Youtube, PLEASE check it for 100 wave tactic

26 posts

Flag Post

For information of tatic please call me on this topic and discussed about it and how we gonna do it!
Some example is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlT5R9ZPhD4&feature=youtu.be
link 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDvrQxpa-g
This is one i reached the same 100th waves but somehow youtube rejected it so i will do it steply!

Flag Post

You might already know. But Mud and Blood 2 has a Wiki. Go to help, click next until you can’t anymore and click on the picture of the soldiers. It’ll automatically take you to the Wiki. :P

Flag Post

hey i make it to wave 130-200 waves ever day u should check out my guide :http://www.kongregate.com/forums/26-mud-and-blood-2/topics/316753-piwo-mugrubers-guide-on-how-to-get-100-waves

i even have pic’s to back it up and show you what i mean.allso /w58mugruber mugruber to get into my mb2 chat.

Flag Post

@Cloaked, what you said is obvious!

Lol: I like this discussion with people (Not you cloaked, you always go somewhere else not the topic)
@58murg how to take a picture and past here, cause it is too complicate of youtube to get you video over 10 minutes!

Flag Post

Sigh. Sabie, I don’t change the conversation. I try to bring things to the table that are helpful and something people can benefit from.

Flag Post

That is why the forum is made, because when i talk about annoying stuffs (which everybody feel almost like me) and you change it into how to get to the MUD and BLOOD wiki (Why? no relation)

Flag Post

Actually they are very closely related. If you look at the Wiki you’ll see how to deal with unfair events and some very useful tactics on how to keep from even getting certain events. Did you think of that?

Flag Post

Are annoying stuffs tatics, think again mate!

But in this discussion not the one before, you are on the right!

Flag Post

You clearly don’t see the relevancy. So whatever, and also I got some of my ribbons from following some of the tactics on the wiki.

Flag Post

Stop relying on Wiki, is the WIKI your BIBLE! DON"T ever mention it again! THINK tactic for yourself, not any from that strategies can work cause this game is totally random and unfair.!

For example: They say you should deploy frenchies for meatshield and in your games the enemies are like shi* come through your lines, are you going to deploy frenchies that time, NO HELL No! Stop following stuffs, game is a creative creation of human so human when playing it, BE CREATIVE! not just deploying stupid troops! BLend it, change it to fit the situation!

Flag Post

Actually. I don’t use the wiki all that much. I only use the wiki to find ribbons I want to get. Frenchies are actually very useful if you use them right. Let a Frenchie get up to the rank of NCO. Then you go to Officers Orders, send that Frenchie on a Sabotage mission and you can get anything from destroying an enemy airfield (They can’t call in planes for 10 waves) to destroying their HQ’s (Gives 8+ TP Points). Also, I always have my own tactics I follow. I don’t need the wiki for anything except ribbon hunting. :P

Flag Post

Yeah right, they got killed and you can hear his noobish voice
! or even sometimes, the wiki said he stole a tiger, go to berlin, get a mp40 and killed Hitler with Hitler’s noobish scream!
Airplane can fall down to your area? never happened to me but pilot yes!
Frenchies NCO, are good don’t let them sabotage, cause he is too good or if want that 8tps yes!

Flag Post

No, I mean Airfields get destroyed no planes. (The place where airplanes take off from is destroyed) This is very important in later rounds, since planes come more often to drop dumb bombs (the big bomb that makes a huge explosion). and ten waves free? DAMN i’d take that. But I always keep a spare frenchie, to destroy roads or enemy HQ’s which is very important if you’re really good at the game and want to survive.

