Awkward Mud and Blood Moments.

32 posts

Flag Post

I was on wave 89, I had a 15 wave set back from a crate so the logical wave counter was 74. I was doing great with a Half Track and a Anti-Tank Gun Pod, a Tank with a Gunner mounted to it ( was going to call in another soon) and then my three special ops soldiers with Ranger Training and 80-100 EXP as well as an officer. We were all doing great, great enough that I could go do something for a minute then come back to sure safety. But then a WESPE Blitz occurred and I just thought… “crap.. come on Tank!!” I lost most of my troops and vehicles. Since the WESPE loves and I mean LOVES to pepper the battlefield with rounds even though no one is there. The eight WESPE’s methodically murdered all of the German Troops who ran past them. Just by this, I managed to crawl to wave 125, getting my Silver Star and Ground Controller Ribbon just from a bunch of Trigger Happy WESPE’s.

Flag Post

Ha ha ha, i got this many time, just see them destroy their troops better than us to kill them!
(Got 128 arty rounds in the area, gibbled 100 enemies, Urbz’s ribbon something)

Flag Post

Congrats, I got the Urbz Anatomy Ribbon already. So 10% of our troops already get a grenade bonus lol.

Flag Post

Thanks dude (your topic is neat, i like it)

Secondly i don’t know cause medic is the one who always got greenade and the one like crew man or frenchies got that!

Flag Post

You’re welcome. Thats ironic, because the only troop that cannot have grenades are medics lol. Yeah the game doesn’t like people. :P

Flag Post

The game never like me!

Flag Post

The game never likes anyone, it plans to destroy the world lol.

Flag Post

You know what, the most awkward moment is when the terrain is refreshed.
Real fact
Navy gun support called, only 1 TP, everyone got in pil box.
The shot landed at the door of the pil box, kill my best sniper who got pinned and his head is outside ( I say wat)
So ok, back to the Navy shot, after that, it refreshed the terrain and a big shadow appears right at the same spot, landed and killed all the enemies in the wave, no included who is running away.

Terrain refresh is fun: Help you safe by chance from greenade.

Another awkward moment is that:
When your dudes try to get to the pill box, they still can be killed. You why?? when you are running to the box, the sniper or anydude has an aim locked on you, so when you got in, he still can kills you. (This is nonesense!)
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/SY2Xu0B.png

Or even, when are in bunkers and pill box
Just only a little spread from A V1 big explosion (You know! When there are craters, there are arms of it, so the fire spread from it)
and you know what, V1 can makes dead dude rise up from hell and running around to spread fire (EVIL)
When it kills you bunker,1 person inside, a dead body look like a Grenadier usual appears, he could be lying there dead, or even rise up like BBQ and spread fire. (So in total we have 2 BBQ runner)

Flag Post

Lmfao @ The Necromancer V1’s (Bringing them back from hell)

Flag Post

“The nebel thingy from Mud and blood, remember the german version of Land matress
Quote or Description: This bad boy,.., take forever to reload”
However my game is
take 2 seconds to fire next 9 rockets at me:
You can see my 2 bunker busted by the dude, and my sniper and 3 zooks are gibbled!
Even when there are no crews either:http://i.imgur.com/aJF3Exo.png
lol, game glitchy and also you know what at the early stage, pak (the same manner and skill from Company of Heroes) is infantry killer, as far as i saw, he can busted bunker any shot he took if you let him aim!

Flag Post

The Nebelwerfer the SIX barreled rocket launcher pod I am aware. It is your fault you use bunkers. Use natural cover it suits me well. And explosives aren’t something you should panic about if you have an effective anti-personnel/anti-vehicle squad.

Flag Post

Even if i shot both of them down, the rocket can still shot at me, that the whole point, it will not shoot bunkers right infront of it but my values and AT behind. What?? is this prioritization?

Who cares about rock, the stupid thing ever!

Flag Post

Rocks provide natural cover from Explosions. You can completely avoid every explosive with a large enough rock. But TNT can destroy rocks so be careful.

Flag Post

Yeah, TNT is like wow! Actually the German pionners range cannot reach it if you click it fast enough! It can destroys rock but it need to be put on it or near it very close, so if there are 10 rocks in front of you (let’s say you want to destroy them) so 20 TPs just for that (Except if there are close together.
Rock yeah, it very good, like the combination of Sandbag + Palisade.
If the bomb or shells or what so ever hit it on the behind, i guess hidding won’t save you.

Flag Post

Yeah, thats when you give them Heroism, or if you need your Anti-Vehicle capabilities (Anti-Air and Anti-Tank) So alot must be contributed but it is more than worth it.

Flag Post

Lol, i got victoria cross by just mining
Awkward hah?

Flag Post

Yeah, I guess so.

Flag Post

Got 2 bunkers at the middle line, a pill box at the top, 3 flak panzers come out of the blue!

Everyone will say:
just sit in the bunkers and laugh at them

In reality of my game:
They will not shoot at the bunkers, not at the pill box (of course) but at my AT units and Mortar at the bottom line, kill everybody and then they move in front a little bit (then they will target at the bunkers)

Flag Post

That’s M&B2 Logic.

Flag Post

Can you laugh at the Flakpanzer if it gives you the Air defensive Ribbon
(the shot at their teamates with their flak ammunition, this count toward as AAA so when the Flak panzer killed 100 of their allies, we will get the ribbon)
:)

Flag Post

Yep but FlakPanzer20’s are good at being intimidators.

Flag Post

1st lucky: I am happy that first blitz was Volkstrum
2nd: After 2 waves was Werhmarck
3rd: panzer grenadier (after 1 wave)

But:
Waffen-SS blitz at wave 37
Infiltrator wave 38 and
Lastly Brandenburg blitz (1 enemy through you line that means 2% this happens in a wave)
end my game and my ribbon hunting!

Flag Post

Congrats.

Flag Post

Panzergrenadier blitz + tiger tank hit me. Didn’t have any antitank units, just an engineer who managed to plant some mines to kill the tank. Unfortunately the tank was sitting in my forward trench so my engineer killed two other soldiers.

Bottom line, my engineer was more effective at killing my soldiers than a tiger tank ._.

Flag Post

Well stuff happens mate, sorry haha.