Finally got the Guerrilla Warfare badge!!!

8 posts

Flag Post

It took me forever. But I finally got it. There was very little hope at the end. Since my Halftrack with a Tank Pod blew itself up over how retarded my Officer was fighting an infiltrator. Yes, I used a vehicle. Since the Vehicle was added after the badge, probably wasn’t registered as a “vehicle” as well as the defensive positions and such for the paratroopers, since I made a few sandbag walls as a temporary defense. I want to ask, how’d you guys get your Guerrilla Warfare Ribbons?

Flag Post

So did you or did you not get the badge!
No defences needed by just take captain order! you know, started with 12 points or what ever, take scout out and upgraded him through rangers,! Of course, greenade, greenade launcher, bayonet, prepare him, 200 hp , bla bla
Advanced! Advanced, don’t stop until you reached 100! cause when you advanced you can maybe ignore enemies vehicle
and gain 1 morale each also free tp to upgrade, if you just stop for 2 waves each terrain( not in the first few waves) but late waves then you are dead, keep moving, kill enemies when running is scout so don’t worry if he cannot kill everybody immediately, stop him for a second, let him kill and advance
This idea was not mine, it was fully copyright from the creator, no stealling!

Flag Post

Note that, no supply is picked up even if it accidentally dropped at you, Pray it is not Detailed orders! when there is lot of enemies, stop moving a little bit or pray the enemies are stupid or pray the badge or lowering your enemies courage down worked perfectly

Flag Post

Sabie, that is a very risky strategy. I do the 12 TP Option until I can do special operations (1k EXP away). The Special Ops are very useful soldiers. They can devestate any front line and make your Anti-Infantry potential reach it’s near peak of its efficiency. Then after that you get a Half-Track and get Anti-Tank Pods for it so you can have an Anti-Vehicle potental (Very important for the last 25 rounds. after that save up 15TP, get a Signaller, call in Paratroopers so you can build some sandbag walls and equip them with Tank killers (the socks with explosives). Then you can kill any tank (especially Tiger I’s) with the socks given to paratroopers. Also, you should pick up any crates. Just make sure to survive an extra 15 waves for every Detailed Orders you get.

Flag Post

You can use scout cause they will not stop at anything, specs are good but they will stop!
Sandbag, are they count for defences???? I don’t know! Maybe i should check the Wiki (lol again)use it when needed,(Sorry, i told you it was a BIBLE was to hard on you) detailed order are not counted cause it counted for Visible way counter means the thingy on the left upper corner, that the one, or just airbone challenge that is it!

Flag Post

No, Para Wings (Ribbon for the airborne challenge) is achieved with the logical wave counter (the actual wave you’re on, not what it says up on the upper right). And also, Sand Bag Walls are counted as buildings, but not into the system that the ribbon registers so it doesn’t count. Neither do Half-Tracks because they came in a later update (only old Mud and Blood players know this :P).

Flag Post

Lol! I think 2.3.3c he fixed!

Flag Post

I guess, I don’t care anymore since I got my Guerrilla Warfare ribbon lol.