WTF and RELIEF moments

50 posts

Flag Post

Just put your WTF and RELIEF moments in this format:

WTF is when a volkssturm gets shot twice, watches two of his comrades blown up by mortars, and then walks down the battlefield to snipe my best rifleman down to 1 health before dying.

RELIEF is when a Pak/Flak/Nebelwerfer is destroyed before it even stops moving.

WTF is when a medic goes out to retrieve a crate and your guys are Wehrmacht blitzed while he’s outside, then he makes it all the way back. Alive.

RELIEF is when an officer survives a mortar blast right next to him with 98 health.

Flag Post

Wtf is when a soldier starts with 70 rifle skill

Relief is when your soldier get hit be a grenade in the midsection bu sruvive with 2 health

Flag Post
Originally posted by PauloBauCouto:

Wtf is when a soldier starts with 70 rifle skill

I once had a sniper start with 101 rifle skill.

Flag Post

My WTF Moment is when my bunker moves out of nowhere while an enemy arty if incoming well fuck guess what,all of my men blow up even the stupid bunker

Flag Post

Goliath Blitz… nuff said
 photo blitzmines_zps75aa4925.png

Flag Post

panzer blitz and 81 straight arty :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by foiler:

81 straight arty :)

how…? Isnt the max 20 rounds?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TetraXFrame:

WE GOT A NOOBB!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gijoebaddass:

WE GOT A NOOBB!

Really? Who is it? Surely not me.

If you think that max amount of enemy arty per strike is above 20, you are an idiot.
It is possible for a higher amount through the stacking of calls (when a strike is inbound during an already occurring one)

However, if that IS the case, then it isn’t ‘straight arty’ more so ‘shots of artillery fired in a short space of time’
Additionally, if the case above is true, then I am not a noob, rather you are for thinking it is possible.

Btw I can guarantee you I’ve been playing this for much longer than you have, so don’t try to educate me on trivial topics like this.

Look forward to your response.

Flag Post

damn it… wave 61 brandenburg blitz wave.. (thud thud) “he’s been hit!” “man down!” “man down!” and my entire team goes running. Thanks sarge, thanks officer, for dying and turning my units into wimps..

another case – main start up screen (your soldiers come from here) (bad guys try to get passed here) (good luck)
Wave 1

“hello tiger tank.” boom “well, there goes sarge and my officer again… time to play a different game this is the second time today…” .

Flag Post

I only have a relief moment
 photo Untitled_zpsc7037818.png
A Goliath (or whatever those little remote control tank things are called,was coming towards my squad,and it exploded right in front of my bunker causing no damage whatsoever.

Flag Post

Only have WTF moment: A siren comes up but then before I can look between Airstrike or Arty it shows that a infiltriator got spotted! So I presume it won’t be any thing bad next thing I now Airstrike kills everyone but one solider.

Flag Post

RELIEF moment only: Airstrike comes down and everyone’s killed.. except Sarge, Officer and the Half-Tank.

Flag Post

WTF rage moment,a burning man ran into my trench putting my 120 rifle skill gunner on fire.(I already posted a relief moment.)

Flag Post

Next wave

’Nuff said

Flag Post

Relief moment: V1 lands right between medic and sniper, not a bit of damage to either. (at most 100 pixels away, but more like 50)

Flag Post

Lol.. CallOfDuty213’s post (2 posts above) is a true wtf moment. Perfect example of random brutality…

Flag Post

Wtf moment: jeep with no gunner or driver starts moving up to the top of the screen and leaves battlefield….

Flag Post

WTF moment: A Wespe comes in at wave 5
Relief moment: Germans changed tactics seconds later \o/

Flag Post

relief moment- gunner with 57 health killes german truck and crew in 10 seconds

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gobie7494:

damn it… wave 61 brandenburg blitz wave.. (thud thud) “he’s been hit!” “man down!” “man down!” and my entire team goes running. Thanks sarge, thanks officer, for dying and turning my units into wimps..

another case – main start up screen (your soldiers come from here) (bad guys try to get passed here) (good luck)
Wave 1

“hello tiger tank.” boom “well, there goes sarge and my officer again… time to play a different game this is the second time today…” .

lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gijoebaddass:

WE GOT A NOOBB!

Really? Who is it? Surely not me.

If you think that max amount of enemy arty per strike is above 20, you are an idiot.
It is possible for a higher amount through the stacking of calls (when a strike is inbound during an already occurring one)

However, if that IS the case, then it isn’t ‘straight arty’ more so ‘shots of artillery fired in a short space of time’
Additionally, if the case above is true, then I am not a noob, rather you are for thinking it is possible.

Btw I can guarantee you I’ve been playing this for much longer than you have, so don’t try to educate me on trivial topics like this.

Look forward to your response.

Oh, I thought you meant like, max rounds until you win the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

You… Do realize that unless you got 20 people per wave for those 5 waves, Germans can’t change tactics at wave 5, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

You… Do realize that unless you got 20 people per wave for those 5 waves, Germans can’t change tactics at wave 5, right?

? I thought this game was randomly generated ._.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

? I thought this game was randomly generated ._.

It is. Changing tactics occurs about every 100 kills, though.