Read this is you are not a good computer worker

3 posts

Flag Post

The problem i propose is about icon order

The icon for ranger (2-5) is right above surrender (2-6) and below that is (return icon). This really need to improve or somehow help the player avoid mis surrender or mis click on wrong icon.
I propose that they should appear a confirm screen about surrender.
well that would be very helpful, and handy. If URBz can do that, i think MnB 2 will be better ( in a way).

Flag Post

Well something has to go above surrender. I’ve never accidently surrendered.

Flag Post

Sabieudaica, stop posting spam threads – As far as I know you’ve allready made 4, pretty much useless. 1. (This thread) URBZ doesnt read these, and if he does its almost impossible for him to fix it, he allready has stuff to do. 2. (THIS IS THE…) There is allready an official bug reports thread, please dont make your own, it probably makes URBZ want to say “Screw you guys, to much threads”. 3. (Anoying! Really annoying…) There have been PLENTY of these sort of threads, just post a comment in one of them and it will pop back up, no need for another one. 4. (@58 murger and…) I understand that you want to show off, make some likes, subsribes and so on, but make just 1 thread with all the information, your opinions, ideas, videos. It would make it a lot easier for everyone.
I am not doing the work of a kongregate administrator/moderator, but your threads can be locked and you can even be muted for spamming un-needed threads. Dammit I miss the times when me and Brutalized kicked some noob asses.
Thats it i guess. Hope ya read it.