Wtf moments

1252 posts

Flag Post

hey, im creating this so people can explain how they got gipped,screwed or wtevr you want to call it….so heres my story…i was doing fine until a pak38 came….i had 4 spec ops 1 sig 1 eng 1 captain 1 frenchie and 1 med. So when it comes out and stops moving (havnt noticed) i buy a mortor, he gets blown to bits…then i set fire to it finaly noticing it, they all miss and it kills one of my ops. So i buy another ops and as soon as he comes in BOOM! dead. now i decide i can hold off for a while till i can get my ops back. most of my men were already wounded. then the peoples parachute dudes come and my ops throw bombs at them, no big, but they killed my men to. so i was down to 1 sig an injuted cap the med and 1 spec ops. everything going down hill. Im also out of tactic points btw. so i just wait until my doom comes.

Flag Post

first time i played this game it went pretty well until i got 20 tactic point (i saved for a tank) so i bought a tank thinking my tank is gonna kick their asses ^^ but then the tank came first it use his fail acc machine gun hitting nothing at all (except for a few of my men) then it shot a rocket thingey and killed 3 allies !! why do all these guy have such fail accuracy???

Flag Post

I was having fun with the start with 12 points thingy and 12 french, Then i found out that a bradenburg was sneaking behind them and then i thought: WTF and was thinking i was screwed. Then i saw my shiny 8 tp and bought a mortar, and was going like: DIE BASTARD!!! and saw the FRENCHIES Be pwnt and i got a french cheese from one. XD

Flag Post

had a spec ops guy on about 20 health his half way up the screen his grenade lands at the very top just on screen it kills 2 germans AND himself from half a screen away he was my last guy

Flag Post

i had 1 trench 2 sandbags and barbed wire all the way across the middle i had 4 specs 2 in trench 2 in sandbags andd my 4 first guys with upgraded weps and good xp and then not even a blitz wave but it brought a pak 98 so i thought hmm the grenades from the specs will take it out five grenades FIVE none of them hit him all the wile he was blowing the shit out of my guys i didnt even get overun i just ran out of guys………(PS)it was major gory

Flag Post

They call an arty strike,i put all my guys in a bunker.Bazooka cant wait to fire so stands for half an hour staring at the moving jeep while an arty strike is coming down on him,he decides lifes not worth living and takes out my bunker with him!

Flag Post

I was starting the game and I though ¨The first thing I need is an engineer¨ I get enough AP but then a crate is throwed right in to my troops. I poen it up and a engineer comes out!

Flag Post

i was playing in a mostly open field with 2 or 3 jeeps and a mechanic. i have a package fall behind my lines and got more tactical points.i buy a bazooka and he ends up killing all my men.

Flag Post

I was doing well, closing up to wave 50. had a bunker, a trench, 4 sandbag spots and a officer, a medic, a sniper, two spec ops, three machine gunners (in bunker and sandbags) and a mortar. and then a enemy pac comes with a lot of troops and i made all my guys run to corners and the bunker. i order an attak on it but noone managed to take out more than one of their guys. so i get stuck in my bunker with the pak pounding it and i buy a sig. when am about to call the 1 point airstrike there comes another pak and another bunch of troops. they start pounding. i call airstrike and it dident help. another pak comes along. i buy three airstrikes in a row, all the paks stay alive. im getting totaly overrun and got enemy solidiers all over screen and nine of them allready slipped through. as the tenth is going of screen. the paks manage to blow up my bunker. everyone died instantly.

Flag Post

Lol, i had a “Wtf Moment” too but it wasn’t in the german’s favor, it was in mine. So first i bought a spec op and surprisingly it lasted like 60 waves and then at 60+ waves he started spamming grenades. He doesn’t just throw one grenade, he throws 3 at once. I know its 3 because one follows the other. He had 97 rifle, 100 exp, and 49 moral. His grenades ALWAYS landed on someone. The thing that WTF’ED me the most was when the germans changed tactic and my spec op immediately threw 3 grenades to the top left and 2 grenades to the middle and top right, killing all of them but 2 people. Spec ops RULE!

Flag Post

1 thing it always happens to me
ITS OUR BAZOOKAS MANS ALWAYS MISS THE GERMANS AND HIT OUR ALLYS >_< WTF!!!! AND THE GERMANS 1s ALWAYS HIT OURS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by killingspree26:

I was having fun with the start with 12 points thingy and 12 french, Then i found out that a bradenburg was sneaking behind them and then i thought: WTF and was thinking i was screwed. Then i saw my shiny 8 tp and bought a mortar, and was going like: DIE @#!*% !!! and saw the FRENCHIES Be pwnt and i got a french cheese from one. XD

It’s actually Pac-Man not cheese

Flag Post

Lol games in ww2? Pacman is kewlz.

Flag Post

guys yall complain bout your bazookas hitting your troops..easy fix…put your rockets ON THE FRONTLINES that way they cant hit your men ;P

Flag Post

gero2116 thats stupid,put them behind just not far,if there alittle behind but not to far there is no friendly fire,and besides dont blame the bazooka guys blame yourself for putting your men in the line of fire

Flag Post

My WTF moment is when i got a rocket guy in a box DURING arty, his name was A. Hooker, and he blew up my bunker…

Flag Post

What blows the most is getting to wave 85, with a normal solider from the start, two FRENCHIES FROM THE START WITH 60 XP EACH, 2 gunners, an AT cannon, an AAA cannon, a bunker, and a sig with an antennae, and an officer, raping everything until an arty strike comes, tried to call Anti Arty, the cll ended before the fucking arty hit but didnt work obviously because one landed on my bunker killing all my little infantry besides my normal soldier, another landed on my eng, another on my sig, then it was done. But then, i got rushed by a tank with 3 jeep things. My soldier throws three nades… lands on my AAA cannon… gets shot by tank… then everything just died.

Flag Post

the number one wtf?!? moment for everyone was their first time making it to round 100

Flag Post

also my soilder survived a direct hit from a grenade with 86 health left.

Flag Post

My “wtf moment” was when I ordered a bazooka soldier and he (Literally) INSTANTLY apon entering fires a rocket and kills someone… I mean… INSTANTLY!

Flag Post

my WTF moment is when i saw the bazooka guy with rifle 12 shooting better than the one with the 36 O.o… And i got some more WTF moments :P

Flag Post

O.o a pak38 or something JUST BLEW IT SELF UP O.o (i had my officer next to it >:D)

Flag Post

MY flame thrower EXPLODED next to my line of frenchies 15+ and the whole line caught fire !

Flag Post

I was having a really good game, 2 camo netted trenches with 5 men each, a forward bunker, even a tank, so with the TPs still coming generously, I decide to get another tank, within 5 seconds of tank two rolling on the field, a german morter manages to take out BOTH my trenches AND a tiger tank comes in and destroys my first tank which actually ranked up.

Flag Post

I was trying to gain as much ground as I could I had 3 jeeps 5 scouts 1 spec. ops and a medic right as we were moving forward my medic decides to be a pusy and run away as all my guys made it to the next line him running away kept me on his side of the battle and the next wave came and i got overran even tough my guys up ahead could of beat the hell out of the jerrys. :(