudaica:

You r the one who don’t get it!
The guy with the red head ( Ops or what ever that are called with the symbol of Pirates or sh*t like it) is the one will be aimed at first, and when of course he will die first.
Grab some specs ops , put them on a line, call standard solider out, i am sure the red head dudes will die first.

i cant keep track of what you are saying throughout all of oyur posts.

Flag Post

She says that Special Ops aren’t as good as Soldiers.

Flag Post

Sign, now 2 guys? Seriously
So what i want to say is:
“Specs ops didn’t last long as a Standard solider would be
Advantages of this type solider i get or know are:
They run fast which is good
They have good morale is good
They are dreadly good
They are pretty good at killing enemies who are in a mobile vehicle such as pak or bicycle, flak, stuffs like that
They shot more than an engineer does, and recently i saw that engineer have changed or something make him shot more often
The skills of CQC , and other fight is good.
However, as far as I concerned, the annoying stuffs are that:
These dude, are not very good at early game (the same goes with anyone) but that not the case, to be more efficient, take him to the front. Good one! But the chance he got hit is more and cause of the fire rate increase over ranks, he will takes minutes to back off. (Make chances for the enemies to kill him or injured him or even disable him)
They ran fast = Sniper accuracy increased
They are FFFer, greenades you know the rest!
They are prioritized so the Scout dude and sniper will shot him first in the good considered him as a special solider.
They are super vulnerable with no cover, unlike standard solider, they will get down quickly and also, the enemies will not fierce to kill him, cause they know he is just a normal one and standard. (Note that, standard solider when ranked up or player consider him as a fixed fighter means no special solider deployed, the germans will try to kill him as fast as they can)
Their vulnerable is indescribable, real annoying, real one cause they always ended up with a headshot or gibled (you happy with that, especially, when they die they make everyone ran away). Flak, Pak, or even a brandenbourg can easily kill the dude, bomb, artillery V1, flame spread, sniper, Lucky Volk, or rocket launcher (panzersherck) can kill this dude easily. Not included tanks cause obviously from patch2.2.3, a greenade will only hurt the tanks or damage it even when hit the center, it cannot kill the tanks anymore and tanks are invulnerable vs bullets.
Before you guys comment on anything:
I dislike comments about:
You can deploy zook or at or call support
Place mine
TNT
Sand bag and defense structure should be built or engieneer deploy
Heroism
I totally dislike these comment on this topic, cause nothing about it is mentioned, the topic here is to explain to KOKONUTZ and Cloaked how I see my Spec ops, nothing beyond Brahz. Hope you understand it and not talk back with some stupid comment mentioned above.
Kokonutz brah, i am sorry if my language is not understandable but so far Cloaked understood partly of it and you should do.

Flag Post

I am not saying that they are the best troops in the world. I am saying that the Spec Ops to me are great. They start off at lowest 20-49 rifle skill. I had a Spec Ops start off with 81 Rifle Skill. I set them all at the front (Special Operations Mode) I killed all the enemies that came along for the next 53 waves by holding them back with just that squad, the officer (Westpoint Commendation) a medic and they all were fully equipped. After that I got a V1 Blitz, like a good leader I set all my Spec Ops ontop of the rocks (Gives high explosive protection) I’d set them behind rocks based on where the V1’s landed and had no losses. After that until wave 92 I called in a Tank and had all four Spec Ops and the two snipers I got from crates. This combination got me past wave 100 easily. And this is one of the stories I have to share that proves that Special Ops Soldiers are better than normal Soldiers FOR ME. I don’t know about you but all my ribbons add big bonuses.

Flag Post

PFF, lol, look ok but 4 spec ops from crates, only god can does that (not impossible cause me as a case)
Pass wave 100, lol, i can pass 200 with that easily.
But with standard solider, start up with M1 (compare range , the gun that spec ops bring with him is pea nuts)
Rifle skills when to lieutenant : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDvrQxpa-g
and i got 2 dudes like that< survive till 100th wave and as i can see, you got 5 of the specs ops and ended up till pass 100. What happen if i got one more dude like this (total 3 dudes standard) am i god with the game now????
So remember, no solider is efficient unless the guy who control the dude is good enough to know his ability.
You have spec ops, that is fine, flawless kills, totally agreed with strength of the dude.
I have mine, and that is good with me, best long range battle and medium range battle of mine, I want to do it.
Specs ops will be free whenever you got 1000 of them or 100 of them deployed (+sniper) if you lucky enough when deploying standard or french
Any bonusse in my game?
Tanks in my game are bull Sh*t, they kill all of my guys in wave 33 and ended up losing big of my average
now i like to call a random airbones down to my area
Free ranger, free additional solider (these go along with ribbon and usually their rifles are extremely high)
(Free zook? never happen to me.)
What i wrote here to just inform you of how lucky i am.

Flag Post

If this is how lucky you are. You mustn’t be very lucky and also, deploying 100 Special Ops and Snipers gives you a chance to have a free Special Ops Soldier instead of a Standard Soldier, it does not qualify for frenchies. You use Soldiers, I use Special Ops. You can use whatever you want and think whatever you want and i’ll think what I want. Tanks to me are priceless and are very useful when combined with a AAA Gun to me can stop enemy waves. It’s always useful to keep a Frenchie around as well to send him off once he reaches NCO. Destroying anything from German Ammo Depots to HQ’s are highly useful and are invaluable to me. I’m not saying overall. Just to ME.

