PARA challenge guide/with pictures.

13 posts

Flag Post

Hi my names mugruber. i create and make guides 4 mud blood 2 that are work and are fairly simple.

so with para challenge the simplest way to approach is:deploy,when they land see how many u have.Hopefully all 4 live if not no biggie.so hopefully u have 3 that survive then what u do is advance .i think i advanced to map#27 only reason i stoped was i had 200hp men.and each had bayonets and i was having tp over flow,so ~ 1inch from the enemy side.i put a sand bag wall in left right center put 1 man behind each ( this is 4 tanks). then u take your best aim/exp solider and have him pick the crates up.i think when he has 30exp he can tell other solider to stop fireing and move.u do when u place sticky bomb on a tank and u want your para guy outa there.so basically u just heroisum ,and sock bomb / sand bag.your really good solider place in center but above the 50% line.i leave all my guys with m1grands they are trully the best wepon. allso de grenade any solider that has a grenade.thats about it. im having problems with imrug right now and cannot upload my picks.i will allso fix and correct any thing wrong with this guide sortly or when i have the picks uploaded. i have 11 pictures starting from wave 27 to 109.

as soon as my pic’s stop failing the upload i will post them.

Flag Post

Y you no post pictures?

Lol, i past the challege! Got 6 guys drop! Pro hah??? (Just lucky, i call support 3 times, the first wave, i was dropped in a jungle, 2 deaths, and few hp guys with 2 m1, cause the one with thompson and shot gun is dead , well just as you said, advance with the turtles. Finally support, again, same step….. and again… same step, things go well, if lost some men just recall them, also last wave 98, my best guy dead and the other is disabled with 2 tps, 2-4, lucky volkstrum wave 99 and wait a little bit and 2-4, i think i am done with the explanation!)

Flag Post

so imug keeps failing me so i went to tiny pic they aren’t as good as imurg but they will do.

Imurg has been down now for 2 days cause something went wrong with there servers that let u upload things :)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=160a24l&s=6 ( wave 100 with presentation of the para ribbon )

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2egcsr8.jpg ( wave 95 )

Flag Post

Lol, nice one! eventhough it is not full of organs like my screen, Imurg reject me as an account of copyright so i think stop posting picture will stop of banning from the internet (not Imurg the first site i got ban)

Flag Post

sab lol i was on when when u responed to that !!!! bah!!!!!

Flag Post

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I gave up this game, you know what!
2-5 is ranger

2-6 is surrender To click on return or ranger somebody, i misclick surrender and gave up my 115 rifle skill gunner
pic:http://imgur.com/qb2Tb

The icon under is return

Flag Post

yea they really need to fix that when ever i hit return soilder by misstake i get a frenchie to jion then click him :)

Flag Post

They really need the fuc**** button that shows “Do you want to surrender?”
Yes No
See that is smart, or boom mis 2-6 you are doomed

Flag Post

all so they need send soldier back*yes no *

Flag Post

Yes, that what I am talking about!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sabieudaica:

Y you no post pictures?

Lol, i past the challege! Got 6 guys drop! Pro hah??? (Just lucky, i call support 3 times, the first wave, i was dropped in a jungle, 2 deaths, and few hp guys with 2 m1, cause the one with thompson and shot gun is dead , well just as you said, advance with the turtles. Finally support, again, same step….. and again… same step, things go well, if lost some men just recall them, also last wave 98, my best guy dead and the other is disabled with 2 tps, 2-4, lucky volkstrum wave 99 and wait a little bit and 2-4, i think i am done with the explanation!)

what the hell are you saying?

Flag Post

Only me understand is good
If you understood it you will think it is unreal
But to concluded what I wrote is that, I pass the challege, now airbone drop with 6 dudes
The lucky thing in my game is, even if you have only one guy left, the game will continue until your dude is dead, so the guy i said help me to pass 100 exactly and die in honor. ( tricky thing is keep 2-4 when you almost reach 100 waves, i did it with this)
That is it, nothing so hard isn’t it, tactic just to keep advance for tps and xp, or even morale if i am correct, you increase the morale
The troops you got usually is 1 thompson or none
1 garrand, for me everytime i drop always a guy with garrand but thanks to the ribbon, my guys now carry garrand as standard
1 or 2 shotguns
hit the challenge and hope not a jungle in front of your eyes.

Flag Post

crikes, I failed…