Wtf moments page 2

1252 posts

Flag Post

I was just about to move up when a flamethrower guy came right in front of my officer, so my guy nailed the flamethrower in one shot… He hit the fuel tank. They were so close that the explosion set him on fire.

Flag Post

Hehe, he still got burned.

Originally posted by Mirodian:

I was just about to move up when a flamethrower guy came right in front of my officer, so my guy nailed the flamethrower in one shot… He hit the fuel tank. They were so close that the explosion set him on fire.

Flag Post

lol I had only like 5 troops and they held off a Sniper blitz wave!After that they had a at blitz and i died

Flag Post

i had an army of flamethrowers at the front. a blitzhappens and one of my guys catch on fire. He runs into a german which catches on fire, who he runs towards my other flamethrows that could not move because they were aiming. This cycle repeated itself until my entire line was burnt to a crisp in under 20 seconds.

Flag Post

A German flamethrower got near a Tiger I. Shot through the tanks, AND BLAMZORZ GOES TEH TANK!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by rulingreaper721:

i was playing in a mostly open field with 2 or 3 jeeps and a mechanic. i have a package fall behind my lines and got more tactical points.i buy a bazooka and he ends up killing all my men.

That’s your damn fault, bazookas are shitty shooters.

Flag Post

I recruited a scout his name was A. Cook and I gave him a BAR and grenades and he Pwnd all the gremans he was my best man until he died in a blitz wave then another blitz wave came and I was screwed but I had several spec ops and the killed the tanks. Pluse I clled for air superiority which was supposed to last for 60 sec but it was only for 30 SECONDS and I got pwnd

Flag Post

Also I had 3 specops after starting with the 12 point thing and I had an officer from the start because of another ribbon I sent my officer 2 get 3 crates while my spec ops were killing and they threw grenades and the were headed right to my officer. I called in a signaler and when the sig came in my officer died and i chencked the stats of the sig HE HAD -10 MORAL FROM THE START

Flag Post

my Stupid mortars blew up my crates. Also i i putted the aiming thingy next to the german soldier that was next to my whole team _mortar 2 _and he acctualy fired ! blowing up in pieces almost everyone

Flag Post

i held 4 troops in the middle with bars and nades, and a Tank comes in and fire about 3 rounds killing a few soldiers, and then enemies call in a artillery, and then blows up their own tank….

Flag Post

I had 5 soldiers 1 officer 2 snipes and a flamer and I taunted the Germs and they sent on a ton of infantry and a Pac 38 so what happened is my flamer set a volksstrum on fire and he ran towards my troops so i moved them out of the way and the Pac 38 hit where my troops just were about 8 seconds ago and the moved back in.

30 seconds later the pac destroys itself. Wtf? and Rolfmao.

Flag Post

I thought I was incredibly unlucky when I got a AT on wave 2… (srry didn’t get picture) but I think it’s just insane when I get another one on wave 3!!! http://i40.tinypic.com/2h3c61j.png <—- that’s a screenshot. Then on wave 5 lo and behold… ANOTHER AT GUN!!! http://i41.tinypic.com/24ype9f.jpg (srry if the pics don’t work, new to tinypic) these are all real and I am not making this up… ugh that was annoying

Flag Post

when i had 3 tre3nche in a line from left to right and they where packed with soldiers, and so a flamethrover came,satt fire on one of my soldiers and in the other end they started to burn and the fire spread faster than a new recruite gets killed in an arty attack att the somme.

Flag Post

i was advancing with my specops, i was looking for an area full of trees because i was trying to get the guerilla medal… when i found the good area it blitzed 2 times a volkstrumm and a sniper blitz, i had 1 flamethrower and seeing as they are getting near my lines it happened…..1 word..inferno.. my flamethrower set fire to the whole area..which set fire to all the troops including my hidden soldiers wuhooo!!! i lost when apparently the germans thought it funny for a v1 >.>

Flag Post

i picked the hasty defence option n had 2 spec ops 1 snipe n 1 medic plus a officer from a medal n on wave 1 a motar came out killing my sniper and a enemy engineer kept my specops pinned so eventually that 1 motar killed every1 i died on wave 5…lol fail

Flag Post

I had a Master SGt. 50. Cal, 3-4 guys with BAR guns, 1 special OP, 1 sniper, an officer, 2 medics. I was owning, but then, Everyone was just getting killed. It happened sooooo fast. In like, 10 seconds, all I had was my sniper.