Flag Post

ah yes ribbon hunting is fun,just got the mud blood 2 cross give’s you 9exp per mission _

unfair events hell i in 46 games i have had ~ 250 unfair events _ if u have 2 100exp gunners in bunker the unfair event will land between them,like 90% of the….v1’s though….are fun to watch :)
and i don’t even know how to contact wiki to have them upload my guide so wiki can shove it know. i tryed.1 hole day. :) even put it on there forums and what not :)

Flag Post

Probably your tactic was so similar to others dude! The thing with the Pilbox uptop, i think few guys already upload it (I think, I think, i never want to check the wiki). But why are you so excited about upload it there, here is enough, wiki is for fame.
just keep working and upload it here, people will know! But anyways, your tactic is fun to watch people die on my screen, probably the part with Special weapon blitz when my gunners spray bullet and ignite the flamer kill everyone (enemy and friend in the pillbox) running around like bbq!

Flag Post

Just keep in mind, Bunker= Place you can shoot from with lowered vision. Pillbox= Place you cannot shoot nor see from inside. All I have to say on the topic.

Flag Post

oh i love special wepons blitz ;)

Flag Post

I like Volksstrum Blitz’s. They are good for giving EXP to your soldiers. As well as Goliath Blitz’s they add extra TP to you, just dodge the little buggers. :P

Flag Post

Lol, Do you believe that Volkstrum bltz if don’t be prepared is just like Brandenbourg blitz, i got both of them at the same time and then Wafen-SS blitz 3 waves in a row, kill everybody. my at units kills all the dudes even friends and foes while medics got headshots when lying down next to officer and also officer is the one got many bullets on the head.

Special weapons blitz is for free xp!

Flag Post

Medics can’t fire their weapons. And also, Volksstrum Blitz’s are easy to fight off with a good sized squad with automatic weapons and or explosives. Waffen SS Blitz are a bit intimidating but with some good riflemen they can be dispatched easily. Special Weapons Blitz can wipe you out if you let them get into position so you can’t be too cocky.

Flag Post

Have i ever said you are well prepared?? No, so if you don’t i am sure you are dead

And as far as i am concerned, are you talking about hack version, I meant, whenever i talk about something
For example:
My guys deploy standard, few upgrade and a gunner, and my problem is there is not enough power to fight back
And you answer: Specs ops and mines and sh*t, where do you get that from, if it is your game then probably yes, and now you are saying deploy good riflemen, the game are totally random, explosives, where do i get that.
Only hacking can do that cause whenever there is trouble, just click down the list and deploy what ever you want and how many you decide, that is the only way to solve my problem in your view?
. If i am wrong some where in my answer, you tell me to say sorry to you, if I am right some where, then say something to admit it.
Just start the game and the feeling of seeing 2 FLak right in front of you, not TPs and wanting deploy spec ops and good men, where the hell is that? Just click it and i think it will deploys the solider for you

Flag Post

It’s not a hack. Press The hotkey “1” and you will see all the different kinds of soldiers you can call in. I never said how many you decide, you just aren’t looking in the screen. If you go to “Ops” in the main menu and if you are rank Colonel. You can check up to five different options. “Hasty Defense, ParaWings Challenge, Proper Planning, Last Stand, and Special Operations.” I always run Special Operations, because even with -10 Tactical Points you get 4 Spec Ops at the start. I know I am not running a hacked version because I don’t do that kind of stuff. Sheesh if you didn’t know this. You must not be even a Major.

Flag Post

If there is not fu*king tps, press 1 call frenchies, that is a smart stage
and i think we are going back to the cycle
I am stupid and don’t know anything
You are god with wiki, show us the way
snap out of it, i survived for over 250 waves per match and i am showing off this cause you are teaching me rather than discussing the topic which is about pass wave 100~

Flag Post

Yeah I know. But I know alot about surviving waves. Considering I had the Victoria’s Cross. I don’t always check the wiki. Stop bringing the wiki up. I’m just trying to say my strategy but you ridicule me. I just want to say what I do but fine whatever _

Flag Post

That the way you do it,
Some one gonna get in this room and bitc*ing this, so cut it.
Don’t show me definitions ok!
Don’t show me where to click
Don’t show me your ridiculous or what ever the sh*t maybe (in my view, it is like that, but in my mind, i feel really bad of saying this)
Don’t reply me with different story.
that is a discussion, I will not teach anyone anymore, no hope me go back this game!