Flag Post

Yeah right, nice tone with me but i shall not let you qualify all tanks and AAA combinations are gonna help you any time!
Nothing perfect you know? Specs ops has weakness so does Standard.
So i guess, the commander will make anything at the best if use correctly and at a correct time!
Keep using it! I never said that you should use anything!
Also, lucky in the last threat was about my tanks , he did not kill everyone in my team so that is lucky!

Flag Post

Mhmm, okay. Like I said, you do what you want and i’ll do what I want.

Flag Post

HOLY FISHPASTE ON A STICK

sabie, special ops are better than soldiers in every way possible __
also, please learn english better, your writing hurts my eyes…

Flag Post

Hell yeah! Another dude likes Black ops!
Standard when deployed has no ability to kill friends
While The MF Specs ops goes out and kills everybody right at the beginning!

Standard solider has better range than Specs ops
Specs ops can runs fast, ha ha ha dies faster when he meets sniper
He shoots longer, so hard to move him back, keep pressing 2-1. (so half of the game you press 2-1)
He ranked up faster: (Well, you guess the rest)
Tip: The solider ranked up now, will end the game later on.

Another thing, my english in here is just a shortcut, Not mention when cloaked talks with me, he has not hurted his eyes or complains
If you hurt your eyes in anywhere of my posts, tell me, I will delete it! If you want i will delete the whole topic!

Flag Post

Okay I did a test Sabie.
I made two bunkers. One with Four Soldiers on the left and one with Four Spec Ops on the right. The Soldiers were wiped out and killed before the Special Ops were, I last 89 waves because the Soldiers were unprepared for such tactics. The Spec Ops were. Also Paratroopers are the Air-Force’s Special Operations team. They can heal each other, have better range than Soldiers, they can build defenses and can destroy TANKS. This is why Special Ops are better in almost every way compared to the Soldiers, and I don’t mind your writing Sabie I can understand.

Flag Post

forget para , i dont say para or mention para anywhere!.
Where do you put your bunker? If it is in the middle then the whole squad or Standard wiped out is normal!
Try to let them down along with the specs ops, 2 standard and 2 specs in the front of the bunker (but wait! No defences needed so you will see the true power rather than this!)
You will see, if keep building stuffs then this is not a check!

Flag Post

Grr, you don’t understand why I reffered to Paratroopers, they are the Air Forces Special Ops soldiers, so they qualify as Spec Op soldiers _. I don’t use Bunkers because they’re not useful and decrease sight of all troops inside them.

Flag Post

Is it just me or are zooks really ineffective? At everything I mean, I had three zooks and they couldn’t collectively kill a single tank at medium range. I’ve been better off sending an engineer to plant mines in the middle of the battle than use zooks.

Am I doing something wrong?

Flag Post

TakeshiMK, you need to give your Zooks alot of 1XP gains from the Officers menu when you have 1 TP or more. The more you have the better, also give some Ranger Training, it doesn’t change the Zook’s weapon, (Good) as well as that Zook gets more Rifle Skill and more Morale. And no you aren’t doing anything wrong. The game is just unfair.

Flag Post

Lol, your zooks will be idiots to kill something that are too far away. Like WESPE or Panzer IV. (Tiger is not mentioned cause it cannot be 1 hit kill anymore), these 2 are your end gamer late game, so if your zooks or AT units cannot hit it, I think you will be in doom.
Another thing I spotted is that, rifle skills did not affect greatly at Anti-Vehicle but ANTI-infantry greatly affected!

Flag Post

Obviously, because Vehicles can’t aim better, the humans get the points because they have flaws in aiming. And Zooks can hit with great accuracy if you have a good Rocket Launcher Squad.

Flag Post

Yeah! In the game, the bullet takes the part of hitting people not the picture of a dude aiming.
So in the end, buy about 40 zooks, probably can help you survive until wave 200! (I am sure, cause i tried it)

or buy about 6 gay ATs and let see them destroy your enemies to pieces

In my point of view, somehow, i prefer AT than zook. (It can destroys enemies randomly and that is fun, even though it is aiming at something else)
1. It is not projectile
2. It can kill anything in just one hit
3. It is a freaking vehicle (The crews are not, sadly)
4. The crews are not as vulnerable than other vehicle
5. It can kill WESPE in the top while your zooks bullets are just flying over or luckily damaged it!
6. Nothing can stop the shell to hit its target

There are similarities also:
1. AT and Zooks have the same slow speed (No more or less)
2. They are very bad vs Infantries Especially the Brandenburg who appear from the rear.
3. They shot and reload every bullet
4. Increase rifle skill doesn’t affect the effectiveness of Anti-Vehicle (they shot faster though but if miss the shot then useless). Trust me, please aim carefully before shooting, don’t be QUICK AIM like in COD.
(5. They don’t have infinite health ) Sometimes I want to see god in the game.

But anyways, this comment is nothing to do with yours, I just found it is really annoying when it comes to Anti-Vehicles. (The tanks are just right there, shoot them! AT: NOPE I want to destroy Volkstrums)