Flag Post

OH yeah, one time, I had a jeep. I then got a bazooka, first thing he did, HE BLEW UP MY JEEP. Everything went downhill from there.

Flag Post

Pak on First Wave.

Flag Post

I bought the gun AAA at wave 96. AAA shoots for tree waves and then stops shooting. at wave 107 AAA gunner dies…
its not the first time that some of the soldiers stops shooting for the rest of the game. i have lost abaout 5 games due to unknow reasons why my soldiers stops shooting, when they have full health and morale about 30-100…..

Flag Post

I had 3 bunkers, i hear an artillary strike and move mabye 6 spec-ops 7 soldiers 3 officers 2 medics 2 snipers a machinegunner and atleast 12 frenchies into my bunkers. Direct hits on the 2 that didn’t have my frenchies. So with 10 french guys i think “hey i can hold till i build back.” next wave a tiger comes….isn’t life a b***h

Flag Post

on wave 50+ with about 300 kills pause the game to text this girl and when i unpause it all of my men flee except the badass X. Hooker who proceeds to die to TOTAL BLITZKREIG WAVE, which i could of fought off even though i just did paratrooper wave and panzersomething-or-other wave.

Flag Post

this was a glitch or something, at wave 5 my 4 basic soldiers started to switch weapon 2 times per second! they did it for 5-10 seconds then shot a few rounds than started to switch again. at the same time the germans changed their tactic every second! there were always a huge amount of germans at the top and they died randomly all the time so the only thing you could here was screams

Flag Post

THE STORY OF THE STUPID MEDICS AND A SPEC OPS THAT ACTED LIKE A VOLKSTRUM
THIS IS TRUE

i had a zooka, 2 bar guys, 2 shotguns, a officer a signaler, a engineer and 2 medics…..here’s what happened my shotguns are hiding behind the only 2 trees in the game(the trees are in the middle EXACTLY IN THE MIDDLE) then there was a mortar it almost killed my signaler and brought 1 bar guy to 75 life i put my 2 medics near it but a panzergrenader kiled it (luckily the others survived :) ) then my shotguns killed the mortar

then a minute after that…..

another mortar came my officer 1 bar guy and the 2 medics were on the left THEY ALL GOT SHOT AND AGAIN SURVIVED then my officer was crossing then the mortar fired and hit him exactly then blown him to pieces the same happened to my engineer then i bought the zooka guy to destroy an opel truck the mortar and the truck died

i had an officer (newly bought), 2 bars, 2 shotguns, 2 medics

a while later another mortar came and killed my officer and a bar guy then the 2 medics spent the rest of their lives crawling stupidly then my zooka and the shotguns died….. the germans changed their tactic then, i bought a spec ops then i had the newly bought spec ops and the other bar guy with 75 life that stayed from the start (he had 3 bars on his experience by the way) then a panzergrenader blitz happened then my spec ops got disabled by a single shot just when the music stopped (i cant believe how stupid that spec ops is!)the music when u buy a unit then my bar died and i lost

Flag Post

ok i was setting up a really good defence i had a trench with my 4 starting soldiers equipped with grenades and m1 grands, i had 3 spec ops in a trench next to it, i had 2 engineers (one from a airdrop) a medic a officer and a signaller in a bunker to the right of the two trenches making a line of defence, then two grenadiers throw grenades at my starting soldiers one of them dies the other three get disabled so i rush my medic in and heal them this was around wave 36 then 2 waves later HOLY $* it didn’t say blitz but WTF!!!! There’s 3 Pak38 and 3 really over powered cannon things i’m never seen or heard of before called Nebelwerfers that have 6 barrels and they shoot 6 artillery shots in 30 seconds then take 30 seconds to reload so first a nebelwerfer shoots 6 shots and blows the crap out of everyone in my trenches. Then the gayest thing happened all the cannons pointed at my bunker and fired at it for like a minute or two then i have enough for a bomb drop then a friken nebelwerfer gets a lucky shot right ontop of my bunker and everyone inside gets blown to little peices along with the rubble of the bunker. and now the germans are merrily skipping through my lines as i am about ready to ragequit seeing all my men got blown to peices by cannons in 5 waves. that is my WTF!!! moment and i swear i am not lying.

Flag Post

I had a squad of 7 men with minimal fortifications, and out of the blue a massive explosion rips into the heart of my squad, I will never know exactly what hit me, because it instantly killed my squad and lost me the game.